PDA

View Full Version : Im a nub

The Seeker
06-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Hey everyone im new to theoryland but im a big fan of wheel of time been reading for years and hope to have many conversations with everyone.

Terez
06-24-2008, 08:36 PM
Didn't you join malazanempire.com not too long ago? There was a noob there named "The Seeker" and me and Brood were speculating on whether it was a Goodkind fan or not...Goodkind fans usually don't fare too well at Malazan...

Anyways, welcome!

The Seeker
06-24-2008, 08:38 PM
No i couldnt think of a name so i went with seeker joined cause you talk about theoryland a lot on myspace only other sites im on ar tarvalon.net.

irerancincpkc
06-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Welcome to Theoryland, The Seeker! :D

The Seeker
06-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Thank you i think im gonna like it ehre it seems a little more active than tarvalon.net so far but we shall see.

Shock Lance
06-24-2008, 08:43 PM
Woo Hoo fresh meat..... I mean Welcome Seeker

~places Kegs on the table~

Enjoy yourself, never think before posting and all aways listen to the voices in your head.

The Seeker
06-24-2008, 08:45 PM
LOL nice ill remember that i do tend to think before i post though so ill try to watch out.

Cary Sedai
06-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Good idea, Seeker. You should always listen to my Gaidin! ;) He's a very smart guy! And...

Welcome to Theoryland!!!!

~sprinkles the noob with lots of fairy dust~

It's been so long! :D

Anaiya Sedai
06-24-2008, 08:59 PM
welcome fresh meat :D :D :D

I'm sure someone will be here shortly to guide you to the straightjackets, and someone else to start the BBQ.

*sits on the ESC*
*downs another glass of wine*
*waits*

Terez
06-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Cool, another MySpace recruit. Cary and Leanne are from that group too.

Brita
06-24-2008, 10:11 PM
Hello Seeker!!! Welcome.

Nice to see you posting on the General Board already!

~~joins Anaiya on the ESC couch~~

psst Anaiya- my husband creeped to your Facebook site after I posted a comment on your picture- he's impressed ;)

The Seeker
06-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Well im not a shy one and i intend to post when i have something to say.

Sarevok
06-25-2008, 02:25 AM
Welcome to TL, The Seeker...

Now how are we gonna distinguish you from Seeker??

Anaiya Sedai
06-25-2008, 02:39 AM
good point sare.

(psst brita - thanks :P although, am I supposed to feel creeped?)

*waits for the party to commence*

Nazbaque
06-25-2008, 07:36 AM
Welcome Seeker.

You may call me Naz.

*Hands Brita the Torch for making creepy compliments*

Now that you and your husband have admired the Flaming Haran, would you like to join the ranks of Friends of the Flame? (damnit I need that evil emote)

Zaela Sedai
06-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Consider yourself officially welcomed to Theoryland TS! You cant be seeker....theres no replacing the original Seeker. LOLAs I'm sure you've noticed, we have a pretty decent community of WoT fanatics over here. One of the ways that we keep it all friendly is a short list of courtesies we ask people to follow and, once in a while, actually do get followed. Imagine that! Insane people following some sort of order!

1) Don't flood the board with multiple THREADS all at once.
Allow us the time to absorb, evaluate, and discuss, OR LAUGH at one or two ideas, OR JOKES at a time. Some of us like to do a little research before responding and that can take a little time. Of course, we also have those others who are just a bit slow. Read that as "just can't handle more than one thought in their heads at once" or "dial-up modem". Your choice. I'd suggest "have a real life", but not likely. Does anyone still have dial up? Wow...it's getting hard to give the slow people an excuse

Addendum to 1) Try to stay on topic.
Going off on tangents can be super fun and is something we are all guilty of your's truly included but try and keep threads on topic unless, 1) the thread is dead or 2) the thread naturally moves over to another topic. This rule is much more lax for joke threads, pop culture threads...etc.

