PDA

View Full Version : Hello

PatsNats28
11-07-2009, 05:47 PM
I started reading WoT about 5 years ago, easily my favorite series... just finished the Gathering Storm yesterday. Excited to be here!

Terez
11-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Hey, welcome to Theoryland! It's my favorite series too. We do have a few infidels here, but not many...

RogueSavior
11-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Welcome! Though Wheel of Time is a fantastic series, I actually do prefer the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

But keep that on the D L - I don't want to get shanked while looking for a snack in the pantry. Again.

Matoyak
11-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the forums. Do tell us about yourself.
(All questions are optional)
What is your favorite character? Book? Color? Number? Food? Flavor of Gum? Genre of music? Flavor of popcorn?
Are you going to get an avatar and sig?
What is the story behind your name? Patsnats? I can't call you nats, I already know someone online who's nick is that...so Pats. Hi pats! :)
Add any other things that you feel like adding.
Also, feel free to ask questions about us folks yourself. (Most of us will be happy to answer)
The insanity wards are down the hall, first door to the right. Come join us in there, it's a fun time. <insert evil emote here>

Belazamon
11-08-2009, 02:49 AM
Howdy!

Anaiya Sedai
11-08-2009, 04:23 AM
Welcome :)

(is it just me who's finding it hard to keep up with all the noobie threads?)

Sarevok
11-08-2009, 05:20 AM
(is it just me who's finding it hard to keep up with all the noobie threads?)
Nope.

And welcome Pats!

*sets Naz on fire*

Firseal
11-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Welcome to Theoryland PatsNats. We're a bit informal for such an over-educated crowd (and by and large we are over-educated.) and we like to have fun while debating finer points, actually attempt to prove each other wrong or right, and band together to argue over the idiosycracies of the division of souls, memory, and the lives thus entwined.

(If you don't understand that, just wait until the number of threads involving the soul of the Dragon rise up to consume you. Don't worry. You'll get used to it, and its sorta fun in the stomach. Pinocchio was there!)

Anyhow, here is hoping you like it around here. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a chore in the pantry.

Ignore the screaming.

Birgitte
11-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the Insanity, Pats! Make yourself at home and don't take anything too seriously (even when everyone else does;))!

I'm an infidel... My personal favorite series is the Vlad Taltos series by Steven Brust.

Kurtz
11-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Welcome! Though Wheel of Time is a fantastic series, I actually do prefer the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

But keep that on the D L - I don't want to get shanked while looking for a snack in the pantry. Again.

Shocking. 5 years ago Tam wouldn't have stood for this.

Firseal
11-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Depends on whether or not you think he's gonna live.

And Birgitte, I am not persecuting your brother because he likes another series more. I'm persecuting him because he likes a subpar series better.

As a side note, would you like to borrow a shiv and then fetch me something from the pantry?

Birgitte
11-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Much more acceptable, Firseal. And why yes, I do seem to remember needing something from the pantry and a shiv is absolutely necessary to get it. Dangerous things, pantries. Why do you think Asmo died in one?

RogueSavior
11-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Ha! Subpar, my foot.

And sending in my sister to try to kill me? I knew you didn't like her, much, but why do you yearn for me to kill her so badly?

And why'd you give me the free self defense argument?!

Firseal
11-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I believe you can defeat your sister like I believe I could flap my arms and fly to Mars.

You're doomed.

Belazamon
11-08-2009, 09:08 PM
And Birgitte, I am not persecuting your brother because he likes another series more. I'm persecuting him because he likes a subpar series better.
Three or four Malazan books earlier, those would've been fighting words. ;)

Birgitte
11-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Ha! Subpar, my foot.

And sending in my sister to try to kill me? I knew you didn't like her, much, but why do you yearn for me to kill her so badly?

And why'd you give me the free self defense argument?!

Awwww... You're so cute when you're delusional, brother dearest. Now why don't you go watch some Jonas brothers until you calm down?

Firseal
11-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Three or four Malazan books earlier, those would've been fighting words. ;)

Good thing I'm scarier / more insane than you are, then. Anyhow, I think we may be frightening the nice new guy. We are supposed to not do that for three weeks

Zaela Sedai
11-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Consider yourself officially welcomed to Theoryland PATS!! (Malazan is nothing to WOT shiny puppy!!!! /ahem you guys can't keep...man bad time of year for me for a release LOL )As I'm sure you've noticed, we have a pretty decent community of WoT fanatics over here. One of the ways that we keep it all friendly is a short list of courtesies we ask people to follow and, once in a while, actually do get followed. Imagine that! Insane people following some sort of order!

