PDA

View Full Version : Alice inWonderland

Zaela Sedai
07-28-2009, 08:12 PM
you guys see this?

http://movies.yahoo.com/premieres/14766428/standardformat#14766428

I'm actually intrigued... anything by Tim Burton with Johnny Depp should be at the very least interesting in a sick and twisted way, should it not?

Well Shite... Alan Rickman... Michael Sheen ok this has to be worth nine of my hard earned doll hairs

tanaww
07-28-2009, 11:40 PM
you guys see this?

http://movies.yahoo.com/premieres/14766428/standardformat#14766428

I'm actually intrigued... anything by Tim Burton with Johnny Depp should be at the very least interesting in a sick and twisted way, should it not?

Well Shite... Alan Rickman... Michael Sheen ok this has to be worth nine of my hard earned doll hairs

Honey, we went over this in the Where the Wild Things Are Thread (http://theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1957)

Zaela Sedai
07-29-2009, 07:18 AM
I didn't read that one :p nor is it labeled correctly lol

Gilshalos Sedai
07-29-2009, 07:47 AM
No, it was a tangent, Z. Try to keep up. ;)

Ishara
07-29-2009, 08:24 AM
YES! It look so twisted and awesome which is what it's supposed to be! None of this Disney shite, gimme the real deal!

Davian93
07-29-2009, 08:38 AM
YES! It look so twisted and awesome which is what it's supposed to be! None of this Disney shite, gimme the real deal!

I assume if Burton and Depp are involved that Helena Bonham Carter has a role in it?

Though known as a period actress, her best role was clearly Fight Club.

JSUCamel
07-29-2009, 08:41 AM

Are you kidding? It looks like a cross between American McGee's Alice and Disney's version, only with an ugly queen and Johnny Depp.

Gilshalos Sedai
07-29-2009, 08:49 AM
I'm beginning to think Tim Burton's life goal is to retell all the Disney fairytales in the fashion the Brothers' Grimm (And Hans Christian Anderson and Scherezade) meant them to be told?

tanaww
07-29-2009, 10:01 AM
I assume if Burton and Depp are involved that Helena Bonham Carter has a role in it?

Though known as a period actress, her best role was clearly Fight Club.

Yes, HBC is the Red Queen. There's a link to the IMDB page in the other thread. Alan Rickman also has a role. I think the movie looks quite good. ~shrug~

irerancincpkc
07-29-2009, 07:53 PM
I think it is going to be disney fare, it is rated PG, I believe...

But I am looking forward to it, if its Tim Burton, odds are I'll love it...

Sinistrum
07-30-2009, 12:41 AM
Also don't forget Alan Rickman as the Caterpillar and Christopher Lee as the Jaberwocky. I'm personaly very excited to see what Burton can do with this and certainly wouldn't be disappointed if it did end up like Alice.

Matoyak
07-30-2009, 02:03 AM
Mato = Excited. but not as excited as his girlfriend will be when she finds out. Definitely going to end up spending money on this movie whether I want to or not :p