PDA

View Full Version : Earth the Book

HunterOTS
11-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Anyone read this? I picked it up when I got ToM and started casually reading it yesterday. I'm finding it pretty hilarious so far. I used to be regular viewer of The Daily Show but haven't really watched it in a few years and this book is making me feel like I'm missing out.

WinespringBrother
12-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Anyone read this? I picked it up when I got ToM and started casually reading it yesterday. I'm finding it pretty hilarious so far. I used to be regular viewer of The Daily Show but haven't really watched it in a few years and this book is making me feel like I'm missing out.

I just got it from the library, some parts are literally hysterical (as was last nights TDS) :D

nameless
12-20-2010, 11:08 PM
I've been reading it about a chapter at a time whenever I get coffee from the cafe adjacent to the book store.

"Masturbation was our way of tricking our genitals into thinking they were popular" almost made me spit out my coffee laughing.

Zaela Sedai
12-27-2010, 08:12 PM
I,m on ch 3. Love IT!

Frenzy
12-30-2010, 09:14 PM
i got it from my secret santa at work. My secret santa also got me bacon chocolate. i had the most awesomest secret santa in the entire known universe. :p

jason wolfbrother
12-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Hopefully you don't try to enjoy both gifts at the same time though ;) :p :cool: :cool:

Birgitte
01-11-2011, 12:23 AM
I have it and have read the whole thing. I thought America the Book was better.

Daekyras
01-11-2011, 06:44 AM
i got it from my secret santa at work. My secret santa also got me bacon chocolate. :p

What? What is this Heavenly delight/possible abomination you speak of?

I need to know frenzy!

Edit- also, yes, I've read it and it is hilarious!