PDA

View Full Version : Glossary Spoiler?

Bladesoar
11-14-2010, 02:24 PM
Alright, so I read the glossary and under Graendal it said she was responsible for the deaths of Asmodean.. so I guess she killed him. What I wanna know is, has it been said anywhere as to HOW she killed him? I've been searching around but all I can find is old theories as to who did it.

Frenzy
11-14-2010, 03:00 PM
it also said she was responsible for Mesaana's demise, and she was only ancillary to that and it wasn't deliberate. You could say Moridin is also responsible because he gave Graendal the Dreamspike. Though i doubt he'll get Shaidar Haran'd for that failure. It's good to be the nae'blis.

So, if you really really really wanted to, you could keep the Asmodean discussion going.

Terez
11-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Nah, various official folks have killed it since the release. Tam asked if he was balefired, and Brandon said he will ask Harriet if he can give more info.

Bladesoar
11-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Oh ok. So Graendal did in fact kill Asmodean but it's still unknown as to how?

Terez
11-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Right. Technically there is still a possibility that she hired Slayer to do it, but it doesn't seem all that likely, for a few reasons. Brandon and Team Jordan act as if the issue is settled, and Graendal's dealings with Slayer in the book seem unpracticed.