2) Try to back up your opinions & theories.
You'll get a lot more respect if you can. Quotes from the books (of which you CANNOT read too much) are your best weapon. Quotes from interviews are semi-acceptable. Gut feelings are pseudo-acceptable. Whitecloak blind-faith is best submitted while wearing asbestos panties.

3) Feel free to get as emotionally involved as you'd like.
Discussions can get very heated. But try not to take things personally. Remember: we only insult the ones we love. Or the ones we eventually hand over to the Trollocs.

4) Be respectful.
A lot of people have been around Theoryland for a long time. Being a Youngling means you're new around here. We do understand that you may have been reading WoT forever, but if you're gonna pick a fight regarding a WoT theory with someone who's an Elder, Ancient or Hero, understand that they've been around for a while now, and probably have posting friends. And Tamyrlin is Lord of the Board for a reason: this whole place is his brainchild. Keep that in mind. They also have posting enemies.... a good little bit of information to tuck away.

Addendum to 4: This is an international community.
In regards to the Non-WoT discussion groups, please respect the opinions of people from nations and cultures other than your own, even if you disagree with them or the policies of their leaders and politicians. Try to remember that not everyone here has the same outlook or life experience that you might. If you want to send a letter or e-mail to anyone in particular to indicate any specific moral, educational, intellectual, or genetic deficiencies they may have, feel free. Just please don't do it here.

Addendum 1 to Addendum 4: We don't all agree about the issues regarding the military action in Iraq. Post about this issue at your own risk. Things seem to be under control now. Though, there have been some flare-ups….be careful. We have had our own TLers over there, back home safe and sound, hope it stays that way. (I can't wait to be able to delete this Addendum.)

Addendum 2 to Addendum 4: Please no angry profanity.
If you really need to tell someone off, be creative. And replacing characters with @$$ does NOT constitute creativity. I like tend to like the Shakespearean approach myself. The smarter and more subtle you are with it, just makes the person look that much more an idiot.

Addendum 3 to Addendum 4: Please be nice to Newbies.
We were all new at one time you are one right now and there is no need to come down on anyone for asking questions that to the elder community may be basic knowledge. This is for you to remember after you've been here awhile.

Addendum 4 to Addendum 4: Please TRY not to feed the Trolls.
Trust me, it ain't easy at times, but ignore the obvious instigators. Just sit yourself down between the Heroes and Ancients sharpening the WTF Couch sticks. There are many on the board who know how to deal with this breed, leave them to it. It can be quite entertaining. If things get too offensive to the population in general, Mods will intervene. Feel free, however, to respond to Gonzo, our Resident Troll, we love him like a red-headed step child.

5) Please don't use the New Users Forum to recruit.
We have plenty of room in the other forums for begging for support for factions, theories, and the TCA. Please let the newbies look around for a while before taking sides in any pseudo-battles. ~looks around~ our biggest offender has not been around for a while ~sniff~

6) Most important: Have Fun!
We do this because we love it and like to think that we are, at least, reasonably intelligent. Hell, some of us have deluded ourselves into believing that we've evolved into supremely intelligent beings! Half the posters here believe that divine supremacy has already come to them! My vote is for Frenzy, and myself, of course. You know the Truth when you see it. :D Don't let T and her massive bag o' quotes fool you. ;) We will assume some intelligence on your part. You found us, didn't you? Until you prove otherwise…and there are many who have, you'll be safe. If you get hurt if you do prove otherwise, I will offer my one free Healing…but just that once.

Remember, you EARN your respect here, it's not given out freely and some may never know the pleasure.

Welcome to our little rounded corner! It’s a great time!

Enjoy!

Zaela Sedai, Official Theoryland Greeter, Mistress of Novices

P.S.: Be good…don’t make me take out my chains, I am the Lady of them for a reason! ;) stupid no evil smilie

KEEP READING IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU ;)
Here's some stuff you'd be much better off knowing BEFORE you post :cool:

Hierarchy

Heroes of the Horn

Have been here longer than most, and some of them have been around since the dawn of time. You don't have to worship at their feet (well you can worship at Frenzy's, if you must), but a little respect goes a long way.

