PDA

View Full Version : creepyBob says hello!

creepybob
10-22-2009, 03:19 PM
Yeah, so I've been here since August but here's my self-introduction.

if you're wondering where creepybob came from, it's a name we used to call my cousin Zach.

Zach was a quiet kid, who generallly stared unblinking at people when talked to and nodded or grunted his answers.

One day I was in my room playing Halo 2, hiding from the rest of the family downstairs. The room was dark, and I was currently chasing some guy named StanleyOnFire down a hallway with a nearly empty Battlerifle and one, single plasma grenade I was trying to stick to our friend Stanley to make him, quite literally, on Fire.

I has just seen our friend Stanley round a corner and I jumped around to toss my glowing blue ball of sticky death onto his fleeing backside. I missed my throw due to a sharp, gutteral sound that I assume was Zachary's breathing. I jumped half way out of my skin, I think my heart still beats a half bpm faster after that shock than it did before.

Before I could turn to glare at him I heard him say in a Gollumesque voice, "Halo Twooooooooooooooo."

I held my breath for a heartbeat, waiting to hear the added "Precious" at the end of the statement, but Zach just stared up at the television screen covered in carnage and death with a hypnotized light in his cold, unblinking eyes.

...from that point on we called him Creepy, just Creepy. Not to his face of course, we feared he'd curse us with unending diarrhea or something.

Well, Zach went to a sunday school program at our church, and when asked by a pretty girl, "What's your name little boy?"

He just leveled his hypnotized, reptilian stare at her until she became uncomfortable and said, "Well, since you won't tell me your name, I'll call you Bob. Run along and sit down Bob."

And thus, creepyBob was born.

Gilshalos Sedai
10-22-2009, 03:31 PM
And so... why take this name for yourself?

Welcome to TL, CB.

bowlwoman
10-22-2009, 03:31 PM
That's just wrong on so many levels. :D

Nice to formally meet you, CB.

Jokeslayer
10-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Wow, your "cousin" sounds pretty weird.

Zanguini
10-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Sticking people with plasma grenades is the greatest form of death one can dish out not only does it say i dont need no stinking gun to take you out. But you have to throw it. And by having to throw it you can rain unsuspecting death upon people and since they stick... they can run around all they want to ... they are still going to die. And in Halo two Because the grenades only went off three seconds after they had stuck to someone you might kill their fiends too.

Brita
10-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Yeah, so I've been here since August but here's my self-introduction.

Well, it's about time!

Great story behind the name- how is your cousin doing now, btw? Serial killer, stalker, IRS agent?

Careful with those secret nicknames though, my hubby plays hockey with a guy who "plays like a girl" so he secretly nicknamed him Susie. The name has stuck so well, that when new guys join the team they think it is his real name, and inevitably call him that before they know better. Hard to keep those nicknames under wraps...and this cousin of yours...well you may be near the top of a list you don't want to be on....if you know what I'm saying....

Sarevok
10-23-2009, 05:01 AM
Welcome to TL, Bob! :D

Zaela Sedai
10-23-2009, 07:40 AM
Welcome :)

I need to PM Tam... I need my greet back...

DahLliA
10-23-2009, 09:49 AM
that's a mildly disturbing story yeah...

Zanguini
10-23-2009, 02:38 PM
The only part that is disturbing is the failed sticky.

SauceyBlueConfetti
10-23-2009, 03:46 PM
I am not 100% sure yet, but I think I like you more now because of that story.

:cool:

Wunderwaffe
10-24-2009, 03:31 AM
I played Halo:CE and Halo2 quite extensively. Did the whole MLG thing. Saw quite a bit of the U.S. that way, in fact. The whole tournament scene lol.

creepybob
10-24-2009, 12:55 PM
And so... why take this name for yourself?

Because the name is awesome. I couldn't leave something like that just lying around.

Great story behind the name- how is your cousin doing now, btw? Serial killer, stalker, IRS agent?

Last I heard he trying to become competitive in the World of Warcraft Arena.

I suppose he COULD be a serial killer, but he's pretty scrawny, so he'd have to buff up a bit first.

The only part that is disturbing is the failed sticky.

I still mourn for it's loss.

I played Halo:CE and Halo2 quite extensively. Did the whole MLG thing. Saw quite a bit of the U.S. that way, in fact. The whole tournament scene lol.

I never got competitive with it, we moved to a place with unreliable internet and I lost interest in dying.

I do remember some incidents with the proximity mic. When an opponent is near you, the noise from his mic comes through your speakers.

I killed this guy with a fan in his room who was Waghaghaghaghaghaghagha'ing his way around the map.

Then I would yell "I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry" to everyone I killed while I stood over their bodies. It was surprisingly irritating to have your killer apologize and the other players got so angry they played worse, so I killed them more, and apologized more, and they got more angry, and played worse...

:D