PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks to go

Frenzy
04-05-2010, 01:01 AM
We're less that 3 weeks away. What can we realistically do to prepare? Can shirts really be ordered & shipped? Can we plot the total takeover of the Con by the Hard Core Fan Freaks?

Terez
04-05-2010, 03:10 AM
I know we need to plot a Q&A session. There's one on the schedule but it has a question mark by it. Or Tam needs to plot another private interview. Or both.

reTaardad
04-05-2010, 04:04 AM
What can we realistically do to prepare?

I plan to re-read the whole series before the day. I think my record for a full re-read is one month, I suppose I'll see if I can trim that down to 18 days.

Can shirts really be ordered & shipped?

Not sure, we're definitely at crunch time. Tam's design was far too badass to fall by the wayside, though. We need those to get into production ASAP, even if we don't have them in time for JordanCon.

Can we plot the total takeover of the Con by the Hard Core Fan Freaks?

Oh, we can. And we will.

Zanguini
04-05-2010, 08:02 AM
cary has something special planned. Other than that i am afraid i dont have the time as i am planning something to coincide with jourdancon

Ishara
04-06-2010, 11:45 AM
I've done my re-read. The bf is in mexico next week and I'm home by myself, so I'll have plenty of time to troll through Frenzy's old quizzes if we need quiz questions...

Terez
04-06-2010, 11:47 AM
I haven't done a re-read in about 2 or 3 years. Scary. I don't think I will have time for one, either. But I will wing it in the trivia. Might cram with Marie a little bit before time. :D

Ishara
04-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Speaking of which, I'm solo for Thursday night, so if anyone wants a bed to themselves, I'm happy to share the room for that night. After that it's me and Frenzy. Maybe we'll make waffles.

Terez
04-06-2010, 12:04 PM
I think making your own waffles might be illegal in Atlanta.

JSUCamel
04-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Speaking of which, I'm solo for Thursday night, so if anyone wants a bed to themselves, I'm happy to share the room for that night. After that it's me and Frenzy. Maybe we'll make waffles.

Dibs on the waffles. And the solo bed.

Isabel
04-06-2010, 01:18 PM
LOL :)
I am also really excited. I don't have to forget to pack and take TGS and John dies on the end with me.

Zanguini
04-06-2010, 04:14 PM
are waffles anything like grilled cheese?

Ishara
04-07-2010, 07:33 AM
LOL :)
I am also really excited. I don't have to forget to pack and take TGS and John dies on the end with me.

Isa, love, what? Who is John?

And Camel - seriously, I'm happy to split the rom for Thursday. I'm sure we can chat about it ON THE WAY FROM THE AIRPORT!!

(am a teensy bit excited)

Can we go to a good greasy spoon for breakfast?

Isabel
04-07-2010, 09:24 AM
There are two other authors besides Brandon. Also David Wong the author of 'john dies at the end'.
So i have to take that book with me to sign as well.

Ishara
04-07-2010, 09:45 AM
OH! That makes WAY more sense now. LOL