1) Don't flood the board with multiple THREADS all at once.
Allow us the time to absorb, evaluate, and discuss, OR LAUGH at one or two ideas, OR JOKES at a time. Some of us like to do a little research before responding and that can take a little time. Of course, we also have those others who are just a bit slow. Read that as "just can't handle more than one thought in their heads at once" or "dial-up modem". Your choice. I'd suggest "have a real life", but not likely. Does anyone still have dial up? Wow...it's getting hard to give the slow people an excuse

Addendum to 1) Try to stay on topic.
Going off on tangents can be super fun and is something we are all guilty of your's truly included but try and keep threads on topic unless, 1) the thread is dead or 2) the thread naturally moves over to another topic. This rule is much more lax for joke threads, pop culture threads...etc.

2) Try to back up your opinions & theories.
You'll get a lot more respect if you can. Quotes from the books (of which you CANNOT read too much) are your best weapon. Quotes from interviews are semi-acceptable. Gut feelings are pseudo-acceptable. Whitecloak blind-faith is best submitted while wearing asbestos panties.

3) Feel free to get as emotionally involved as you'd like.
Discussions can get very heated. But try not to take things personally. Remember: we only insult the ones we love. Or the ones we eventually hand over to the Trollocs.

4) Be respectful.
A lot of people have been around Theoryland for a long time. Being a Youngling means you're new around here. We do understand that you may have been reading WoT forever, but if you're gonna pick a fight regarding a WoT theory with someone who's an Elder, Ancient or Hero, understand that they've been around for a while now, and probably have posting friends. And Tamyrlin is Lord of the Board for a reason: this whole place is his brainchild. Keep that in mind. They also have posting enemies.... a good little bit of information to tuck away.

Addendum to 4: This is an international community.
In regards to the Non-WoT discussion groups, please respect the opinions of people from nations and cultures other than your own, even if you disagree with them or the policies of their leaders and politicians. Try to remember that not everyone here has the same outlook or life experience that you might. If you want to send a letter or e-mail to anyone in particular to indicate any specific moral, educational, intellectual, or genetic deficiencies they may have, feel free. Just please don't do it here.

Addendum 1 to Addendum 4: We don't all agree about the issues regarding the military action in Iraq. Post about this issue at your own risk. Things seem to be under control now. Though, there have been some flare-ups….be careful. We have had our own TLers over there, back home safe and sound, hope it stays that way. (I can't wait to be able to delete this Addendum.)

Addendum 2 to Addendum 4: Please no angry profanity.
If you really need to tell someone off, be creative. And replacing characters with @$$ does NOT constitute creativity. I like tend to like the Shakespearean approach myself. The smarter and more subtle you are with it, just makes the person look that much more an idiot.

Addendum 3 to Addendum 4: Please be nice to Newbies.
We were all new at one time you are one right now and there is no need to come down on anyone for asking questions that to the elder community may be basic knowledge. This is for you to remember after you've been here awhile.

Addendum 4 to Addendum 4: Please TRY not to feed the Trolls.
Trust me, it ain't easy at times, but ignore the obvious instigators. Just sit yourself down between the Heroes and Ancients sharpening the WTF Couch sticks. There are many on the board who know how to deal with this breed, leave them to it. It can be quite entertaining. If things get too offensive to the population in general, Mods will intervene. Feel free, however, to respond to Gonzo, our Resident Troll, we love him like a red-headed step child.

5) Please don't use the New Users Forum to recruit.
We have plenty of room in the other forums for begging for support for factions, theories, and the TCA. Please let the newbies look around for a while before taking sides in any pseudo-battles. ~looks around~ our biggest offender has not been around for a while ~sniff~

6) Most important: Have Fun!
We do this because we love it and like to think that we are, at least, reasonably intelligent. Hell, some of us have deluded ourselves into believing that we've evolved into supremely intelligent beings! Half the posters here believe that divine supremacy has already come to them! My vote is for Frenzy, and myself, of course. You know the Truth when you see it. Don't let T and her massive bag o' quotes fool you. We will assume some intelligence on your part. You found us, didn't you? Until you prove otherwise…and there are many who have, you'll be safe. If you get hurt if you do prove otherwise, I will offer my one free Healing…but just that once. After that you get to meet a special pair of chains, Mwahahahaa

Remember, you EARN your respect here, it's not given out freely and some may never know the pleasure.

