PDA

View Full Version : Good to be back

Daekyras
11-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Hey everybody,

I just read Radinreborns post below and it reminded me so much of my own situation it's not even funny.

I too lurked for many years reading up on past theories and eventually joined the main site in 2003. I posted a few of my own(mostly poor, although one was proved 100% correct in KoD) and got involved in a lot of discussions about the nature of Power and Time(I'm a physics dude).

I never really thought to join the message board, or even read it til around 2006 when I did and enjoyed my time immensely there. I then lost all my spair time- seriously, how can a doctorate be so complicated!!!!:o

Finally I am back and looking forward to the heroes of the horn snorting in disgust at my posts again!

In all honesty though, the level of knowledge on this sight is ridiculous. I am in awe most of the time. And that's even before callandor posts!

Hope to have many threads with you guys,
Daek.:)

Sarevok
11-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Welcome (back)Daekyras!! :D

Yay, first reply!! :)

Daekyras
11-23-2009, 04:43 PM
Thanks sarevok.
Just a quick question though, is this forum connected to the main site? My old account is still active there(elder with hope of being raised soon:p) and yet I have to sign in here again.

Am I doing something wrong?

Sarevok
11-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Thanks sarevok.
Just a quick question though, is this forum connected to the main site? My old account is still active there(elder with hope of being raised soon:p) and yet I have to sign in here again.

Am I doing something wrong?

Nope, you're not doing anything wrong. The main site and the message board have different user databases. It's been that way even since I've been here.
(btw, I also wondered about it when I first joined)

Daekyras
11-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks again. Ha Ha, now i really am having flashbacks to 3 years ago, think I asked that when i first joined!!!:o:o

Birgitte
11-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the Insanity, Daek! Enjoy your brief refuge in the calm waters of the main site, before you leap into the waves of the messageboard!

Oooo... And come visit the chat room!

Nazbaque
11-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Welcome Daek!!

You may call me Naz!!

Belazamon
11-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Howdy!

WinespringBrother
11-24-2009, 06:17 AM
welcome back!

Anaiya Sedai
11-24-2009, 07:56 AM
Welcome back, Daekyras!
(I got confused with the main site/message boards thing at the beginning, too.)

DahLliA
11-24-2009, 11:16 AM
welcome back