PDA

View Full Version : 4th

Zanguini
07-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Happy Birthday America
You look pretty good for a gal of 233

Sinistrum
07-04-2009, 02:20 PM
the only thing I have to say is...KABOOM!

DahLliA
07-04-2009, 02:29 PM
happy independence day !

Uno
07-04-2009, 02:31 PM
the only thing I have to say is...KABOOM!

The independence movement was orchestrated by a secret Masonic conspiracy heavily invested in fireworks.

Ivhon
07-04-2009, 03:34 PM
The independence movement was orchestrated by a secret Masonic conspiracy heavily invested in fireworks.

This is so true! Really! Look at a streetmap of Washington, D.C. and you can clearly see where they deliberately designed a chrysanthemum. It's insidious, I tellya!

Uno
07-04-2009, 04:15 PM
This is so true! Really! Look at a streetmap of Washington, D.C. and you can clearly see where they deliberately designed a chrysanthemum. It's insidious, I tellya!

Secret conspirators have a well-known compulsion to leave signs in public architecture. No matter how secretive they try to be, they can't help themselves around millions of tons of granite and mortar.

irerancincpkc
07-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Happy 4th of July! :D

Sei'taer
07-04-2009, 08:27 PM
wooohooo...it's a good night to blow shit up. Happy Birthday!

Zaela Sedai
07-04-2009, 10:18 PM
And a pretty decent race too :D

Zanguini
07-05-2009, 12:20 PM
is hawaii still there?

Cary Sedai
07-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Firework Heart!

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l373/fairycary/DSCI0050-1.jpg

Taken last night about 5 minutes before the 3rd servere thunderstorm of the day to roll through. I'm pretty proud of this pic, I'm sure I could never duplicate it!

hippie-joe
07-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Secret conspirators have a well-known compulsion to leave signs in public architecture. No matter how secretive they try to be, they can't help themselves around millions of tons of granite and mortar.

what fun is there being in a secret society if you can't show it off in some obscure way that most are oblivious to?

AO-O-O-O-O-O!!!! LOL:cool:

Davian93
07-05-2009, 10:28 PM
what fun is there being in a secret society if you can't show it off in some obscure way that most are oblivious to?

AO-O-O-O-O-O!!!! LOL:cool:

The loft we live in is part of the old Mason's Hall in our town. Its pretty cool. The owner of the entire bldg (also a friend) is currently renovating the actual meeting hall (really cool architecture) into his new home and its pretty sweet. It has like 30' ceilings and all sorts of Masonic imagery. Its gonna make a cool living space when he's done. This guy has done some awesome work since he bought the building renovating them into urban lofts...quite nice actually.

Crispin's Crispian
07-06-2009, 10:27 AM
I figured it was all a Chinese conspiracy. I mean...think about who has the most to gain from selling millions of fireworks. They sure as hell aren't made by Masons anymore.

JSUCamel
07-06-2009, 10:46 AM
I figured it was all a Chinese conspiracy. I mean...think about who has the most to gain from selling millions of fireworks. They sure as hell aren't made by Masons anymore.

I said something in a similar line of thought to my friend the other night.

"I'm so glad to be an American, shooting off fireworks that cost poor Chang Po two fingers and a nose."

Yellowbeard
07-06-2009, 11:08 AM
i shot off a gazillion fireworks. my parent's neighbor across the street got mad because burning debris kept landing on their house, so i stopped short with 4 boxes of mortars still unopened.

my son's birthday this weekend is gonna be a bang-up party!!

John Snow
07-06-2009, 04:04 PM
The loft we live in is part of the old Mason's Hall in our town. Its pretty cool. The owner of the entire bldg (also a friend) is currently renovating the actual meeting hall (really cool architecture) into his new home and its pretty sweet.

Don't lodge halls come with no windows, so they can keep secrets secret? Or maybe they're all vampires.....

Zanguini
07-06-2009, 04:14 PM
oooo can you drill a hole in the floor and secretly watch/record secret meetings and then do an expose` on it?

Davian93
07-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Don't lodge halls come with no windows, so they can keep secrets secret? Or maybe they're all vampires.....

Maybe its their social hall then. Its got a whole bunch of Mason imagery and marks throughout. Its pretty cool. I know there's another floor underneath that doesn't have windows...so perhaps that their secret meeting space. When he bought the bldg it was essentially gonna be condemned.

hippie-joe
07-09-2009, 06:06 PM
there was a tornado that ripped through our town in april and the meeting hall for the masons fell on and old lady and killed her. i thought masons were supposed to be masters at making buildings that are near indestructable... i guess they got lazy, doing a shotty job building it.

Birgitte
07-09-2009, 11:13 PM
I bet they just don't like old ladies.