PDA

View Full Version : Updated Glossary

Davian93
10-27-2009, 07:50 PM
In case anyone didn't read the Glossary, its been massively updated for TGS...more so than usual I think.

Terez
10-27-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm working on updating the composite glossary for DT. I need to get back on that - I've had computer issues and then have been busy. But now I can include this glossary. :D

Terez
11-28-2009, 08:28 AM
I just noticed this while editing the glossary:

First Selector: The title given to the head of the Blue Ajah. The First Selector is currently unknown, although it is suspected that Lelaine Akashi fills this position.
Interesting! That makes it almost certain to be Lelaine. I know Callandor argued against using Siuan's conversation with Lelaine in chapter 2 of Knife of Dreams as evidence, that Siuan would have deferred more to her in private if she was Ajah Head, or would have thought of her that way rather than as a Sitter.

GonzoTheGreat
11-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Maybe the Blues haven't bothered informing her who is their head, since she has to defer to the lot of them anyway?

Davian93
11-28-2009, 04:51 PM
Can you see Lelaine allowing anyone else to be in charge of the Blues? She's a control freak who wanted to be Amyrlin...she's 99% the leader of the Blues.