Ancients

The next group down from HotH. Also tend to be prolific posters, although some Ancients suffer from a mysterious disease. It sometimes happens that once an Ancient is raised, they disappear for a while, or forever. It really can be a blessing in disguise.

Elders

The next group up from Younglings. More knowledgeable than Younglings, not necessarily less knowledgable than Ancients. They have been here long enough to know better about most things. I repeat, MOST things

Younglings

By far the biggest bunch at Theoryland. Just means that you are recently signed up, not that you're young and/or immature. You might have to prove that, though. But you can edit your own posts! Yippee! Umm yeah...enjoy that.

So, how do you move up the Ranks?

Well, posting madly and racking up a huge post count, begging for Reputation Scores won't get you anywhere. It's not even just about hanging around for a set amount of time.

Here's how you DO move up: participate thoughtfully and politely so that when Tamyrlin decides the time has come for a Raising, you're seen as an asset to the community. Or whenever he gets around to it.

When the feeling strikes him, Tamyrlin, The Lord Of The Board aka LotB, or Fearless Leader or Lordy, (but only I may get away with that one), confers with the Heroes of the Horn and Ancients and selects those to be raised to a higher level. It is an entirely manual and subjective process that stresses "quality" over "quantity." The amount of time since you gained your current rank plays a role, as do post counts, to a lesser extent. Thoughtful, intelligent and polite posting is by far the biggest factor.

Other important information...

The ESC does not stand for Escape. Instead it stands for the Entropy Sideline Club It has a big comfy couch, capable of fitting all TL members at once if they choose to sit there. Made of fire-proof, balefire-proof, and belafire-proof hope to God you aren't in the room if this occurs fabric. Comes with all sorts of built in coolers stuffed full of yummy snacks and drinks; for some reason, Mountain Dew seems to be a favourite around here and lots of places to just sit back and enjoy the reason you're sitting there. Basically if you hang out on the ESC Couch, you are observing the debates taking place: Iraq, religion, government, Santa Claus (you name it, we argue over it) and laughing at the people who are debating, and/or the debate itself. The ESC is not full of fence-sitters, rather we are ambivalent or way too smart to jump in. Or lazy. Most times, it's lazy. The ESC Couch (ESC Head Quarters) is located somewhere fun...lots of room for partying whenever the mood strikes us. We have recently debuted the WTF Couch...for those "Special" moments. Moments that induce the sharpening of the not-so-elusive poking stick. Poking posters with sticks is exclusively limited to Ancients and Heroes. We do, however, take requests.

The TCA. Theoryland Chataholics Anonymous. This group is comprised mostly of the younger set of TL members. not that there's anything wrong with that I have been assured they do more than sit in corners and stare at their navels. although I've yet to see evidence of that ~sarcasm~ They have a lot of fun, and most of it involves cookies. They are somewhat defunct right now, as we have no chat, alas! Don't worry, they'll be back with a vengeance as soon as chat is up and running here. Lordy says, soon. ~shifty eyes~

Quotemasters, AKA Masters/Mistresses of the Quote:
If you sign up for a Premium membership to the site, you get the ability to search the database for quotes to back up your theories, or the theories of those you like. It also gives you the ability to slam dunk the theories of others with a really well-placed quote. A Premium membership only costs $15 for a year and $50 for a lifetime membership. Just do it, you know you want to! But, a warning. Being in possession of a TL Premium membership does not a Quotemaster make. You must apprentice and train under the Quotemasters. Of which there are two and three quarters. Jason Wolfbrother, Callandor retired for now, Terez and the Quote Mistress, although she seems to be in semi-retirement: Me. You'll see me throw one in every now and again! Frenzy was the Dark Mother of us all she may occasionally find some time when her biological children are occupied and throw in a quote or two ;) Downside? You only get 100 quote searches a month, and a true quotemaster is invariably without quote searches towards the end, so they get cranky. Withdrawal does that, didn't ya know?

