PDA

View Full Version : Regreetings and Resalutations

Lord Bloodpath
11-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Some of you may remember me from such posts as: .............hmmm. I don't really remember any of them myself, but they were there I tell ya! I could sift through the late '05/early '06 archives, but I'm a little too lazy and is there really any point? Some of you kinda know me already and to the rest of you, "hi!"

Terez
11-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Actually, I think you're one of those people that got lost in the "unregistered" hamsterfest of Yuku. But welcome back....for a time, at least! You were around for the release of Knife of Dreams, iirc, and then you disappeared till now (except on MySpace and Facebook).

GonzoTheGreat
11-02-2009, 03:45 AM
I could sift through the late '05/early '06 archives, but I'm a little too lazy and is there really any point?Point 1 (http://theoryland.yuku.com/reply/48879#reply-48879)
Point 2 (http://theoryland.yuku.com/reply/48921#reply-48921)
Point 3 (http://theoryland.yuku.com/reply/49230#reply-49230)
Point 4 (http://theoryland.yuku.com/topic/2063)

The search function can be quite useful, you know. You've actually been raised to Elder, a rank you will (probably) regain just as soon as Tamyrlin gets around to it.

Terez
11-02-2009, 03:51 AM
I think we told him on MySpace when he got raised, and he didn't even bother to come post then!

Lord Bloodpath
11-02-2009, 05:31 AM
Gonzo- thanks, that was fantastic. I know I had a lot more posts than that, but four is way more than I was planning on linking to so: yay!

Terez- My memory of that period is a little fuzzy, but I vaguely recall trying to log in to verify being raised and failing either due to my own username/password malfunction or to board malfunction. I prefer to blame the boards. Twice does not a pattern make, but yes, this is the 2nd time a book came out and I had to start posting here. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up without letting school and social life drop.

being (re)raised to Elder would make me very, very happy.... ;)

GonzoTheGreat
11-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Elder Reraised, I simply used the search function with the word "Bloodpath" in two Forums. I suspect it will be possible to find more in, for example, the non-WOT archives, but I didn't include them in my search. And, as you've probably noticed, your account was destroyed by hamsters, so that it will only be easy to find your posts if someone else replies to you using your name.
Which I did in both my posts in this thread, so at least this time you'll be saved. Wonder how some people on this board will deal with me being a Saviour. (We really need an evil emoticon now, I think.)

Lord Bloodpath
11-02-2009, 03:09 PM
there's no evil emoticon?!?11 :eek:

<shudder>

one of the nicer things about you telling me how to find my posts (aside from reminding me of what I thought and why I thought it back then) is that I can retrieve one of my signatures instead of trying to make up a new one.

when I was making theories I first signed up as 'High Lord Calvin' on the main site (although that seems to have been eaten by different hamsters, and now I resigned up as Lord Bloodpath over there) and put that in my sigs at some point, so that ought to help me find more of my old posts.... I'll have to experiment with the search feature when there's time. I was crazy prolific on the WoT boards and slightly vocal on the Non-WoT at one point, but that was mostly due to unemployment and addiction... I'm already off to a bad start here, if anyone notices me post more than three times in a day, please yell at me to get back to my schoolwork or something. Thanks :o

DahLliA
11-02-2009, 03:17 PM
welcome back :D

Jokeslayer
11-02-2009, 03:39 PM
I vaguely remember the name. Welcome back, LB.

Sarevok
11-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Welcome back, LB.

*checks dates of LB's posts*
*they all say "today"*

GET BACK TO YOUR SCHOOLWORK!

Matoyak
11-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Welcome back Bloodpath! Missed ya! :D You joined a bit after me, and hung around for quite some time in the chat, iirc? Did ya ever actually get around to being an official member of the TCA or am I remembering someone else? <insert thoughtful, contemplative emote here>

Zaela Sedai
11-02-2009, 09:31 PM
WB LB!!!!!

Lord Bloodpath
11-03-2009, 12:07 AM
yay!

It's nice to feel missed... Thanks :D

Sarevok- thanks for yelling, I actually saw that earlier and stopped posting/reading for a few short hours.... I gotta rein it in more, (which is a little of why I stayed away) but I <3 this place and a lot of the ppl here. The rest of you I probably just don't know well yet ;)

Mato- I think I hung about in chat a bit and may even have become part of the TCA, but so few light and inconsequential events have transpired in the intervening period since I last posted here that I could barely remember when it was that I used to be here, nevermind what I did here. You, Zae and Tru I remember well enough tho.

Sarevok
11-03-2009, 09:22 AM
speaking of the TCA... we need more ppl to get in the chatroom. :(

tworiverswoman
11-15-2009, 03:48 AM
Hello again, LB! :) I'm glad you finally made it back to the fold, even if it did take a new book to get you here.

I don't know where it is, but the post you made that I enjoyed the most was the one that started out as a fight between you and SBC and ended up a trip down memory lane for some of the older posters. Four pages or more of some really great stories.

Terez
11-15-2009, 04:17 AM
Found it. (http://theoryland.yuku.com/topic/9554/t/A-Huge-mass-of-BLack-Clouds.html?page=1) Hard to sort out the Unregistered(d) people tho...

I take that back. LB has a recognizable sig (High Lord Calvin and all), and Mindfiles signed all his posts with the doobie, and Chesus's sparkling wit couldn't possibly be mistaken for anyone else's...

tworiverswoman
11-15-2009, 04:51 AM
FOUND IT! And of course my memory was seriously faulty...

http://theoryland.yuku.com/topic/6921/t/Gather-Round-Kiddies.html

GREAT thread. Marvelous stories.

Terez
11-15-2009, 04:53 AM
I think you merged those two threads in your brain.

At least I found the SBC one. :)

Kurtz
11-15-2009, 12:27 PM
I remember yourself and Lord of the Dawn used to frequently crash my browser due to excessive and unironic posting of smilies.

I'm not still bitter about it though, not at all.

tworiverswoman
11-16-2009, 03:21 AM
You have a better computer by now, surely? ;)

Daekyras
11-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Hey Lord Bloodpath,

I remember you from my time here before. a "spirited" debater iirc!

Daek