PDA

View Full Version : Ji and tohs

greatwolf
04-01-2010, 11:54 AM
ji' e' toh. Who do you think is the most honourable in TL. And least.Or most obligated. Who in your not so humble opinion has the most ji or the most toh? Toward you and towartd tLers in general.

For me, I think Terez will be queen of toh. It comes naturally to her, I think. But that's me. And Gonzo probably manages to get get the least toh toward TL members. But again, my opinion. And does having the least toh mean having the most ji? What do you think?

BTW, does Tam have a folder with how much ji or toe we earn in it?

Basel Gill
04-01-2010, 01:18 PM
I don't know what all this business is about people's toes. -(paraphrased) Mat Cauthon

Terez
04-01-2010, 01:22 PM
You attributed the quote wrongly. That was Min.

Go back to Non.

Basel Gill
04-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Non.???

Whoops...it was Min, sounded like a Mat kinda thing though...

Terez
04-01-2010, 01:39 PM
The Non-WoT board. ;)

Basel Gill
04-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Ah yes. My home away from home...:)

halo6819
04-01-2010, 03:21 PM
felix has toh, he owes me hours of my life trying to understand his theories.

terez does earn much Ji for her book knowledge

Terez
04-01-2010, 04:55 PM
I try to keep it all balanced out by calling someone a moron every now and then. Diplomatic of me, that. I don't expect noobs to worship me.

halo6819
04-01-2010, 06:58 PM
i was going to mention you may earn some toh for unwarented wrath, but that dosn't seem to earn that much toh in aiel society

greatwolf
04-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Tam seems to have very small toes. Or maybe none. I know aiel CC are not exempt from ji'e'toh, but in Tam's case (maybe true for CCs/WOs as well) it may be a problem of any toh he incurs being blown out of proportion.

I mean if Tam spurts a joke and its taken wrongly especially by a noob, it could create problems beyond what it should be usually. Everyone knows you can ignore Terez or TtD or PD whenever you want, put how do you put Tam on the ignore list?

But Tam's always been fair, I think. Still it might actually be because he knows he has only few toes to play with.

FelixPax
04-02-2010, 07:43 PM

Nope, that's your own fault!

Did you not pay attention to Wise Ones training?

Theories?

#1. Cyndane is only Cyndane.
#2. Lanfear is only Lanfear.

#3. The Hero Luca was reborn, as Valan Luca.

#4. Mat, Thom AND Valan Luca, will attempt to Moiraine and shockingly Lanfear too, from the Eelfinn's realm.

#5. Sulin is Rand's first-sister, Rand is Sulin's first-brother.

#6. Tar Valon will be toast. (I agree with Terez, for once)

#7. Caemlyn will be the next capital of a reunion Aes Sedai & Asha'man (Servants + Guardians), not Tar Valon nor Rhuidean.

#8. Galad and Berelain will marry, and will rule Cairhein together in the future.

#9. Rand's evilness, has been partially caused by an incomplete warding around his wounds. Damer Flinn should have used Saidan AND Saidar to Ward the twin evils on Rand's side, not only Saidin. It's a similar situation to why Saidin alone is not going to hold the Dark One in the Bore forever.

#10. The Pit of Doom is South too, not only North of the Borderlands nations. By South, I am referring to the Shadow Coast area, former part of the one-time nations of Balasun and Kharendor.

#11. The Aiel Waste will be invaded by Sharans, and Shadowspawn, before the last page of AMoL is written.

#12. In the narrow the unoccupied corridor of lands between the Shadow Coast mountains, north up to the city of Whitebridge will be a key focal point for the Shadow. I predict large battles at and between those two points.

#13. The Forest of Shadows south of Two Rivers, will live up to its name. Two Rivers will be attack again by Trollocs.

#14. The Mountains of Mist, the Black Hills, the remaining unguarded Waygates in the Westlands, and the bridges at Tar Valon, Maradon, Whitebridge are the key strategic points in the Westlands for moving the Shadow's armies around during T'G. Not to mention the passes along the Mountains of Dhoom, and the four passes in the Spine of the World.