OK, I'm done. Hope for YOUR sake you read all that!:cool:

Terez
06-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Jeez, Zae...isn't that LONG? And sheesh...I'm the only one out of the Quotemasters/mistresses that hasn't retired. :p

Anaiya Sedai
06-25-2008, 10:42 AM
i only read the colourful additions now :P

hurry up, brita, I'm hungry!

Sarevok
06-25-2008, 10:52 AM
as we have no chat, alas!
Not true!!! We're using the chatroom of the old board (Yuku link at the top of the page)

Brita
06-25-2008, 11:25 AM
Sorry- I am actually working hard today!

~~Tentatively accepts the torch~~

I hereby accept the torch and the invitation to Friends of the Flame. Let the scorching begin...

~~sets Anaiya on fire since she's already hot~~

~~sets Naz on fire as a small gesture of my appreciation~~

~~sets The Seeker on fire~~ WELCOME to the INSANITY!

And I guess that could be creepy, but isn't that all part of the charm of Facebook? I like giving people their due so I passed on the compliment- that is all :)

Davian93
06-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Welcome "the Seeker"...this will be confusing if the original seeker starts posting again.

Zaela Sedai
06-25-2008, 12:44 PM
I was told by a few past noobs that they wish they had had this version of the greet. :p

Sarevok
06-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Hehe, rand could have used it. :)

The Seeker
06-25-2008, 01:26 PM
God everyone making me feel welcom LOL and i dont know about lighting me on fire those were my best clothes i had on too.

Sarevok
06-25-2008, 01:44 PM
*steals Naz's fire-extinguisher*

*puts TS out*

Brita
06-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Oooh- TS, that is a good moniker solution to the double Seeker problem.

Anaiya Sedai
06-25-2008, 02:15 PM
*dances around in a circle*

*roasts stuff*

*wonders if she has gone blind, because she can't find the link to chat*

facebook is kinda creepy...

Sarevok
06-25-2008, 02:15 PM
Oooh- TS, that is a good moniker solution to the double Seeker problem.
Yup, it is. :) But it's not mine... *points at Zae's greeting*

Brita
06-25-2008, 02:59 PM
That's why she's Mistress of Novices- she's just so dang good with those monikers (especially Spammer's).

And TS- you have not been officially welcomed until you have been set aflame. You were my first victim...er member that I had the privilige to scorch- I will always remember you for that moment :)

The Seeker
06-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Glad i had some use to you even if it was as a victim.

Anaiya Sedai
06-25-2008, 04:27 PM
soo TS, tell us some interesting stuff about yourself!

*passes TS a bottle of mead*

*warms some mead for cary*

*drinks warm mead*

irerancincpkc
06-25-2008, 04:45 PM
That's why she's Mistress of Novices- she's just so dang good with those monikers (especially Spammer's).

I could debate that... :D

On a side note, how many of her monikers have stuck?

The Seeker
06-25-2008, 04:56 PM
Not much interesting to say really im a big reader havent been reading a lot lately but in high school i was the schools number 1 reader actually i didnt have to take a reading class in middle school becuase the teacher said i was far beyond the level that they taught. Ive read the WoT i dont even know how many times 1 thru 6 ive probably read about 20 times 7 thru 10 probably a dozen and 11 about 4 or 5 NS ive only read twice. I own all the books in the series and they are one of my most prized possesions. Can't think of anything else right now so ill eave it at that.

tworiverswoman
06-25-2008, 06:06 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g7/tworiverswoman/words%20symbols/welcome-4.gif

It's lovely to have a new vict.... I mean, how nice of you to join us. We need fresh faces. :)

I don't think Seeker (the original) will ever return to TL, he's pretty adamant about that, but we won't have any trouble telling them apart... The original punctuates. http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g7/tworiverswoman/whistle.gif

Hehehe -- just teasing.

