PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Weatherwax.

Weatherwax
09-26-2010, 02:01 PM
This is the first time I have ever set up an account and posted on a forum like this. I love the WoT series. I have been reading/re-reading this series since 1996. I refer to this series as the one that ate my life. (And that is not something I regret) SO Hi to all the rest of you guys.

Artur pendragon
09-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Hi Weatherwax,:) and Welcome to Theoryland.:D

Confinfantry
09-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Welcome! Hands you a bag of marshmellows and a stick.... Just wait the fire will be here soon.

OH BTW... are you allergic to fairy dust? ;)

Tamyrlin
09-26-2010, 04:10 PM
This is the first time I have ever set up an account and posted on a forum like this. I love the WoT series. I have been reading/re-reading this series since 1996. I refer to this series as the one that ate my life.( And that is not something I regret) SO Hi to all the rest of you guys.

Just jump in and get posting. Tell us a little bit more about yourself. Favorite book (or better yet, the order in which you'd list them from favorite to least favorite), favorite character, character you wish would die by balefire...you know, typical WoT questions.

Sarevok
09-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Wow...
Tam actaully posted on the newbie forum?? :eek:

Uhm, right. WELCOME, Weatherwax!

Weatherwax
09-26-2010, 05:05 PM
My favorite book would have to be Fires of Heaven, I cried when Moirane died. SO as Far as a list:
1) Fires of Heaven
2) The Shadow Rising
3) Lord of Chaos
4) The Eye of the World
5) The Great Hunt
6) Crown Of Swords
7) The Gathering Storm
then it goes by order in the series Path of Daggers and on down.
My favorite character is Verin Mathwin.
The one person I would like to see die by balefire would be Liandrin.

Nazbaque
09-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Welcome, Granny!

You may call me Naz!

As a certain fisherman once said: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

*Sets himself on fire*

Weatherwax
09-26-2010, 11:08 PM
Nazbaque

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Zanguini
09-27-2010, 08:31 AM
one moraine is not dead
two i need to know why as staff meteorologist i should allow you to keep your name (jk... I have no power :()

finally I would like to invite you to join us cool guys over on the non-wot board... (only if you have a thick skin and or like american politics...)

and if you like fairy dust I sell it cheep 8.99 a vial

tworiverswoman
09-28-2010, 12:47 AM
Naz, you assume too much. The FIRST question should be, is this Granny or Archchancellor Weatherwax?

In either case, welcome to the land of the HCFFs (Hard Core Fan Freaks) for the Wheel of Time. We hope you have a fine time here.:)

Confinfantry
10-17-2010, 11:35 PM
See told you there would be fire soon... Leave it up to Naz.... and I'm surprised Cari has not sprinkled you with dust...

Sarevok
10-18-2010, 03:51 AM
See told you there would be fire soon... Leave it up to Naz.... and I'm surprised Cari has not sprinkled you with dust...

Please spell my Aes Sedai's name correct.

Fairy dust? I think I have some around somewhere.
*takes the pouch Cary gave him*
*sprinkles fairy dust around*

Davian93
10-18-2010, 07:29 AM
This is the first time I have ever set up an account and posted on a forum like this. I love the WoT series. I have been reading/re-reading this series since 1996. I refer to this series as the one that ate my life. (And that is not something I regret) SO Hi to all the rest of you guys.

Welcome to TL!

I agree pretty much on FoH being the best. I do love TSR too though so its tough. Books 4-6 are the best "trilogy" of the series so far.

Jokeslayer
10-18-2010, 07:48 AM
Welcome to TL!

Confinfantry
10-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Please spell my Aes Sedai's name correct.

Fairy dust? I think I have some around somewhere.
*takes the pouch Cary gave him*
*sprinkles fairy dust around*

Well I do most HUMBLY ask your apology Sare...... tosses some napalm and hopes to hit Cary...