PDA

View Full Version : For any Aussies: meeting up at World Con and or Sydney?

Isabel
08-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Hi all,

I am going to World Con Melbourne this year ! It's being held from 2 till 6 september in Melbourne Australia.

So anyone going there and wants to meet up and discuss wot?

I will also be one day in Sydney, so if anyone is there (looks at Oatman) and wants to meet up, let me know!

regards, Isabel

Oatman
08-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Sorry Isa, I'm in my last semester of uni at the moment. Got a heap of essays and presentations and the like that are going to be needing my attention.

Isabel
08-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Too bad:(((

Shock Lance
08-04-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm in Melbourne so I really should put the effort in, even if I have been a ghost about hear lately.

Isabel
08-04-2010, 06:33 AM
Woohoo :) Finally someone i can meet up with :))))

I would love to meet up with a fewllow wot fan:p
Are you coming to world con?

Shock Lance
08-05-2010, 12:53 AM
Didn't know it was on until you posted so that would be a No. But then i had a look and it seems pretty interesting and i finally have Sunday's off after 8 months so i thought that actually seems pretty cool.

Isabel
08-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Cool :) it's from wednesday till monday (if i remember correctly).

I know Luckers from DM is also going to be there. I assume Linda from depository is also going to be there.

I just heard there might be a wot panel:)

Mort
08-06-2010, 12:24 PM
Quick question Isa: Are you trailing after all the Cons "Almost Famous" style or what? :D

Isabel
08-06-2010, 01:32 PM
LOL, no I wanted to go to Australia and New Zealand again for a long time. I heard World Con was going to be there, so i planned my travel to coincide with the convention.
I never been to a world con and wanted to go to one:)

BTW I heard there is going to be a wot track too :)