So... which book is your favorite? Which character? Who would you like to see eaten by Trollocs?

We need INFO!

Gandelail
06-25-2008, 06:27 PM
*Steals the torch from Brita and sets himself aflame to join the Flamin' party*

:)

Congrats Brita on your first torchings! :) I remember my first well! :D

Welcome TS, sorry I'm late to the game in welcoming you... actually had to DO something at work (I know... how rude of them!)

I agree with the other post; it's time we get down to the nitty gritty! Who do you hate, who do you love? What's your favorite book? scene? Which of the Aiel do you identify with the most, etc.

and, WELCOME!

Nazbaque
06-25-2008, 06:29 PM
And thus Brita joins the group 'round the campfire.

You ought to update your sig. Just add "Friend of the Flame" or "Flamefriend".

As your Great Lord I do not require obedience only respect. I also demand from myself to earn that respect from everyone of my trusted followers. All you really have to do is join the fun when I am on fire. In time you will rise in ranks first to Firelady then to Roasted. You might even replace Myr as Naz'blis.

Anaiya, my trusted Flaming Haran. Do you think Gandelail is ready to be promoted to Firelord?

oh and sare give that back before I turn you into human bacon.

Nazbaque
06-25-2008, 06:53 PM
And neener neener neener! I passed 100 before you did sare!

Brita
06-25-2008, 10:04 PM
As your Great Lord I do not require obedience only respect. I also demand from myself to earn that respect from everyone of my trusted followers. All you really have to do is join the fun when I am on fire. In time you will rise in ranks first to Firelady then to Roasted. You might even replace Myr as Naz'blis.

Hmmm...Naz'blis you say. You sound like another Great Lord I have read about, hinting at a future of fame and position in return for loyalty. We shall see...we shall see.

And I do not give puppy-dog eyes, but a different sort of glance altogether. http://www.websmileys.com/sm/evil/1370.gif

Sarevok
06-26-2008, 03:56 AM
And neener neener neener! I passed 100 before you did sare!
*points at his post count on the old board*

And here's you fire extinguisher back. :)

Sarevok
06-26-2008, 05:34 AM
Oh, 100 posts now :D

Terez
06-26-2008, 05:46 AM
101, actually. The previous post was your 100th. You dirty spammer, you...

Sarevok
06-26-2008, 05:57 AM
I know :p

The Seeker
06-26-2008, 06:20 AM
Favorite book is WH i think, favorite character is Matt. As dor the trolloc fire Egwene, Perrin, and Faile

Anaiya Sedai
06-26-2008, 06:51 AM
why, what's wrong with perrin?

naz, I think he may be ready, seen as he is my warder and all...
:O brita :O

Zaela Sedai
06-26-2008, 08:13 AM
I think most of them stick.... Spammer was by far the best though LOL

irerancincpkc
06-26-2008, 08:35 AM
How many do you have, Terez? 900 some, maybe? :D

~shakes head~ Zaela, you could have come up with something cooler than Spammer, you know. Grand King of the Majestic, or something like that...

Nazbaque
06-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Gandelail, you are now promoted to Firelord. Update your sig.

I know the old scores sare. Let's face it you'll get so far ahead of me in no time. I've got to celebrate this small victory.:p Now where are my nuts?

Sarevok
06-26-2008, 09:01 AM
Hehe, the only way I get that far ahead is if either there is a topic on the WoT board that's not about LTT (or some other old subject) or there's something on non-WoT that's not about the US elections...

Terez
06-26-2008, 09:09 AM
Don't forget noobs. :D

Sarevok
06-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Noob thread usually don't go as fast, or last as long as a long thread on the other boards. :(

Nazbaque
06-26-2008, 09:52 AM
And this is only the second noob thread on vbulletin and I'm not even sure if smellycow counts.

