PDA

View Full Version : Lesson: Don't listen to the radio.

Dragon Thief
09-01-2009, 05:18 PM
So I'm on the way home and my mp3 player dies, which means I have to listen to the radio. There's virtually nothing good on my local radio - 80% country, 15% pop/hip hop, 4% gospel, and the remaining 1% is a mix n match. I'm channel hopping, going from an old rock station (commercials), a soft rock station (something ungodly on, didn't stay on it at all), a hip hop station (bleh), and then to another rock/variety station (commercials). I chose the hip hop/pop station, as the least crappy of the crap I had available.

And i hear this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JK7IKSfyLE).

Go on and listen to it. You need to hear at least 20 seconds of it or so for the rest to make sense.

Go on. I'll wait.

Good. I swear to you, I'm not kidding, I heard them chanting: "I'll make them good girls go baaaah" over and over.

Damn Frenzy and her latest Facebook post, it's all her fault. And Danette's. And Matoyak's. And Bela's. And Birgitte's. And Rhodric's. Hmph.

Belazamon
09-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Heheheheh. Talk about your dangerous confessions.

Crispin's Crispian
09-01-2009, 05:44 PM
I can't believe you didn't check Ewetube first. Or maybe you did.

Zanguini
09-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Hehe i listen to sports talk radio in the car 99% of the time

DahLliA
09-01-2009, 06:17 PM
something for the welsh that there :p

and why am I not surprised you heard them go "baaah" DT? :D

Birgitte
09-01-2009, 08:20 PM
LOL... Awesome, DT! You make those good ewes go baah!

Dragon Thief
09-01-2009, 08:36 PM

I don't know why, but i simply cannot listen to any talk radio. I get bored out of my mind - even if they're talking about something i would otherwise enjoy listening to. The only one I ever listened to was LoveLine back when Adamn Corolla was on, and it was more of a nothing else was on than sometime I would have chosen myself.

Birgitte
09-01-2009, 08:41 PM
I can't listen to it either. I don't even like morning shows. They're annoying.

Weird Harold
09-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Same here, the rest of the time is the local Public Radio Classical station.

Terez
09-01-2009, 11:21 PM
And I figured you to be a classic rock kind of guy, WH. Can't imagine why...