Welcome to our little rounded corner! It’s a great time!

Enjoy!

Zaela Sedai, Official Theoryland Greeter, Mistress of Novices

SauceyBlueConfetti
11-11-2009, 01:58 PM
THAT is even worse on my computer Z.

YIPES!

Nazbaque
11-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Welcome Pats!!!

You may call me Naz!!

*Spanks sare for cheating again*

*Roasts marshmellows for everyone*

Gilshalos Sedai
11-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Welcome, Pats! I see our resident siblings have found you. Nothing like a little rivalry aided by an insane cyborg to get the party started, eh?

Sarevok
11-11-2009, 05:16 PM
*Spanks sare for cheating again*

I still think your first-sister would object you spanking her warder.

Nazbaque
11-11-2009, 05:35 PM
And your Aes Sedai won't be upset for setting her first-brother on fire?

Sarevok
11-11-2009, 05:37 PM
And your Aes Sedai won't be upset for setting her first-brother on fire?
Nope... since said first-brother usually either sets himself on fire, or hands out a torch to someone else to do it for him. :p

Zaela Sedai
11-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Poor newbies..

Someone needs to draw a family tree

RogueSavior
11-11-2009, 08:45 PM
That's too much effort - make one of the programming anomalies do it.

PatsNats28
11-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Welcome to the forums. Do tell us about yourself.
(All questions are optional)
What is your favorite character? Book? Color? Number? Food? Flavor of Gum? Genre of music? Flavor of popcorn?
Are you going to get an avatar and sig?
What is the story behind your name? Patsnats? I can't call you nats, I already know someone online who's nick is that...so Pats. Hi pats! :)
Add any other things that you feel like adding.
Also, feel free to ask questions about us folks yourself. (Most of us will be happy to answer)
The insanity wards are down the hall, first door to the right. Come join us in there, it's a fun time. <insert evil emote here>

Favorite character - toughie here, I dunno. I don't think I have one in particular. I enjoy Rand's chapters, so I guess Rand.
Favorite book - Winter's Heart
Color - Definitely green
Number - 28 (see: username)
Food - Indian
Gum Flavor - Wintergreen
Genre of music - Honestly, I love almost everything... I'm really into music. Right now, I'd go with Country.
Avi + Sig - Probably, don't know what it'd be though
Story behind my name - My two favorite sports teams, the New England Patriots and Washington Nationals

Basically I love sports, music, and reading... interesting combo, I know!

You guys are certainly friendly, loving the two page thread :)

RogueSavior
11-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Obviously your Avatar should fuse the logos of your two teams in some way!

Someone ought to go back and figure out who had the longest newbie thread. There should be an award or something.

Firseal
11-12-2009, 04:14 AM
That's too much effort - make one of the programming anomalies do it.

I thought we didn't do it because it was amusing when someone screwed up a relationship somewhere?

And PatNat, its a good sign you find this amusing. Means we won't drive you insane [much (too quickly)]. Ahem.

Anyhow, don't worry overmuch. We have a variety of Sports fans here. I personally like soccer and curling myself. But if one must choose popular American sports, I root for the Pistons in Basketball (because someone once told me to and no one ever gave me a good reason not to... wish I knew what city they were from or anyone on their team...), the Yankees in baseball (mostly to bug the majority of real baseball fans) and any team who can trounce the Redskins in football (I'm from near enough to DC that I grew up enjoying their suffering. Its been a great season so far for me.) As for hockey... I'd like it better if they just gave in and allowed bloodletting and duels on the ice. We all know its coming.

Matoyak
11-12-2009, 05:19 AM
Someone ought to go back and figure out who had the longest newbie thread. There should be an award or something.I believe it was Tru for the longest time. However, as I recall, someone beat her and has held the title ever since. But my memory just might be not too terribly good.