Davian93
06-26-2008, 10:40 AM
How many do you have, Terez? 900 some, maybe? :D

~shakes head~ Zaela, you could have come up with something cooler than Spammer, you know. Grand King of the Majestic, or something like that...

Nah Spammer works perfectly.;)

Anaiya Sedai
06-26-2008, 11:14 AM
i don't think smelly cow counts..

The Seeker
06-26-2008, 02:38 PM
I may be the second but im not a spammer and Perrin just irritates me a lot. I dont know exactly what it is partly his mannerisms.

Matoyak
06-27-2008, 02:43 AM
Heheh, at least he's getting a greet, person complaining abuot the length. :p I never got one meself (it was kinda when Hopper was supposed to do it, but he never got around to it as he was...not around at that time)

Anyways, welcome The...THE. That's what I shall call you, is the THE. Straightjackets to the left, insanity wards down the hall to the right.

The Seeker
06-27-2008, 04:16 AM
I dont like THE if this seeker thing becomes a probalem is there a way to change your name i would gladly do.

Sarevok
06-27-2008, 04:22 AM
I think TS will do fine :) (as long as we don't confuse you with ST, that it :))

GonzoTheGreat
06-27-2008, 05:33 AM
Anyways, welcome The...THE. That's what I shall call you, is the THE.
Matoyak, don't you think that could lead to confusion with The The (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_the)?

Seeker
06-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Who is this interloper?

Coming here and ruining my ability to cause pointless arguments, inflame numerous tempers and laugh at Zaela's pointless attempt to make everyone aware of rules. Ha ha, I scoff at your feeble pleas for order. Fear me. I am the forum black sheep.

You couldn't have picked a worse name, kid. Let he who takes my mantle inherit my legacy and feel the revulsion you all have for me.

There's no WOT book out, so there's not much to say right now. But I'm sure, I'll inevitably be around just to be a thorn in Terez's side. (The only one here foolish enough to take on Callandor's mantle). And baiting Callandor was a sport.

Fear me, child. BOOGA BOOGA! Foolish impostor

*Shifty eyes*
And yet my narcissism may now be indulged in ways I've never thought possible.

*Sits next to THE Seeker*
I've always wanted to make out with myself... So tell me everything there is to know. My turns ons include loud runs by the freeway, breakfast in the dark and cursing in medieval English.

On your average Saturday night I'm often found ranting and raving with crazy homeless people who live under bridges.

My hobbies include:
High volume Yoko Hono impersonations.
Risk
and Shaving with a battle-ready katana.

*Sultry stare*
Perhaps we could be friends?

tworiverswoman
06-28-2008, 01:06 AM
Holy blistering gonad juice -- Seeker went and made a liar out of me.

Damn it -- you've ruined my reputation. Now you have to make an honest woman out of me.

~waits for the inevitable catcalls~

Sarevok
06-28-2008, 04:50 AM
Hiya Seeker, and

LOL @ Tru :p

GonzoTheGreat
06-28-2008, 05:29 AM
~waits for the inevitable catcalls~
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!

Literalism can be fun. Perhaps that's the real appeal of Creationism too. Never thought of that before.

The Seeker
06-28-2008, 01:37 PM
perhaps we could you sound like an interesting person never done much of anything you listed but theres always a first for everything. So shall we make out???LOL

Nazbaque
06-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Oooooh we get to watch live masturbation?

The Seeker
06-28-2008, 02:01 PM
Woah i didnt say anything about masturbation keep it in your pants.

Nazbaque
06-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Isn't making out with yourself masturbation?

Zaela Sedai
06-28-2008, 03:57 PM
You never dissapoint me Seeker.

The Seeker
06-29-2008, 03:15 AM
Thats mastabatory foreplay to you, but no thats not what it is its just getting to know the terrain.

Nazbaque
06-29-2008, 11:42 AM
oh... Any chance of one thing leading to another?

