PDA

View Full Version : error message at bottom of thread

Sarevok
07-14-2009, 02:26 PM
I just got this error message at the bottom of the raisings thread...
Now that I look, it's at the bottom of this page too:
Warning: include(pullin/analytics.txt) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/antioch/public_html/thland/www/pullin/footer.php on line 8

Warning: include(pullin/analytics.txt) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/antioch/public_html/thland/www/pullin/footer.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'pullin/analytics.txt' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/antioch/public_html/thland/www/pullin/footer.php on line 8

GonzoTheGreat
07-14-2009, 03:36 PM
It's been there for quite a while now (weeks, at least), but it is probably useful to have it mentioned in a thread of its own. In theory, the Admins are aware of it.

lurk
07-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Somehow My screen gets shorter and shorter. With every post I lose some screensize. Very annoying

Sarevok
07-27-2009, 03:11 AM
Somehow My screen gets shorter and shorter. With every post I lose some screensize. Very annoying
Could you describe that a little better? This sounds like your screen or video card is broken to me...

lurk
07-27-2009, 11:21 AM
No the problem is only with the messageboards. Not even the main board. Everytime I open a thread I lose about 3 cm's of screen at the bottom. It looks like the screen gets shorter but the bottom toolbar stays in its place. I just get 3 cm of white screen everytime. I can still scroll through the threads but can't see more than a couple of lines at a time.

It does not happen at work, so prolly it is IE 8 related or related to some crappy toolbar. I just do not know.

GonzoTheGreat
07-27-2009, 12:09 PM
Interesting. A good reason for me not to install IE 8 until I know that that's not what causes it.
Of course, I don't use IE anyway, but still ... thanks for the warning.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything more constructive to add. I wish I could help some way.

lurk
07-27-2009, 12:19 PM
When I reopen the site by going to my bookmarks, I have the entire screen again, but then losing it thread by thread again. It is annoying to have to reopen the site everytime to keep a decent sized viewing page

Sarevok
07-28-2009, 03:08 AM
When I reopen the site by going to my bookmarks, I have the entire screen again, but then losing it thread by thread again. It is annoying to have to reopen the site everytime to keep a decent sized viewing page
It's weird, 'cause I don't have the problem and I use IE8 too. I only have the problem of the quick-reply not working...

lurk
07-30-2009, 06:01 AM
I think I found a solution. I got to the messageboard in the old lay-out, there the trouble buggered me, in the new lay-out (btw well done Tam, and everyone who assisted, it is nice and shiny) I seem to have no trouble at all YAY!

Sarevok
07-30-2009, 09:12 AM
I think I found a solution. I got to the messageboard in the old lay-out, there the trouble buggered me, in the new lay-out (btw well done Tam, and everyone who assisted, it is nice and shiny) I seem to have no trouble at all YAY!
Yup same here.

Terez
07-30-2009, 02:39 PM
And now my quick reply is screwing up, for the first time. It still works, but does weird things, like...I try to delete something, but I can only delete from the end of my post, and only one letter at a time. On the quick edit, sometimes the save button doesn't work. Weird stuff like that...