PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all you TLers

Muerandah d'Acre
04-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Everyone of you that were at JC were so nice to me even though I'd just joined your board. And a big special thanks to Matt for having that extra tee shirt for me. I will be wearing it at DCon.

And I have to say you guys rocked in that last forum hosted by Jakob that was supposed to be about the Borderlands, but turned into just a free for all question and answer period.

ShadowbaneX
04-27-2010, 09:40 PM
heh, yeah, that and the Moiraine panel were alot of fun. It was good to meet you too Muerandah. Glad to know that you made it home safely as well.

Muerandah d'Acre
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
We missed the Moraine panel, for lord only knows what reason. (Too many parties or whatever) And I wished we could have made it to the trivia contest, that would have been kewl.

I learned alot of things or if you want different aspects to think about in that last panel that ya'll brought up. Made me feel like I'd never read the books. But I guess each of us have our own fav several books in the series. And those are the ones we feel most comfortable talking about. But ya'll are good. Guess thats why your board is called TheoryLand