The Seeker
06-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Lol I dont think so but seems my other self hasnt been back to respond yet so we shall wait and see.

Seeker
06-30-2008, 12:35 AM
There is but one Seeker, my children. Like a cat, I may at times lose interest with batting this board around like little balls of tinfoil, but never will I let you forget the times I've pissed you off, challenged your values, insulted your beliefs and clung to your inner thigh like a rash that just won't quit.

I'm worse than herpes. I flare up at random times, just when you thought I've gone for good, bringing itching, stinging and flaking. And worst of all, you can pass me on to other people.

So, under no circumstance is Seeker-lite here going to associate my name with bland, cordial mediocrity.

Come on, boy. Work with me. Two Seekers: challenging every last statement right down to "the sky is blue" til they all throw up their arms in exasperation! Then we fend off the pervasive ill will with enormous amounts of self-deprecation. What do you say?

We could really paint the board red.

*sadistic giggling*

Terez
06-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Post #2

The Seeker
06-30-2008, 01:00 AM
You know what, that does sound rather amusing but not sure im up to living up to your name and reputation i might give it a try.

Seeker
06-30-2008, 01:10 AM
I like this new me.

When he wasn't offended or terrified by my blatantly homo-erotic attempts to send him fleeing, he earned my respect.

Now... let the games begin.

And Terez. Counting my posts? Darling, I'm back. Let's just say, Seeker TNG here just gave me the excuse to go all James T. on your collective asses.

Come, Bazaro me. Let me show you how it's done.

Seeker
06-30-2008, 01:40 AM
There you go, TNG. Go read Terez's thread about a "Couple Interesting Lews Therin quotes."

Learn well, my young apprentice.

Terez
06-30-2008, 01:48 AM
lol....only if you want to learn how to make pointless posts, TS. ;)

tanaww
07-01-2008, 08:07 AM
:p Oh Rich, you never disappoint, do you?

I can't wait until the Queen finds this line:
"I'm worse than herpes."

She will have a field day. Except she's on her way to Texas. Maybe I should have sent her back to Canadia?

I'd spend time welcoming your clone but my first thought upon seeing his name was (ala Highlander of course) "There can be only one!"

Welcome anyway The Other Seeker. You won't fill the originals shoes, but do as he says and you'll at least enjoy yourself.

Ozymandias
07-01-2008, 10:14 AM
And baiting Callandor was a sport.

That could be the most accurate comment ever made on a noob thread. Baiting Callandor was the king of all sports.

tanaww
07-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Baiting Callandor was the king of all sports.

You sure? I thought it was making fun of Noobs like PM, Rand and Myr. Damn. I must have missed the memo. 'course pushing Bry and Sei's buttons is damn fun too.

Birgitte
07-02-2008, 11:42 AM
"I'm worse than herpes."

He's "oozing the pus of justice across [North] America." Or was that Valtrex Man? Someone ask Stephen Lynch.

Hi TS! After you're done making out with yourself, follow the link to Yuku at the top of the main messageboard page and join us in the chat! It needs some livening up these days...

Purple Dragon
07-03-2008, 09:21 AM
"I'm worse than herpes."

He's "oozing the pus of justice across [North] America." Or was that Valtrex Man? Someone ask Stephen Lynch.

that'll be Valtrex Boy, lil sis...

if i could be a super hero... i think i'd be Chick Magnet... although... then i guess i would have to appologise to the Members of Tl all around... Old as well as New

tanaww
07-03-2008, 10:59 AM
You "think" you'd be Chick Magnet? Only if you mean followed around by baby chickens or possibly dancing McNuggets, mein freunde.

Making sure everyone's in on the joke Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiIbsEE-Cz8)

Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0wMEQ6Hi78)

Gilshalos Sedai
07-03-2008, 11:05 AM
ROTFLMAO

tanaww
07-03-2008, 11:18 AM
You're welcome. Do you want some Hip-hopopotamus vs. Rhymenocerous too? I'm bored. I could oblige :)