PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Titles Question (No spoilers whatsoever)

NargsBrood
10-20-2009, 06:35 PM
I do not want to spoil anything for this release... yeah.. i know - big dif from last release. I dont want to go in the chapter titles thread unless the chapter titles can be considered as non spoilerish.

So - those of you have read through the chapter titles... could you consider them spoilerish to someone who tries to avoid spoilers?

Muirenn
10-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Spoilers

NargsBrood
10-20-2009, 06:48 PM
oh well... i barely notice the chapter titles when i burn through a book anyway

The Black Wind
10-20-2009, 06:52 PM
I guess they could be considered spoilers, but no more than chapter titles in the rest of the books were. You have to infer a lot and nothing is definite. But just to be safe I'd probably stay away. Unless you like to torture yourself with juicy tidbits to pass the time like I do. :p

Terez
10-20-2009, 06:56 PM
They're just confirming a lot of what we already knew about the structure of the book, as far as who the stars are. There is only one that appears to be a major spoiler, and then you realize it can't possibly be. So, I'd say they're no more spoilerish than Jason's review.

FelixPax
10-20-2009, 07:07 PM
So - those of you have read through the chapter titles... could you consider them spoilerish to someone who tries to avoid spoilers?

Basically yes, there spoilerish however vague. Only a few more days to go to the release day! :D

Callandor
10-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Might as well stay away. The temptation is great for the little reward that it is. Not worth it. Think up your own titles in the mean time, to take up the time.

Waited 4 years for this book, wait another (almost) 6 days without chapter titles.

http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/pimp.gif

creepybob
10-21-2009, 02:16 AM
I do not want to spoil anything for this release... yeah.. i know - big dif from last release. I dont want to go in the chapter titles thread unless the chapter titles can be considered as non spoilerish.

...I'll list the titles we can't put our fingers on, you can decide for yourself if you want to view them:

All the Chapter Titles

Chapter 3: The Ways of Honor
Chapter 4: Nightfall
Chapter 5: A Tale of Blood
Chapter 12: Unexpected Encounters
Chapter 13: An Offer and a Departure
Chapter 15: A Place to Begin
Chapter 19: Gambits
Chapter 20: On a Broken Road
Chapter 21: Embers and Ash
Chapter 22: The Last That Could Be Done
Chapter 25: In Darkness
Chapter 27: The Tipsy Gelding
Chapter 30: Old Advice
Chapter 32: Rivers of Shadow
Chapter 34: Legends
Chapter 35: A Halo of Blackness
Chapter 37: A Force of Light
Chapter 41: A Fount of Power
Chapter 44: Sense Unknown* (or Scents, audio transcription)
Chapter 48: Reading the Commentary
Chapter 49: Just Another Man
Epilogue: Bathed in Light

There is some context from other chapter titles to make the above less vague, but there's nothing there that I could pick out from a dead stop.

Maybe your mind is more subtle.

SauceyBlueConfetti
10-21-2009, 10:00 AM
Nice to see you Callandor.