#15. Kandor is the most important nation in the four Borderlands nations, for the Shadow's war plans. Why? Its, all because of the geography of river systems in the Westlands. Trollocs cannot easily cross deep fast moving water. If they break Kandor, Andor is in big trouble. There is no major river between Kandor's southern border AND the Black Hills. There is no major river between the Black Hills and Andor nor Caemlyn. Unfortuately, Kandor is the weakest of the four Borderlands nations too, in terms of lands formerly theirs but which they no longer control. Roughly 1/3 of their territory is no longer controlled directly south of the current southern border.

#16. Leilwin will help save Egwene's life, Leilwin is the Seanchan Egwene's Dreamed about previously with a Sword on her back.

#17. Bethamin or Seta is the Seanchan woman, Egwene Dreamed about being with her, when she confronts Rand al'Thor in the future. Bethamin and Seta are both under training current by Joline Sedai.

#18. Jaq Lounalt is a Darkfriend.
#19. Jaq Lounalt is the person behind Min's vision of an, "above Elayne's, a red-hot iron and an axe." (The Great Hunt book, Chapter.43).

#20. Noal is a pawn of Ishamael/Moridin's.
#21. Noal was commanded by Moridin to watch and protect Mat Cauthon from danger in Ebou Dar.
#22. Noal's past identity is going to be revealed in Caemlyn.

#23. Amathera Aelfdene Casmir Lounault knows who Jaq Lounalt is. She knows as much of his dark past and behavior, as Caroline Damodred did of Lord Toram of House Riatin previously.

#24. One of Verin's written letters and/or books to be disclosed in the future, mentions Loial knowledge of how to destroy a Waygate, using a sa'angreal with a linked group of 13 Aes Sedai.

#25. King Roedran gained a new advisor, who we once knew as Padan Fain or Padan Fain Mordeth.

#26. The town of Four Kings, will be a place of a huge battle before AMoL is finished.

#27. Tuon's war plans of attacking Illian in the future, included an attacking flank southern out of Murandy into Illian. There is a good road leading from Murandy into Illian too.

#28. Gaul's Clan Chief is going to die soon, in Illian during all the fighting against the Seanchan.

#29. Tuon will channel in the future.

#30. Tuon, err Fortuona has already Channeled unknowingly in the past.

#31. Tuon, is already showing the signs of "slowing" in her appearance. (Similar to Talaan din Gelyn.)

#32. Pevara and company is in Caemlyn with Elayne.

greatwolf
04-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Nope, that's your own fault! .

Take heart Felix, he can't force you to acknowledge toh you don't acknowledge, IIRC. He could move for you to be mad eda stang though. Scratch me if I know what that'd mean on TL board.

Terez
04-02-2010, 09:39 PM
I agree that this is your own fault. Ignore list FTW.

tworiverswoman
04-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Take heart Felix, he can't force you to acknowledge toh you don't acknowledge, IIRC. He could move for you to be mad eda stang though. Scratch me if I know what that'd mean on TL board.I just spent a fruitless couple of moments trying to remember who "mad Eda Stang" might be -- the name just wasn't ringing a bell...:p I WAS feeling kinda sorry for Felix, though. What an awful fate. ;)

Sodas
04-09-2010, 05:04 PM
If people could neg rep here, like they can at some other forums that use rep points, many people would be neg repped to hell. Although, that can be useful for trolls and socks.

Anaiya Sedai
04-09-2010, 05:42 PM
I just spent a fruitless couple of moments trying to remember who "mad Eda Stang" might be -- the name just wasn't ringing a bell...:p I WAS feeling kinda sorry for Felix, though. What an awful fate. ;)

lol tru, I only got what it meant when you highlighted it. :D

Ozymandias
04-10-2010, 01:03 AM
I hope this isn't a case of misplaced arrogance, but I'll give myself the honor of most toh to the board. I'm incredibly anti-religious (an anti-theist, in fact), and to add to it, my hatred of American politics leads me to flame anyone discussing it.

Thus, I feel as though I've offended every party on these boards, regardless of affiliation, in two of the most sensitive arenas of discussion, over the last 7 years.

Feel free to disagree... but most people just ignore me when I post on such topics (to their ultimate detriment, I might add!)

greatwolf
04-13-2010, 07:58 AM
you have more toh than terez? I doubt anyone will agree with that, but you can try. :p

I just spent a fruitless couple of moments trying to remember who "mad Eda Stang" might be -- the name just wasn't ringing a bell... I WAS feeling kinda sorry for Felix, though. What an awful fate

:D