PDA

View Full Version : How about we do a quiz?

Sei'taer
06-30-2010, 08:19 AM
This is a little of everything quiz in honor of the World Cup. I couldn't come up with enough questions to do a redneck quiz. Anyway, answer what you can and try not to google.

1. What Cartoon Character sings "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog" at the end of every show?

Crue is correct. It's the most annoying song since "the song that never ends."

2. Several newer model vehicles (btw 2000 and 2010) are based off of older vehicle models. Name three of these retro vehicles. Basel, although there are quite a few more of them to name so you could get points too.

3. What country has the largest manufacturing industry in the world? Bonus points for number 2 in the world.

4. How many children did J.S. Bach have?

5. If you are in Australia and you are Whinging, what are you doing? YKS

6. What is trainspotting? Basel. Apparently people in the UK used (maybe still do) to sit out in chairs and watch the trains go by and keep up with the times they passed a certain location. They would then pass this information on to other spotters further down the line and debate whether or not the trains were doing a good job of staying on their schedule. Weird and boring, but then, they do love cricket over there.

7. How many dork fucks went and watched the premier of the new Twilight last night? Bonus if you say "all of them." Dahlia, YKS, you both get points. Basel, you lose points, 5 for admitting you are going to see it, 1.5 billion for being p****whipped.
8. Alexander Graham Bell was born in what country?

9. When you fart in Denmark is it bad? (I hope like hell I was given this correctly.)

10. Name the two countries in South America that do not border Brazil.

DahLliA
06-30-2010, 08:25 AM
1. What Cartoon Character sings "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog" at the end of every show?

2. Several newer model vehicles (btw 2000 and 2010) are based off of older vehicle models. Name three of these retro vehicles.

3. What country has the largest manufacturing industry in the world? Bonus points for number 2 in the world.

China. and the US as number 2?

5. If you are in Australia and you are Whinging, what are you doing?

6. What is trainspotting?

jumping around on trains. and a movie

7. How many dork fucks went and watched the premier of the new Twilight last night? Bonus if you say "all of them."

all of them. also all the emo kids

9. When you fart in Denmark is it bad? (I hope like hell I was given this correctly.)

who knows with the crazy danes. might be considered a good thing after a meal?

Basel Gill
06-30-2010, 08:29 AM
This is a little of everything quiz in honor of the World Cup. I couldn't come up with enough questions to do a redneck quiz. Anyway, answer what you can and try not to google.

2. Several newer model vehicles (btw 2000 and 2010) are based off of older vehicle models. Name three of these retro vehicles.

5. If you are in Australia and you are Whinging, what are you doing?

6. What is trainspotting?

7. How many dork fucks went and watched the premier of the new Twilight last night? Bonus if you say "all of them."

I'm going to try this but I only think I know about 2 or 3.

1. Deputy Dawg
2. Thunderbird, Mustang, Challenger, Charger, Camaro
3. China #1, United States #2
4. Zero
5. Getting drunk
6. Spotting a train...???
7. All of them...I'm going with my wife on Friday...sigh.
8. Canada
9. No farts are bad when they provide so many opportunites to utilize juvenile humor. In Denmark..no not bad.
10. Chile and one of those 3 little ones at the north...Guiana or Ghana or some such...Suriname?

yks 6nnetu hing
06-30-2010, 08:33 AM
1. What Cartoon Character sings "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog" at the end of every show? no idea

2. Several newer model vehicles (btw 2000 and 2010) are based off of older vehicle models. Name three of these retro vehicles. no idea

3. What country has the largest manufacturing industry in the world? Bonus points for number 2 in the world. per capita or total or? gonna plump for Germany

4. How many children did J.S. Bach have? Senior or Junior? no idea, I guess 17?

5. If you are in Australia and you are Whinging, what are you doing? I think I know this! complaining

6. What is trainspotting? er... something to do with drugs and Ewan McGregor?

7. How many dork fucks went and watched the premier of the new Twilight last night? Bonus if you say "all of them." all of them? apparently a bazillion.

8. Alexander Graham Bell was born in what country? Well... he was English-speaking, I think... I think it's a trick question so timeline... wild guess: South Africa?

9. When you fart in Denmark is it bad? (I hope like hell I was given this correctly.) considering it's a yes/no querstion, I'm going to go 50/50 and say yes

10. Name the two countries in South America that do not border Brazil.What do you count as South America? Just the continent or what's generally considered Latin America? again, wild stab in the dark... Honduras and Peru

Ivhon
06-30-2010, 08:37 AM
I'm going to try this but I only think I know about 2 or 3.

1. Deputy Dawg
2. Thunderbird, Mustang, Challenger, Charger, Camaro
3. China #1, United States #2
4. Zero
5. Getting drunk
6. Spotting a train...???
7. All of them...I'm going with my wife on Friday...sigh.
8. Canada
9. No farts are bad when they provide so many opportunites to utilize juvenile humor. In Denmark..no not bad.
10. Chile and one of those 3 little ones at the north...Guiana or Ghana or some such...Suriname?

Yaknow...There are sacrifices we make to keep our wives happy. There are also limits to those sacrifices. Wait....

...errr....she didn't, like, bust you with the babysitter or something like that did she?

Basel Gill
06-30-2010, 08:41 AM
No man. I just love her and endure some of the most God awful shit to make her happy.

She let's me watch History channel at the house and got me tickets to the Police reunion tour a few years ago...I owe her this much.

Ivhon
06-30-2010, 09:14 AM
No man. I just love her and endure some of the most God awful shit to make her happy.

She let's me watch History channel at the house and got me tickets to the Police reunion tour a few years ago...I owe her this much.

No. You don't. History Channel and the Police do not equate to 2 hours of daywalking, glittery-skinned, androgynous, emo "vampires."

But you are a sweet man, anyway.

Jebus H. Tapdancing Christ on a popsickle stick, what has modern pop-culture done to vampires?

DahLliA
06-30-2010, 09:16 AM

IMO no favor is worth having to watch twilight

Basel Gill
06-30-2010, 09:29 AM
I appreciate the sympathies! It is a supremely ghey movie series, but I'll deal...

crue
06-30-2010, 12:03 PM

Mickey Mouse, and then all the rest join in. This can be a very repetitive and annoying song when your three year old insists on watching Mickey's Club House every day, all day long.

Zanguini
07-01-2010, 11:33 AM

3. China and India
4. 20
10. Ecuador and Chile

ShadowbaneX
07-01-2010, 11:40 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/28718bo.jpg