PDA

View Full Version : Student attacks Hells Angels with puppy

Matoyak
06-15-2010, 05:50 PM
No, seriously. (http://2su.de/5Vp)

BERLIN - A German student created a traffic jam in Bavaria after making a rude gesture at a group of Hells Angels motorcycle gang members, hurling a puppy at them and then escaping on a stolen bulldozer.German police said on Monday that after making his getaway from the Hells Angels club, the 26-year-old dumped the bulldozer, causing a 3-mile-long traffic jam near the southern town of Allershausen, local police said. He then fled to his home nearby where he was apprehended by the police.

"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear," said a spokesman for local police, adding that the student had lately been suffering from depression.

The puppy was now in safe hands, the spokesman added.

Sei'taer
06-15-2010, 05:59 PM
No, seriously. (http://2su.de/5Vp)

I'm more interested in how you outrun Hells Angels on a dozer. Top speed is about 10 mph.

Davian93
06-15-2010, 06:15 PM
I feel bad for the puppy...and I hope the Hells Angels find him at some point.

Rule #1 of Surviving Life: Don't Piss Off Bikers. Bikers are your friend...as long as you respect them and/or are a military Veteran.

DahLliA
06-15-2010, 06:37 PM
A German student created a traffic jam in Bavaria after making a rude gesture at a group of Hells Angels motorcycle gang members, hurling a puppy at them and then escaping on a stolen bulldozer.

that's the coolest sentence I've read in ages :D

Ivhon
06-16-2010, 07:32 AM
that's the coolest sentence I've read in ages :D

Completely agree. That scene is so going into my movie.

Weird Harold
06-16-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm more interested in how you outrun Hells Angels on a dozer. Top speed is about 10 mph.
It's fairly easy if you start with a pass through their section of the traffic jam. Flat bikes have a top speed of about zero. :D

tworiverswoman
06-17-2010, 02:02 PM
lol

What a ... bizarre story. I've now read this thread three times, because my eye keeps snagging on "Student attacks Hells Angels with puppy" and stops. I love shit like this. It's why I keep reading the non-WoT board.

Dahl, I think you have offered the best response of all. :D

Frenzy
06-18-2010, 08:56 AM
i wonder if it was haplo's puppy...