PDA

View Full Version : 6 Forsaken Left...

Xarra
11-10-2010, 06:16 AM
If we take Egwene's dream of the Towers as the 13 Foresaken, then there's 6 left.

Cyndane/Lanfear
Moghedien
Graendal
Moridin/Ishmael
Demandred

Who's the 6th? I can't think of one more 'free' or 'not dead' one...

Also, could the tallest be Moridin OR Cyndane? I'd say Cyndane is pretty much the most 'broken' of the Foresaken...

David Selig
11-10-2010, 06:20 AM
Mesaana is the 6th, the dream is before her battle with Egwene.

Xarra
11-10-2010, 06:22 AM
Ah yes. :)

That DOES write Aginor/Osan'gar out of the picture then and suggest the DO couldn't be bothered transmigrating (anyone else think that's an entirely UN-RJ term?) his soul again after he died from the fireball...

Which is a very basic easy end for a Forsaken...

Landro
11-10-2010, 06:23 AM
Mesaana is the 6th, the dream is before her battle with Egwene.

I hope Egwene won't kill Mesaana. Killing Mesaana would allow the DO to give her a new body and maybe restore her mind. Egwene doesn't know that of course.

Jonai
11-10-2010, 06:26 AM
Naw, go ahead and execute her. That way maybe she'll come back and bitch slap Egwene into insensibility.

David Selig
11-10-2010, 06:51 AM
Come to think of it - does Nynaeve know that Forsaken are getting reborn and the only one to kill them and make sure they stay dead is by balefire? IIRC, Rand told this to Narishma in front of Cadsuane and a few other Aes Sedai after he killed Semirhage, but Nynaeve wasn't there.

If Nynaeve knows, why didn't she tell Egwene to use balefire against Mesaana?

Davian93
11-10-2010, 07:36 AM
I hope Egwene won't kill Mesaana. Killing Mesaana would allow the DO to give her a new body and maybe restore her mind. Egwene doesn't know that of course.

Rand walks into the Tower...notices a short haired, blue eyed woman drooling in a chair surrounded by a full circle of Aes Sedai.

"Egwene! You captured Mesaana?!?"

Light, how did that wool-headed man know who she was? Must have been a lucky guess. "Yes Rand, I captured her all by myself as I AM the Amyrlin Seat, not just 'Egwene'. The Amyrlin Seat is higher than a mere Forsaken. Now I am going to execute her for her crimes!"

"Egwene, you can't execute her. If you do, she'll merely be reborn in a new body. The DO is Lord of the Grave, he has that power."

The madness must really have taken him at this point. Reborn in a new body? Something must be done to stop the Dragon before he destroys us all. He's no longer the boy Rand I grew up with. "Rand, that's preposterous. No one is brought back that way."

"But Egwene, I'm serious, Lanfear is still alive and so is Ishamael...but in new bodies!!! You must believe me!"

"Rand, the madness has you...cant you see that? Please, let us help you" Egwene quietly signaled to the surrounding Aes Sedai and suddenly Rand was safely shielded. "This is for your own good. Until I know what to do with you, we must keep the world safe." Egwene turned to the Aes Sedai holding him. "Lock him in the darkest cells...you know which ones, the ones I was held in. Its the only way to keep us safe."

WinespringBrother
11-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Must every thread be a moratorium on Egwene? really?

Besides, Seeker said it better :P

Davian93
11-10-2010, 09:12 AM

Yes, yes he did.

arioch
11-10-2010, 09:14 AM
You have all fallen off the deep end if not only every thread is turning into a moratorium on Egwene but you're WRITING FANFICTION ABOUT IT

Caveatar
11-10-2010, 10:00 AM
You have all fallen off the deep end if not only every thread is turning into a moratorium on Egwene but you're WRITING FANFICTION ABOUT IT

I fell off the deep end when I waited more than a decade for the end of a book.
And STILL waiting for it. ;)

jason wolfbrother
11-10-2010, 11:43 AM

Some of us dove in head first ;) :cool:

Matoyak
11-10-2010, 02:31 PM
You have all fallen off the deep end if not only every thread is turning into a moratorium on Egwene but you're WRITING FANFICTION ABOUT ITYup, because every single one of us are doing that, not just a handful. :rolleyes:

TankSpill
11-10-2010, 02:34 PM

Ooh, ooh, who's Seeker?

WinespringBrother
11-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Ooh, ooh, who's Seeker?

See this thread (scroll down for the Eggy post):
ETA link directly to the Eggy post

http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=124371&postcount=19

Matoyak
11-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Ooh, ooh, who's Seeker?Read and enjoy. (http://theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4527)
Seeker lampoons much more than just Egwene though. Hilarious dude, Seeker is.