PDA

View Full Version : Another Facebook group

Terez
08-03-2009, 07:46 AM
I sent a bunch of you an invitation for a Facebook WoT discussion group (separate from the Theoryland one). I made the group because I've been posting at a MySpace WoT group for a few years now, and since MySpace is dying, and most of us were only checking MySpace at all because of that group, we figured we'd migrate over to Facebook since most of us were there anyway.

I've always tried to use that group as a recruiting ground for Theoryland - Cary is from there, and a few others who don't post so much (Sukoto and Leanne are others that come to mind who managed to get raised to Elder, though Sukoto hasn't been around in a while and Leanne has mostly been a chatter), but I think a lot of the MySpace folks are just the type that prefer a group on a social site to a forum dedicated to hard core discussion.

It would be cool if some of you could help jumpstart the group - the MySpace folks are in general more shy than Theorylanders, so it might take a little while with them. They're a cool bunch, though. And since they're mostly more casual fans than we are, they are appreciative of my book knowledge, and I manage to have polite discussion with them almost all of the time. :D

JSUCamel
08-03-2009, 10:21 AM
and I manage to have polite discussion with them almost all of the time. :D

I'll believe it when I see it :P

Terez
08-03-2009, 10:25 AM
lol, feel free to go there and read as many threads as you like. ;)