PDA

View Full Version : Mwahahahaha EVIL!

JSUCamel
08-09-2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.austriantimes.at/news/Around_the_World/2009-07-30/15143/Dissolvable_bikini_row

A bikini that dissolves in water has outraged killjoy women's rights campaigners.

The saucy thong swimsuit - sold as the perfect present for dumped boyfriends - looks like a real bikini but disappears completely after just a few seconds in water.

Sellers in Germany bill the Get Naked costume as a chance for men to get their own back after a break-up.

But women's rights campaigner Rosmarie Zapfl stormed: "It is an absolute insult to women that this has been invented."

The dissolvable bikinis are being sold on the German revenge website www.racheshop.de with sizes 34 and 36 in a thong version and 38, 40 and 42 with bikini bottoms.

The marketing concept is faulty, though -- how does a guy who just got dumped give his ex a bikini? None of my exes would accept it.

Davian93
08-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Austria, eh? LET'S PUT ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE!!!

GonzoTheGreat
08-09-2009, 12:19 PM
The marketing concept is faulty, though -- how does a guy who just got dumped give his ex a bikini? None of my exes would accept it.That doesn't seem to be a marketing problem. After all, the trouble only starts after the customer has handed over his money, and the article will function as advertised, assuming the ex-girlfriend dons it.

irerancincpkc
08-09-2009, 01:36 PM
I'm sure limiting it's use to ex-girlfriends is short-sighted; there are people who will think of other ways to use it...

GonzoTheGreat
08-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Oh yeah, I suspect that either Britney or Paris Hilton will 'accidentally' wear one when there are a lot of photographers around.

Oatman
08-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Austria, eh? LET'S PUT ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE!!!

Wrong country*, and they're called prawns, not shrimp, and they are rarely BBQ'd, that's an US misconception of our culture.

*I'm aware that this was most likely a joke.

Sei'taer
08-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Wrong country*, and they're called prawns, not shrimp, and they are rarely BBQ'd, that's an US misconception of our culture.

*I'm aware that this was most likely a joke.

Thats from the greatest movie ever made.

Crispin's Crispian
08-10-2009, 10:57 AM
If you check out the website, you'll see that they also sell water soluble swim trunks for men. Chalk one up for over-zealous women's rights campaigners.

Zanguini
08-10-2009, 03:33 PM
How would a water soluble swim suit work. I understand that it disolves in water. But.... its most likely going to be hot when you put it on... isnt sweat made of water? And if its not hot dont most pools have shower first rules? the ones around here do. If your going to wear it at your own private pool then... big deal? I suppose its more meant for beach wear. then Why are the Austrians comming up with this... not to many beaches there. Or the Germans for that matter. I would not want to swim in either the baltic or north sea.