Pats...your favorite book was Winter's Heart?(!) Eek. O_O! That said, thanks for answerin' my questions. Feel free to add any other info about thyself that you would like to add, or ask any of us similar questions. :D

Nazbaque
11-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Nope... since said first-brother usually either sets himself on fire, or hands out a torch to someone else to do it for him.
It's the principle of the thing!

Anaiya Sedai
11-12-2009, 07:00 AM
I believe it was Tru for the longest time. However, as I recall, someone beat her and has held the title ever sense. But my memory just might be not too terribly good.

Having a quick look through the noobie board on yucku, I found Sare's thread with 8 pages.. not sure how long tru's was, but that was the longest I could see at a glimpse. (mine had 6 :) )

I think trying to make a family tree would be a whole different kind of insanity.

*grabs marshmallows*

Gilshalos Sedai
11-12-2009, 09:06 AM
A family tree of what? Real life relationships? Or everyone's near-siblings? Cause my list alone would take forever to write out and I'd inevitably forget someone.

Zanguini
11-12-2009, 09:52 AM
I think my greeting was like 4 pages ... i dont remember I had already been posting for like a month before i desided to make a newb thread... By then everyone already knew me.

Welcome patnats.... I think you should sit in the corner for picking the worst team in baseball to root for.

Though I have Brady on my fantasy team...along with the entire Pats backfield... Though I am currently in last place... so maybe thats not a good thing.

I think I am rambling... hmmm a family tree... I dont think trees grow that convoluted

Sarevok
11-12-2009, 10:14 AM
Having a quick look through the noobie board on yucku, I found Sare's thread with 8 pages.. not sure how long tru's was, but that was the longest I could see at a glimpse. (mine had 6 :) )
My thread beat Tru's by miles, mainly because Zae was AFK for a few days :), but then I got beaten by someone... not sure who, though...

RogueSavior
11-12-2009, 12:00 PM
How long was my sister's? I seem to recall it being unconscionably long.

Brita
11-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Mine accrued 8 pages too, of which I was immensely proud. But I seem to recall that Birgitte held the title, and I could not usurp her (nor did Sare).

The funny thing is, I remember certain comments from my newbie thread, but in my memory I had attributed them to the wrong TLers. Knowing you all so well now, going back to that thread and re-reading it is a blast!

RogueSavior
11-12-2009, 12:44 PM
That's what I thought, too, Brita.

Does this make my sister the recipient of the "RogueSavior Most Anticipated Youngling" award?

Brita
11-12-2009, 12:48 PM
A little nostalgia:

My introduction to Dav:
What an interesting direction this welcome thread has taken. I don't believe we've ever had one that deviated into bust size before.

Oh Welcome to Theoryland, Brita!

My introduction to Kurtz:
Well this thread has slipped nicely into den of breasts/drugs so i will let all continue.

Welcome aboard Brita

~tips hat~

Awww!

RogueSavior
11-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Hmm... I may have to read that welcome thread, after all.

And also find out how long mine was - surely it was an EZboard breaker!

The official winner is Birgitte, with her 11 page hijack she calls a newbie thread. Congratulations!

Also - 3 pages?! 3 Measley pages is all I get?!

*sniff*

But I do get this to my credit, right?

Ah, the good old days. When the threads were to the point, the greeters were lazy and the jokes were funny. You don't get threads like these any more.

Birgitte
11-12-2009, 02:07 PM
I am the proud owner of the longest newbie thread. :D

11 pages, 215 posts!

RogueSavior
11-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Not only was my thread 3 pages, it wasn't even 1 until it was necro-bumped.

That hurts, guys. Hurts deep!

Ivhon
11-12-2009, 03:11 PM
^^^ Did not get newbie thread due to slack Greeter.

Ozymandias
11-12-2009, 03:14 PM
^^^ Did not get newbie thread because of being too awesome.

... or thats what I tell myself

Birgitte
11-12-2009, 03:26 PM
^^^ Did not get newbie thread because of being too awesome.

... or thats what I tell myself

We'll go with that. ;)

The Great Serpent
11-12-2009, 03:31 PM
*ahem*

As someone who also is new
So also not sure what to do
I think you seem swell
I'll see you in hell
We'll use Nazbaque for Bar-B-Que
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Ozymandias
11-12-2009, 03:33 PM
We'll go with that. ;)

Don't trouble yourself with trying to remember, ma'am. I know your too senile to remember your own noob thread. Or anyone else's
:D

Gilshalos Sedai
11-12-2009, 03:39 PM
^^^ Did not get newbie thread due to slack Greeter.

