PDA

View Full Version : Oh Al!!

Sei'taer
06-16-2010, 04:55 PM
After all, Agent K called them hot sheets, right? (http://www.starmagazine.com/al_gore_laurie_david_affair/news/16986)

Al Gore's split from wife Tipper after 40 years of marriage was a shock to everyone who thought theirs was the ideal marriage. Now Star can exclusively reveal that the former Vice President was having an affair with Larry David's ex-wife — for the past two years!

In the June 28 issue of Star, on sale Wednesday, we report that Al and Tipper's breakup didn't come as much of a surprise to one Hollywood player — Laurie David. Star has learned that Al has been having an affair with Laurie, who divorced Seinfeld creator and Curb Your Enthusiasm star Larry David in 2007 amidst reports she was cheating with the caretaker of their Martha's Vineyard summer home.

“Al and Laurie went from friends to lovers," an insider tells Star. "It couldn’t be avoided."

Yellowbeard
06-16-2010, 05:19 PM
now i like al even less.

this is what mostly happens when spouses spend most of their time apart.

Ivhon
06-16-2010, 05:25 PM
now i like al even less.

this is what mostly happens when spouses spend most of their time apart.

Considering the source ST is using you really do need to disregard that until it is substantiated.

EDIT: Im pretty sure that the Star is also reporting that GWB is back on a coke bender and that Laura Bush is leaving him for her lesbian lover.

Sei'taer
06-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Considering the source ST is using you really do need to disregard that until it is substantiated.

EDIT: Im pretty sure that the Star is also reporting that GWB is back on a coke bender and that Laura Bush is leaving him for her lesbian lover.

I'm telling you, K said they were hot sheets. They busted out Edwards (well not Star, but still...).

Zaela Sedai
06-16-2010, 05:33 PM
yeah... Stars like 1/2 a step above National Enquirer

reTaardad
06-16-2010, 06:35 PM
As you can see from this handy graph, there is no way that Al Gore could have cheated on his wife at any point in time.

http://i.imgur.com/AIuUkl.jpg

irerancincpkc
06-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Yeah... one, Star isn't exactly MSNBC, though it is as step up from Faux News.

Davian93
06-16-2010, 09:08 PM
Wow...what an inconvenient truth for it to come out right now.

Ivhon
06-17-2010, 01:05 AM
Wow...what an inconvenient truth for it to come out right now.

Akakakakakakakak.....ILL saveskya Olivesk!

tworiverswoman
06-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Akakakakakakakak.....ILL saveskya Olivesk!Quite possibly the worst Popeye impression I've ever heard... :p