http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iQ7ZDUutU4

This made me laugh bunches. :D

But alas, I then remembered he is actually running... :eek:

Ivhon
06-15-2010, 07:01 AM
IMPEACH!!

KILL!!

GATHER YOUR ARMIES!!

TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION (thats why Im running for....representative)

I don't find it funny.

Sarevok
06-15-2010, 07:59 AM
Hmm... if this is serious... wouldn't it be illegal?

irerancincpkc
06-15-2010, 09:24 AM

Right to free speech Sare. :)

irerancincpkc
06-15-2010, 09:25 AM
IMPEACH!!

KILL!!

GATHER YOUR ARMIES!!

TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION (thats why Im running for....representative)

I don't find it funny.

I actually thought it was a joke, until I goggled the guys name... than yes, it wasn't funny...

Kimon
06-15-2010, 09:25 AM

He doesn't directly threaten the president (which would be illegal), he just makes an irrational argument about how, apparently, voting no longer counts as representation, so vote for him, so you can help him overthrow the government, by becoming part of the government. And this is from Alabama, so he'll probably win.

Sei'taer
06-15-2010, 03:22 PM
He doesn't directly threaten the president (which would be illegal), he just makes an irrational argument about how, apparently, voting no longer counts as representation, so vote for him, so you can help him overthrow the government, by becoming part of the government. And this is from Alabama, so he'll probably win.

Meh, probably not.

This guy is an idiot. First of all, the commercial sucks. Please don't hire people to play dress up and act like founding fathers...stupid.

Secondly, before you pound on him for wanting to be part of the gov't, remember most of the founding fathers were members of the colonial gov't under the British. They went back and forth with greivances for years before they declared the revolution. I don't think they really wanted to do it, but were given no choice as far as they were concerned. The point is, they didn't join up and immediately start talking about revolution, they tried to keep everything together for years. The fact that Barber wants to be part of the gov't doesn't mean much, the fact that he's dumb enough to preach revolution to try to get elected means a lot.

And C, where in the hell does he figure on getting an army as a congressman?

3 times a dumbass makes for a 3 strike dumbass.

And 4...I like Yankees!

DahLliA
06-15-2010, 05:53 PM
fun stuff. almost makes me wish we had commercials like that here :p

Bryan Blaire
06-16-2010, 07:07 PM
I have all my armies ready. The little green Dark Angels are prepared to face any Warhammer 40K codex army you are going to throw at them.

No, I didn't bother reading or watching the original topic of the thread, I just wanted to be a nerd because it said "Gather Your Armies". :D

Birgitte
06-16-2010, 10:57 PM
I have all my armies ready. The little green Dark Angels are prepared to face any Warhammer 40K codex army you are going to throw at them.

No, I didn't bother reading or watching the original topic of the thread, I just wanted to be a nerd because it said "Gather Your Armies". :D

Dork.