04-25-2010, 10:03 PM
YES!

Brita
04-25-2010, 10:08 PM
That is frickin' awesome!

JSUCamel
04-25-2010, 10:29 PM
That is frickin' awesome!

I know, right? :D He also rick-rolled me on the title page (because I rick-rolled him in the Photoshop contest a few weeks ago), but I don't have a pic of that yet.

ShadowbaneX
04-26-2010, 12:18 AM
That was indeed awesome my friend, but did you explain to him what it meant?

We now interrupt your regularly scheduled post to bring you this brief advertisement: New menu items from the Theoryland Bar & Grill! In addition to our World Famous Grilled Cheese Sandwiches we now offer Pulled Pork & Fish Tacos! Get it as a Special with a glass of Watcher's Wine and your choice of side dish!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled post: So, now we need to start bugging Ishara to post what Brandon signed in her book! Ishy: you're up!

Terez
04-26-2010, 12:31 AM
I like mine.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/Terez27/Picture8-16.png

He misspelled 'theories', writing 'theorys' instead. He went to scratch it out, and then hesitated and decided not to. I guess he thought I might be mad if he scribbled on my book or something? I think I made him nervous. :D

Frenzy
04-26-2010, 01:10 AM
i think we made everyone nervous. There were 20 of us there. i'm not sure if we were a running gag or a force of nature. Maybe both!

Terez
04-26-2010, 01:48 AM
i think we made everyone nervous. There were 20 of us there. i'm not sure if we were a running gag or a force of nature. Maybe both!
Pack of wolves, remember? :D

When I asked him to address my book, he said, 'Hmm. Terez. I've heard that name somewhere before.' :o Then later I told him he was a dork and he got defensive, lol. I guess I don't blame him, cause I was only half paying attention to what he was saying because Harriet was there too, so I couldn't decide who to pay attention to, and so I didn't really get what he was saying. But there's nothing wrong with being a dork. Jeez.

Ishara
04-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Um, if you called me a dork to my face I'd be pissed. That's rude, imo. Especially since he's there for us, the fans.

At least I didn't accidentally insult him to his face...:o

Terez
04-26-2010, 11:41 AM
*shrug* It wasn't meant to be rude.

ShadowbaneX
04-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Um, if you called me a dork to my face I'd be pissed. That's rude, imo. Especially since he's there for us, the fans.

At least I didn't accidentally insult him to his face...:o
Nope, not to his face...

JSUCamel
04-26-2010, 02:22 PM
Nope, not to his face...

I'm sure Harriet was amused ;)

Ishara
04-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Well, it wasn't to HER face either...shaddup!

Sei'taer
04-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Well, it wasn't to HER face either...shaddup!

"From one dork to another..."

Anaiya Sedai
04-26-2010, 02:54 PM
care to enlightend those of us who weren't lucky enough to actually be there? ~jealous~

JSUCamel
04-26-2010, 03:03 PM
care to enlightend those of us who weren't lucky enough to actually be there? ~jealous~

We've been waiting for Ishara to tell the story, but she's apparently reluctant to do so :P

ShadowbaneX
04-26-2010, 03:15 PM
As I said way above, this is the bugging Ishara portion of the thread until she finally posts it...although we should have gotten a picture of it as backup.

JSUCamel
04-26-2010, 03:28 PM
As I said way above, this is the bugging Ishara portion of the thread until she finally posts it...although we should have gotten a picture of it as backup.

Oh, I did. :)

ShadowbaneX
04-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Oh, I did. :)
excellent! How much time do we give her before you post it?

JSUCamel
04-26-2010, 04:17 PM
excellent! How much time do we give her before you post it?

Another five hours sounds about right to me. :p

Ishara
04-26-2010, 08:10 PM
ROFLMAO

But the pic - sneaky Camel - is just the crowning moment really.

Okay....

So, Taer, Alyson, Camel (Ted?) and I are walking back to the elevators in the hotel debating what panels we'll be doing next. I said that I would rather attend the "Future of the Franchise" discussion than the BS signing because a) Harriet was going to the Future discussion, and b) I thought BS was kind of ...dorky. (In a mostly joky way, I love that he's a fanboy like the rest of us, and if he's reading this, I'm sorry!!!)

Anyways...at this stage, Taer and Alyson are on the elevator and I'm waiting to get on when Taer pipes up, out of NOWHERE: "Hi Harriet!"

FML

I recover, quite well, if I do say so myself, by quickly saying it was really Harriet that I'd love to have sign my book. Which backfires when she suggest that she'd be happy to do it right that second. Like the total FAIL that the moment was, I, of course, did not have the book with me to support my statement. So I demurred and prayed she hadn't heard my comment, which I had never intended to leave the 4 of us.

Not to be, alas.

I gave Alyson my copy of tGS to get signed at the signing, while I went to the Future discussion. Harriet left ours to go to the signing. Oh, ye gods. Ha ha, you spiteful gods.

So, Alyson hands me the book back with a royal smirk, and Taer's fit to burst with contained laughter. Yup. The book? On the inside cover it says, at the top:

"To Natalia, from one dork to another...."

To boot, when Brandon heard that he was signing the book of an absentee TLer, suggested that Alyson bring the book back at the need - to write a theory in it (!!!)

The bottom reads:

"Strange theory time... Mat and Fain are Brothers!! (not canon)"

AMAZING.

And on the first page of the letter, Harriet also kindly signed.

Pictoral evidence would be greatly appreciated!

SauceyBlueConfetti
04-26-2010, 08:14 PM
What I love most about that story is 99.9% of the world would have no clue why it all is so funny. And I am giggling like crazy reading it.

ShadowbaneX
04-27-2010, 07:29 PM
Brandon signed my book: "For sbx - Peace favor your sword!"

Harriet though was a little bit too literal, which I found amusing. I had put a sticky note on there to dedicate it to Ryan and/or sbx, and well, she put exactly that.

I guess that's what I get for being a TL'er. =D

Sei'taer
04-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Brandon signed my book: "For sbx - Peace favor your sword!"

Harriet though was a little bit too literal, which I found amusing. I had put a sticky note on there to dedicate it to Ryan and/or sbx, and well, she put exactly that.

I guess that's what I get for being a TL'er. =D

Not favour?

ShadowbaneX
04-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Not favour?
No, but with all the other misspellings he did, I'm not too surprised. I mean, that's what an editor is for, right?

Ishara
04-27-2010, 10:15 PM
LOL - he misspelled brothers (broters) and cannon (canon) in mine - but I think it adds to the charm.

Terez
09-05-2010, 06:39 PM
I got Brandon to add more to my copy. The lighter pen is from JordanCon; the sharpie is from today:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/Terez27/TGStitlepage.jpg