PDA

View Full Version : Rides from the airport

Hopper
04-17-2010, 03:02 PM
I'll be getting out of work early on Thursday (noonish). If anyone needs a ride from the airport, I'm sure I may be convinced to pick you up and get you to the hotel. I am sure that I charge less than a cab.

WinespringBrother
04-19-2010, 12:09 PM
I'll be getting out of work early on Thursday (noonish). If anyone needs a ride from the airport, I'm sure I may be convinced to pick you up and get you to the hotel. I am sure that I charge less than a cab.

apparently, it's also a 40 minute ride by MARTA bus...I might take you up on that offer :) My flight arrives 11:16 am and I'm not checking any bags. If that is too early, no sweat, I'll find my way.

Hopper
04-19-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm going to be in a meeting until about 11:30 so it would be tight. If you don't mind waiting a bit, I can swing down after work to get you.

It's up to you.

JSUCamel
04-19-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm going to be in a meeting until about 11:30 so it would be tight. If you don't mind waiting a bit, I can swing down after work to get you.

It's up to you.

I'm working a half day as well, and won't get off work til about noon, 12:30. Sorry, WSB :(

WinespringBrother
04-21-2010, 08:37 AM

It's up to you.

I don't mind waiting. This is greatly appreciated :D After work today, I will send you my cellular # on FB.