PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Arts Steam Sale

ShadowbaneX
09-15-2010, 12:15 AM
There's a sale on this week for Lucas Arts games on Steam. Today's special is KotOR (Knights of the Old Republic) and it's only $2.50!

Or there's this package sale (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4593/) $160+ worth of Lucas Arts Star Wars games for $50.

Davian93
09-15-2010, 07:46 AM
If they ever want to remake X-Wing, Tie Fighter and X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter with today's graphics...I would support such an effort.

DahLliA
09-15-2010, 08:38 AM
There's a sale on this week for Lucas Arts games on Steam. Today's special is KotOR (Knights of the Old Republic) and it's only $2.50!

Or there's this package sale (http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4593/) $160+ worth of Lucas Arts Star Wars games for $50.

problem is KotOR wont work in win7 :/

unless someone found a recent solution I'm sure I've tried everything possible short of recoding it myself :p

ShadowbaneX
09-15-2010, 11:49 AM
It might work via the Steam version. If it doesn't I would imagine there would be a lot of complaints via the Steam forums.

I have a copy of KotOR via Steam, but I don't feel like wasting 3 gb of my bandwidth just to see if it works. Doing a quick google search does pop up that it is an issue, but there are a bunch of fixes suggested there. Might want to give those a try, Dahl.

And, Dave, yeah, if they were to port X-Wing vs TIE-fighter, just as it was to the current market, without remaking the graphics, but added in co-op, I'd be ALL over that.

DahLliA
09-15-2010, 04:11 PM
I have a copy of KotOR via Steam, but I don't feel like wasting 3 gb of my bandwidth just to see if it works. Doing a quick google search does pop up that it is an issue, but there are a bunch of fixes suggested there. Might want to give those a try, Dahl.

doubt there's much difference between what you get on steam and others. but thinking back I might have been running vista the last time I tried. so I guess I'll give it a shot if it's only a couple bucks