PDA

View Full Version : Hey hey

Lambada
09-20-2010, 11:18 AM
It's Lambada from DM here, I decided to signup with an account here as well, because 1) You guys have better theories ;) and 2) a new site launch shouldn't be as badly handled as DM 8 was - a few quirks, yes, but DM8 really has been a step backwards.

Anyway, I don't want this to turn into DM bashing, so let me draw a line

-------------------------------------

(Line drawn)

So anyway, Hello!

DahLliA
09-20-2010, 11:28 AM
hi there. welcome to Crazyland :D

Sarevok
09-20-2010, 12:23 PM
There's newbies everywhere! Run!!

Uhm, oh right, before I forget: Welcome to TL, Lambada!

*Runs and hides*

Cary Sedai
09-20-2010, 01:13 PM
Good thing I can fly, there's newbs everywhere! (and you know what they leave on the floor :p)

Welcome to TL!

~throws fairy dust over the newb, perches on Sare's shoulder~

tworiverswoman
09-20-2010, 05:37 PM
Welcome to TL, Lambada. I like that you quite literally drew a line... I do believe you'll fit in here nicely ;)

I started at DM, too, long ago, and moved here when they went offline for a few months. This place kinda sucked me in on a permanent basis, though. I haven't seen DM since the recent change. You worry me. ~goes to look~

Matoyak
09-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Welcome to Theoryland, Lambada. Straitjackets are complementary.

Might I inquire as to your name? At first I thought it was a misspelling of lambda, as in a relation to half-life decay, Greek lettering, or possibly the Half-Life game series. However, a quick google brought me to a wiki page saying it was a type of Brazilian dance. You a fan of it, or a dancer yourself?

Nazbaque
09-21-2010, 01:50 AM
Hmmmm maybe I should start recruiting Friends of the Flame again with all these newbies coming in.

Welcome Lam!!

You may call me Naz!

Lambada
09-21-2010, 09:13 AM
Friends of the flame?

Tamyrlin
09-21-2010, 09:42 AM
It's Lambada from DM here, I decided to signup with an account here as well, because 1) You guys have better theories ;) and 2) a new site launch shouldn't be as badly handled as DM 8 was - a few quirks, yes, but DM8 really has been a step backwards.

Anyway, I don't want this to turn into DM bashing, so let me draw a line

-------------------------------------

(Line drawn)

So anyway, Hello!

I'm sure DM will get it all sorted out - but we are glad to have you! Try not to take any of the resident know-it-alls too seriously. We can tell if someone will stick around within the first month or two - hope you make it. :)

Terez
09-21-2010, 09:44 AM
We only allow DM-bashing on the second Tuesday of the month.

lowlandr
09-21-2010, 10:35 AM
We only allow DM-bashing on the second Tuesday of the month.

lol... guess we have to wait a couple of weeks... :p