PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again!

Gandelail
11-15-2010, 12:45 AM
Hi All,

I've been absent for quite awhile now (a malady caused by my work and my wife's schooling), but have lurked around whenever I had a minute. Well, I'm back from the Blight now, if not full time on the boards.

Hope you're all doing wonderfully! I'm excited to get reacquainted with everyone :D

Is Naz' still here? May I still claim the right to set the mighty Flame on him?

;)

lowlandr
11-15-2010, 06:39 AM
Welcome back... enjoy the new and improved insanity :D

Naz is still around and flaming himselves for marshmallows and steaks (though he has been a bit quiet the last couple of weeks)...

Zaela Sedai
11-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Welcome back, yes Naz will not leave so feel free :) Also your Aes Sedai is on a little sabbatical right now, moving, being pregnant again and such. She will return shortly :D

Jonai
11-15-2010, 09:51 AM
hehe fire. Welcome back!

DahLliA
11-15-2010, 10:34 AM
welcome back :D

Anaiya Sedai
11-18-2010, 03:27 PM
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIDIIIIIIIIIN!!!! :D

yeah, zae is right, I am kinda in a computerless crazy hole at the moment.

GonzoTheGreat
11-19-2010, 02:54 AM
a malady caused by my work and my wife's schoolingNow and then I've gotten the impression that suggesting that women's schooling leads to maladies is a politically incorrect viewpoint. Was I wrong in that?

lowlandr
11-19-2010, 06:48 AM
Now and then I've gotten the impression that suggesting that women's schooling leads to maladies is a politically incorrect viewpoint. Was I wrong in that?

:eek:... :D:D

Ofcourse you are.. how else are you toing to sustain a relationship??

Gandelail
11-19-2010, 07:56 PM
@Anaiya, HI!!!!!!!! It's very good to see you! It seems I have missed a LOT of goings on during my absence. Congrats on everything (except the computerlessness!). I apologize for leaving you without your gaidin during such times as these.

@Zae, thanks for the updates! It's good to be back under the care of the Mistress of Novices :)

@Gonzo, To ensure I don't get the wrong sort of reputation, I should clarify by saying that it was not her education, but the work I have been doing to help pay for her PhD in addition to my regular work. Thanks for calling me out on that! lol ;)

@DahLliA, @Jonai, @lowlandr, and @everyone else, thanks for the warm welcome :)

@Naz, wherever you may be: Flame On!!!!

Terez
11-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Naz is probably reading the book. Dunno why it's taking him so long.

Nazbaque
02-06-2011, 08:17 AM
The Naz is back welcome number 33:

Welcome back Gandelail!!

*Sets himself on fire*

A couple of weeks? A nasty lie that! It has only been a few days!

Anyhow it is good to have you back Firelord Gandelail!