PDA

View Full Version : here it is.

Sei'taer
08-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Les Paul is dead.

Our mayor resigned on July 31 and just signed up today to run in the special election in October...for mayor. (thanks, the special election only cost a million and some)

My truck broke down at work.

I signed the paperwork on the last job I had going so now I wonder how they are going to justify my existence at the city.

My wife still doesn't have a job or even any bites on one.

Things are good here. How about with you?

Kurtz
08-13-2009, 06:49 PM
About the same, though I also have just spilt beer down myself.

JSUCamel
08-13-2009, 06:56 PM
All right! a bitchin' thread!

Let's see:

Before I left on my trip home for a wedding, I signed a month-to-month extension to my lease so that I could stay an extra month (in hopes that I could find a full time job). I left for the wedding on Thursday, so I turned it in that morning.
Saturday I found out I got laid off from my part time job. Joy.
Got into Chicago, talked to my landlady and asked her if I could just get outta here in September (original lease ends Sept 30th).

Now she says I owe her rent for October (at least).

Let's see, what else.

I'm unemployed.
I'm still on COBRA.

I guess that's all I can really complain about. I gotta figure out how to get my stuff back home, which is gonna cost money I don't have.

*sigh*

Why is life so expensive?

Davian93
08-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Walk on the lease...fvck her.

Or look up Illinois rental laws and see what, if anything, she can legally do to you other than keep your deposit. Its likely not much and even if it is, it'll cost her too much in court fees to make it worth it.

yks 6nnetu hing
08-14-2009, 08:43 AM
my knee hurts
my back hurts
my wrist hurts
I'm somewhat sleep-deprived
I'm gonna have to work over the weekend and be in the office extra-early on Monday because there's this big meeting coming up and... omg omg, I'm having a panic attack
I'm gaining weight (again)
stupid metro was just standing there for 10 minutes this morning, with me in it
I might have to stay late at work today but my brain stopped functioning properly about an hour ago

Ishara
08-14-2009, 09:19 AM
The subway caught fire this morning - just now in fact. That was kind of exciting. A total waste of an hour, and I missed a meeting that has already been rescheduled twice, but still. Fire!

Anaiya Sedai
08-14-2009, 09:56 AM
I've spent the last two weeks convincing health care professionals that I am perfectly capable of being a mother.
I share a house with two lazy tw@ts, one of which hasn't had a shower in anyone's memory, a 9 year old who thinks leaving his stuff around the house, and his hamster in your kitchen is perfectly acceptable, a pathological gossip who can't keep her mouth shut for one second, and my other half who thinks he has to have at least one hand attached to his ps3 controller at all times of the day to survive.
oh, and my two week old son just pooed in my lap, then peed all over my pillow, then threw up down my top, all followed by him smiling and falling asleep two seconds later.

Gilshalos Sedai
08-14-2009, 10:08 AM
Why are they even questioning your ability to be a mother? You're not nuts, nor are you a criminal or druggie....

Oh, and welcome to motherhood. :)

Anaiya Sedai
08-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Why are they even questioning your ability to be a mother? You're not nuts, nor are you a criminal or druggie....

Oh, and welcome to motherhood. :)

because of my mental history and my age.. grrr.
they even wouldn't believe me that I have chronic unexplained tachycardia and tried to tell me it's all because I'm cooking up the mother of all infections (until someone bothered checking my medical records...). Don't trust the young ones! (nevermind the fact that I'll be 22 this year, not 12!).
It's great, isn't it. you can't be mad at them when they smile at you. even if they make you strip your bed for the fourth time this week, and permanently staining one of your favourite tshirts.
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab181/Oscar_Leon_09/5492_114557669623_503259623_2308890.jpg

Gilshalos Sedai
08-14-2009, 10:24 AM
He's adorable.

Brita
08-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Awwwwww! So cute!!!

Zanguini
08-14-2009, 12:29 PM
I beat you all with my gripe .... the freshmen will be here on saturday... the one saturday a year i have to work.