Wasn't me. Must've been Bela's week.

Birgitte
11-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Don't trouble yourself with trying to remember, ma'am. I know your too senile to remember your own noob thread. Or anyone else's
:D

Yes, I am quite old in my young age. Unlike you, who is quite old in your old age.

And my newbie thread is bookmarked, thankyouverymuch

:D:D:D

Nazbaque
11-12-2009, 03:47 PM
We'll use Nazbaque for Bar-B-Que
That is my purpose as the Great Lord of Fire

The Great Serpent
11-12-2009, 03:51 PM
*ahem*

Birgitte seems quite arrogant
In fact, a bit of a pissant
We love her so much,
beat her with a crutch,
Her head is so big you can't miss it!
________
How Does A Vape Work (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/)

Birgitte
11-12-2009, 03:59 PM
*ahem*

We love her so much,
beat her with a crutch,

Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?

Ozymandias
11-12-2009, 04:03 PM

She needs to extra space so she can remember all the details about how she met President Cleveland in the midst of his run for his non-consecutive presidency.

RogueSavior
11-12-2009, 04:27 PM
*ahem*

We love her so much,
beat her with a crutch,

Hey! That's my sister you're talking about!

Keep it up!

*repped*

Birgitte
11-12-2009, 04:42 PM
She needs to extra space so she can remember all the details about how she met President Cleveland in the midst of his run for his non-consecutive presidency.

But I don't know anything about...

SHIT! Too late.

Belazamon
11-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Wasn't me. Must've been Bela's week.
Every day, I was supposed to take a few minutes and do a check for newbies at the TL boards. And of course the one year I blow it off, this happens.

Gilshalos Sedai
11-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Every day, I was supposed to take a few minutes and do a check for newbies at the TL boards. And of course the one year I blow it off, this happens.

And you wonder why The Greeter Wars(tm) happened.

Zanguini
11-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Mine was 6 pages some 106 posts... but i did it a month after I joined and started posting to the boards and the chat room... I remember my fairy/balefire/fire/disentigration proof tent.

of course threads at that time had a hundred post count limit that was kinda enforced

Belazamon
11-12-2009, 05:43 PM
And you wonder why The Greeter Wars(tm) happened.
I've never wondered that. I've known Thief too long.

Zaela Sedai
11-12-2009, 10:37 PM
That must mean I greeted you B...am I right? Greet threads were never long untill then... I think mine had 8 posts ....I was the last person to get a personal greet from Hopper.

That being said... Have I lasted the longest as Official Greeter? Goin strong over 4 years now.

RogueSavior
11-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Probably, Z. Probably...

Zaela Sedai
11-12-2009, 10:51 PM
don't make me neuter you shiny pup

Firseal
11-12-2009, 11:10 PM
don't make me neuter you shiny pup

Can I sell tickets? I know many members of his family, I bet I can get at least five seats filled right there!

As a note, I was never greeted. But my arrival spawned one of the few actual instances of Theoryland Fan Fiction. So I think I am in the running.

The Great Serpent
11-12-2009, 11:22 PM
*ahem*

Neuter a puppy? How could you?
What a terrible thing to do!
I'm sure deep inside
he isn't so snide
But nice as the fresh morning dew!
________
Ryushi009 Live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/ryushi009)

RogueSavior
11-12-2009, 11:34 PM
*ahem*

Neuter a puppy? How could you?
What a terrible thing to do!
I'm sure deep inside
he isn't so snide
But nice as the fresh morning dew!

Yeah!

What the poem-kid said!

Firseal
11-13-2009, 12:30 AM
Yeah!

What the poem-kid said!

Cut and cut deep into the flesh hale
To bleed the sinner until he's pale
Face left a color of snow
Except the blood you know
For this is how ends every pantry tale

Birgitte
11-13-2009, 12:46 AM
That must mean I greeted you B...am I right? Greet threads were never long untill then... I think mine had 8 posts ....I was the last person to get a personal greet from Hopper.

That being said... Have I lasted the longest as Official Greeter? Goin strong over 4 years now.

