PDA

View Full Version : Lucid dreaming

DahLliA
08-22-2010, 12:06 PM
I seem to recall us discussing this a few years back and while stumbling around I fell across this site: http://www.luciddreamguru.com/.

I've been using a couple of the methods there for a while now and I gotta say they do work. had the first lucid dream I can remember and I gotta say flying is fun.

a warning though. after I started keeping a dream journal I have been surprised about some of the weird things I dream about:p

Anaiya Sedai
08-23-2010, 03:10 PM
I remember the discussion, I think I brought it up some time in 2008..

I still play around with it sometimes, but often I just forget in the evenings. I did have a crazy lucid dream last night, though, or more a nightmare that turned lucid. Who has nightmares after watching sister act anyway? ;)

DahLliA
08-24-2010, 09:48 AM
I remember the discussion, I think I brought it up some time in 2008..

I still play around with it sometimes, but often I just forget in the evenings. I did have a crazy lucid dream last night, though, or more a nightmare that turned lucid. Who has nightmares after watching sister act anyway? ;)

dreams are crazy. one of mine involved a small magical animal that ate it's own eggs when they were ripe. and it puked up all kinds of things. one of them being a magical set of mailboxes...

I bet Freud would have had a great time with that :p