PDA

View Full Version : BS Interviews

Terez
11-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Would you guys be willing to gather some links to BS signing reports? I'm going to start putting them in the interview database as soon as I get time (hopefully in a few days), I figure that scouring the internet for reports would best be a group project.

Terez
11-04-2009, 03:54 AM
So, no help? If I had to find everything myself, it's likely not going to get done.

WinespringBrother
11-04-2009, 08:44 AM
I posted one on Theoryland last year, for his Mistborn tour. And all the reports are going on Dragonmount as far as I know, with links to the left provided by Tam.

Also, I am planning to post a report here for my signing next week, though it will probably be posted on Dragonmount as well.

JSUCamel
11-04-2009, 09:34 AM
So, no help? If I had to find everything myself, it's likely not going to get done.

Now you know why my projects never get finished :) I'm tempted to release my project half-finished and maybe garner support that way. We'll see.

Matoyak
11-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Now you know why my projects never get finished :) I'm tempted to release my project half-finished and maybe garner support that way. We'll see.Do it, it works for Google, no?

ShadowbaneX
11-05-2009, 06:02 PM
This is from the RPG.net forums. One of the posters there, Piestrio was at the Colorado book-signing and he relayed this little tidbit.

When I spoke to Brandon Sanderson at a recent signing he said the title literally refers to a place in seanchan but obviously has lots of metaphorical meaning. I also asked about the black tower, he said he had a sequence set in the black tower that he is hoping to use but he'll have to wait and see as the book gets more complete to see if 1.) It'll fit the "tone and theme" and 2.) it doesn't make the book prohibitively long. He's already said that ToM will be longer than TGS.
So this possibly contradicts the earlier statement about not seeing any of the other contients "any more that has already been seen". Also, there's a chance that we might not see the Black Tower next book (that's ominous), and we get even more to read in the next book.

GonzoTheGreat
11-06-2009, 03:59 AM
I think that we will see some scenes in the BT. I would interpret that statement as merely talking about one specific scene there. Sort of like letting Elaida's third dinner with Egwene as a serving girl out of tGS.

Terez
11-06-2009, 04:03 AM
Hi SBX.

the_dead
11-06-2009, 04:12 AM
Are you looking for just interviews?
Recent stuff or just anything??

Terez
11-06-2009, 04:17 AM
Just WoT-related BS interviews/signing reports. I figured that some of the people that go to other sites would know where to find them. I know where the ones posted here are.

ShadowbaneX
11-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Hi Terez.