PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sad, lonely, depressed? It could always be worse..

Anaiya Sedai
06-07-2009, 08:49 AM
I spent most of the morning in a pretty bad mood, feeling sorry for myself, annoyed with everyone else, and wanting to hit someone with a stick..
A friend of mine just linked me to this site (http://www.fmylife.com/).. now I feel better.. :D :D

Dragon Thief
06-07-2009, 12:14 PM
That's pretty freakin hillarious.

Today, my friend was complaining about how fat she was. To make her feel better I said, "Psh, you're not fat! In fact we're about the same weight!" She looked at me for a second, then burst into tears sobbing, "I'm fat! I'm fat!" FML

Today, I got an "Enlarge your penis" email for the millionth time. I was about to dismiss it when I saw the FW: from my wife. FML

Jonai
06-07-2009, 12:43 PM
*lmao* I love that site.

Anaiya Sedai
06-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Today, I got an "Enlarge your penis" email for the millionth time. I was about to dismiss it when I saw the FW: from my wife. FML

LMAO.

Today, I was at the extremely crowded gym when someone came up behind me and shouted in my ear scaring the living shit out of me. I jump into a karate pose in front of everyone. No one was behind me. It was a new song starting on my headphones. A trainer asked me if I needed an ambulance. FML

:D :D :D

Brita
06-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Today, my husband of 9 years announced he was gay. He insinuated that he was only able to achieve erections because I looked like a man. FML

Ouch!

Anaiya Sedai
06-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Ouch!

ouch indeed.

I'm still slowly working my way through that site, because it is so much more interesting than the influence of music on early language development.. :rolleyes:

I saw this and though "this is why I don't forward emails..."
Today, I sent a random forward to the ladies at my office. When I scrolled down I noticed my personal emails from my best friend were attached. They go into great detail about the sex I had last night, when I was planning on dumping my boyfriend and that I suspected I had an anal fissure. FML

ShadowbaneX
06-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Today, my girlfriend was giving me head while I was watching Star Trek and I accidentally called her Spock. FML

Heard this one a while back.

Frenzy
06-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Today, I was playing around with my sister's kitten. As a joke, I put him underneath the sheets and farted. He attacked my balls. FML
Today, was my graduation party. My birthday was about a week ago so my parents combined the presents. I thought it would be something big so I hinted for a new TV. I got a snuggie. FML
Today, I discovered an enormous hairy spider sitting in the bathtub. I also discovered that I scream like a girl and pee a little bit when I am truly terrified. FML
:D

Crispin's Crispian
06-07-2009, 11:42 PM
I could spend hours reading the site. Some of them seem pretty fake, especially when 7/10 seem to have the exact same format.

Today, I <<did something normal>> and <<someone called me a name, caught me doing something gross/private/sexual, or thought I was the opposite sex/orientation>>. I'm <<the opposite of what they thought>>.

Still, some of them are just too bizarre or funny to be fake. :D

Zaela Sedai
06-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Thats one of the best sites to cure boredom

Jonai
06-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Some of them though are so funny, who gives a shit if they're fake. Like the one where he's plowing his girl and her fiance calls, and other where his mom and his run into his sick girlfriend making out at the theater. lmao

pops taer
06-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Who says???? Do you realize how often the truth is funnier???

pops taer
06-09-2009, 05:33 PM
With all this bunch on here to perk you up....how could you possibly stay depressed??? LOL...

Anaiya Sedai
06-09-2009, 05:41 PM
With all this bunch on here to perk you up....how could you possibly stay depressed??? LOL...
one word: cheese :p

John Snow
06-10-2009, 09:50 AM
one word: cheese :p

grilled cheese sandwiches are going to develop into one of those legends that Tamyrlin will have to put into the Board Culture file for bewildered newcomers.

Hopper
06-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Now that you mention Board culture, it leads me to wonder if grilled cheese can be served with cucumber.

Crispin's Crispian
06-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Now that you mention Board culture, it leads me to wonder if grilled cheese can be served with cucumber.
Pretty sure it can't. IIRC, the cucumber is only served as a substitute.

Ishara
06-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Ew. Not to grilled cheese! Maybe to um...the whole buffet? Or better yet, just a club sandwich.