PDA

View Full Version : A brand-new bug!

Belazamon
08-11-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm sure most people have figured out by now that you can click on that little white-and-grey box to hide the news sidebar. Well, it might have to do with Tam's menu-box fiddling, but that little box no longer vanishes with the rest of the sidebar. Right now it's floating in the middle of my "OLD FORUMS(YUKU)" link at the top of the forums page.

EDIT: Just checked, it's floating around on the main page as well.

Tamyrlin
08-11-2009, 05:52 PM
I changed a few styles - it's possible you cached an older stylesheet too.

Ishara
08-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Well, it's doing it on FireFox. But I LIKE it. That way I can choose to not see the news if I choose. Otherewise, how else would it work?

Weird Harold
08-11-2009, 07:55 PM
I'm sure most people have figured out by now that you can click on that little white-and-grey box to hide the news sidebar. Well, it might have to do with Tam's menu-box fiddling, but that little box no longer vanishes with the rest of the sidebar. Right now it's floating in the middle of my "OLD FORUMS(YUKU)" link at the top of the forums page.

EDIT: Just checked, it's floating around on the main page as well.
It stay in the left margin for me and Firefox 2.

Belazamon
08-11-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm using Firefox 3.0.13. Just refreshed and it's back to normal. I hadn't noticed it until you posted your "menu popups should be fixed" message.

But I just refreshed and it seems to have gone back to normal. So, either you fixed it or I did. :D

But I LIKE it. That way I can choose to not see the news if I choose. Otherewise, how else would it work?The sidebar itself was minimizing, but the box you click to minimize it wasn't moving over with it.

Ishara
08-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Right!