Search the most comprehensive database of interviews and book signings from Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson and the rest of Team Jordan.
2012-04-30: I had the great pleasure of speaking with Harriet McDougal Rigney about her life. She's an amazing talent and person and it will take you less than an hour to agree.
2012-04-24: Some thoughts I had during JordanCon4 and the upcoming conclusion of "The Wheel of Time."
Logged In (0):
Newest Members:johnroserking, petermorris, johnadanbvv, AndrewHB, jofwu, Salemcat1, Dhakatimesnews, amazingz, Sasooner, Hasib123,
1. Are Kaladin's parents still alive, and if so, are they actually mad at him?
2. Do dead parshmen turn into Chasmfieds?
3. What is the dark-glowing sphere?
4. What did Szeth do to become a Truthless, and is there anything else involved in being a Truthless that we haven't seen?"
1. Yes, they are still alive. RAFO.
3. Major big RAFO.
4. Szeth was perceived as betraying his people in a fundamental way, and you will learn more about that when his book comes along.
Are we going to find out in here, why Szeth and what the Truthless are all about?
That, you will have to wait for his flashback sequences in a future book. Each character gets a set of flashback sequences. I'm not going to promise that the characters live to the book where their flashback sequences are. You might have a character die and then get their flashbacks the next book to get more information on them. This will be Shallan's flashback, then the next book will be Szeth's flashback, then Eshonai, then Dalinar.
How did they come by the Dawnshard[I think he and Brandon meant honorblade?] that Szeth got?
They historically kept all of them.
Does that have anything to do why they think stone is sacred?
You will find out more about that as time progresses