PDA

View Full Version : Fox News doesn't know where Egypt is

JSUCamel
07-29-2009, 09:06 AM
http://mediamatters.org/blog/200907270040

http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/images/item/live-20090727.jpg

Gilshalos Sedai
07-29-2009, 09:10 AM
You have GOT to be kidding me. Please tell me this is photoshopped? Pretty please?

Davian93
07-29-2009, 09:30 AM
You have GOT to be kidding me. Please tell me this is photoshopped? Pretty please?

No, its sadly not. They've also "accidentally" identified several corrupt Republicans as Democrats when reporting on various GOP scandals...they've got a great track record.

http://blog.buzzflash.com/honors/191

Sarevok
07-29-2009, 09:40 AM
OMG... :eek:

Davian93
07-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Instead of starting a new Foxnews bashing thread, I figured I piggyback off this one.

FOXNEWS Breaking News: Obama Is A Racist (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32197648/ns/politics-more_politics/)

Stay classy, Foxnews, Stay classy!

Gilshalos Sedai
07-29-2009, 10:08 AM
He wouldn't be the first racist President. And he won't be the last. The shoe's just on the other foot this time.

GonzoTheGreat
07-29-2009, 10:19 AM
He said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."The white culture means arresting people on their own doorstep, whenever the cop refuses to properly identify himself?

Gilshalos Sedai
07-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Not sure what you're saying, Gonzo.

StrangePackage
07-29-2009, 10:44 AM
Obama is a racist?

Good to know. I'll file that away for future use.

Thank you, Glenn Beck. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

Gilshalos Sedai
07-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Frankly, SP, whether he is or not doesn't matter. He's definitely NOT the first one.

And if he is, perhaps we can finally lay to rest that myth that only white people can be racist.

GonzoTheGreat
07-29-2009, 10:49 AM
Not sure what you're saying, Gonzo.I was quoting from that article, and guessing at which bit of "white culture" it was that Obama apparently hated.

Face it: if Obama hated white people (the other option from the quote), then he wouldn't have picked Palin as VP candidate for his opponent. I do assume it was Obama who picked her. Makes a lot more sense than that it was McCain, after all.

Zaela Sedai
07-29-2009, 12:10 PM
So then we can obviously say that Obama = Hitler since Obama's mother is white, just like Hitler's mother was a jew....

Jokeslayer
07-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Frankly, SP, whether he is or not doesn't matter. He's definitely NOT the first one.

I really can't follow the logic in that. (assuming the two statements are connected, i.e. it doesn't matter if he is or not because he's not the first)

Mort
07-29-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm far from a geography wiz... I had to look up exactly how the middle east looked like. But I would never do a blunder like that :)

They completly forgot about Iraq!! Trying to keep it on a down low maybe? :)

Terez
07-29-2009, 06:15 PM
There's a group that monitors Fox for this kind of thing, and also more interesting Fox moments. Their motto is "We watch Fox so you don't have to", lol.

irerancincpkc
07-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Obama, racist; he's half white; his mother and grandparents, who raised him, were white...

And you know, Glenn Beck is going to deny he ever said that. He has done it all the time, even with stuff like this that is on video...

Terez
07-29-2009, 07:57 PM
Well, that is a sign of true stupidity...denying you said something that's on video? Srsly?

irerancincpkc
07-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Yep. Dead serious. I'm about ready to take off for work, but tomorrow when I have more time I'll look for the videos... Glenn Beck is a loudmouth fool. I thought Billo was as bad as Fox could dish out, than Becko moved over, and I don't know who is worse...

Neilbert
07-30-2009, 11:17 PM
Glen Beck apparently grew up in Bellingham Wa where I currently reside. Apparently he was a pretty heavy alcoholic back in the day. Not that this should surprise anyone.

Jokeslayer
07-31-2009, 04:59 AM
Obama, racist; he's half white; his mother and grandparents, who raised him, were white...

Because nobody ever hates in other people the things they hate in themselves?

I'm not saying I think obama is racist, I'm just saying that's a stupid reason to conclude he isn't.

Matoyak
07-31-2009, 10:16 AM
I had a friend who was half black, half mexican, and he was extremely racist against blacks, and hated most whites. (Now, the thing is...there were very few mexicans in our school)

Of course, he just kinda hated everyone except for my girlfriend ~rolls eyes~ He actually told the entire class that he was "looking forward to watching [us] all burn in hell. Well, except for you, Kat." The funny thing is, the next day he had to take the TAKS test again, and he failed it worse than ever before, and wasn't allowed to graduate. I blamed Karma because he had been passing all the practice ones with flying colors.

EDIT: Sorry, this kinda went off-topic...apologies :D

JSUCamel
07-31-2009, 10:33 AM
Everyone's a little bit racist.. sometimes.
Doesn't mean we go around committing.. hate crimes.
Look around and you will find,
No one's really color blind.
Maybe it's a fact we all should face
Everyone makes judgments.. based on race!

Everyone's a little bit racist today.
So, everyone's a little bit racist, okay!
Ethinic jokes might be uncouth,
But you laugh because they're based on truth.
Don't take them as personal attacks.
Everyone enjoys them - so relax!

If we all could just admit
That we are racist a little bit,
Even though we all know that it's wrong,
Maybe it would help us ... get along!

Everyone's a little bit racist (It's true!)
But everyone is just about as racist as you!
If we all could just admit
That we are racist a little bit,
And everyone stopped being so PC
Maybe we could live in - harmony!