Nope. I had no greeter. I was greeted by Callandor and yks. They were a lovely team. Some necromancer's later decided to revive my newbie thread.

EDIT: hehehe... Now that's a lovely poem, Firseal.

RogueSavior
11-13-2009, 01:02 AM
I liked the other one better. :(

Matoyak
11-13-2009, 06:46 AM
Nope. I had no greeter. I was greeted by Callandor and yks. They were a lovely team. Some necromancer's later decided to revive my newbie thread.This. Except nobody bothered to necromance mine. I think I had a max of 2 pages. But I do remember being one of the last people to get Kaf with Crimsonthorn. I think only one person after me got kaf in their greet thread... (I used up my one free Healing from Zae cause of it ;) )

Edit: Also B, thanks for the color change :D Looks much better now. ~thankee~

Zaela Sedai
11-13-2009, 09:57 AM
Nope. I had no greeter. I was greeted by Callandor and yks. They were a lovely team. Some necromancer's later decided to revive my newbie thread.

EDIT: hehehe... Now that's a lovely poem, Firseal.

That means you came when Hopper was still greeter and was a major slacker! Bad wolfie!

tanaww
11-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Anyhow, don't worry overmuch. We have a variety of Sports fans here. I personally like soccer and curling myself. But if one must choose popular American sports, I root for the Pistons in Basketball (because someone once told me to and no one ever gave me a good reason not to... wish I knew what city they were from or anyone on their team...), the Yankees in baseball (mostly to bug the majority of real baseball fans) and any team who can trounce the Redskins in football (I'm from near enough to DC that I grew up enjoying their suffering. Its been a great season so far for me.) As for hockey... I'd like it better if they just gave in and allowed bloodletting and duels on the ice. We all know its coming.

Firseal, these revelations are going to have a profound effect on our friendship. I only agree with you about Hockey. The donnybrook is the only reason to watch, really. Your cyborg powers have clearly scanned my brain via the interwebz and identified the three ways you could drive a virtual shank into my heart.

Oh, welcome N00b! I'd apologize for my childrens' shenanigans but then I'd have to admit knowing them.

Matoyak
11-13-2009, 02:53 PM
That means you came when Hopper was still greeter and was a major slacker! Bad wolfie!Yeah, you became greeter about half a year after I joined, as I recall, and B joined a couple months before me.
Unless my brain is going haywire again...

Birgitte
11-13-2009, 02:55 PM
This. Except nobody bothered to necromance mine. I think I had a max of 2 pages. But I do remember being one of the last people to get Kaf with Crimsonthorn. I think only one person after me got kaf in their greet thread... (I used up my one free Healing from Zae cause of it ;) )

Edit: Also B, thanks for the color change :D Looks much better now. ~thankee~

You're quite welcome.:cool:

And there is no need to apologize for our shenanigans. Our shenanigans are fun.

tworiverswoman
11-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Just to clarify for the terminally bewildered, Tanaww is Birgitte and RogueSavior's Real Life mother...

Welcome to TL, PN28. I hope you enjoy yourself here. It's crazy but fun. :)

Ozymandias
11-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Just to clarify for the terminally bewildered, Tanaww is Birgitte and RogueSavior's Real Life mother...

You mean this isn't Real Life? Gawd, I better go out and make friends or something, then

tanaww
11-13-2009, 07:38 PM

HUSH!

PatsNats28
11-14-2009, 11:57 AM
lol you guys are crazy (in a good way)

this should be fun

Anaiya Sedai
11-14-2009, 02:16 PM
lol you guys are crazy (in a good way)

this should be fun

I remember saying that a lot in my noob thread. Now everything seems frighteningly normal ;)

Firseal
11-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Firseal, these revelations are going to have a profound effect on our friendship. I only agree with you about Hockey. The donnybrook is the only reason to watch, really. Your cyborg powers have clearly scanned my brain via the interwebz and identified the three ways you could drive a virtual shank into my heart.

Let us take a moment to consider the facts. Firseal is indifferent to most sports performed on a popular level, save for one he actively likes (which isn't popular in his home nation) and one he actively despises.

Now, let us consider if this shanking will distress the Firseal, or appeal in a sort of anti-sportian way. Besides. You don't think RS is the ONLY one getting stabbed near the pantry, did you?