PDA

View Full Version : The Fate of Mezar Kurin and his Aes Sedai

Nei
11-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Unless there are two Mezars out there loyal to Logain, I'm assuming that it is Mezar Kurin who got 13x13'd.

I wonder what happened to his bonded Aes Sedai, Adrielle, though? There is no mention of her in the book so I cannot help but wonder if she is dead or imprisoned or if she was left behind wherever Logain is (and will have mention in AMOL about a 'change' in Mezar through the bond).

How does 13x13'ing affect those with bonded Warders or Aes Sedai?

I'm willing to venture that Warders who cannot channel would either be unaffected (although very confused) or dead from shock. But Aes Sedai or another Asha'man are another matter altogether.

Is the DO getting a 2 for 1 deal by 13x13'ing bonded channelers?

The Immortal One
11-28-2010, 10:17 AM
Interesting.

Enheduanna
11-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Unless there are two Mezars out there loyal to Logain, I'm assuming that it is Mezar Kurin who got 13x13'd.

I wonder what happened to his bonded Aes Sedai, Adrielle, though? There is no mention of her in the book so I cannot help but wonder if she is dead or imprisoned or if she was left behind wherever Logain is (and will have mention in AMOL about a 'change' in Mezar through the bond).

How does 13x13'ing affect those with bonded Warders or Aes Sedai?

I'm willing to venture that Warders who cannot channel would either be unaffected (although very confused) or dead from shock. But Aes Sedai or another Asha'man are another matter altogether.

Is the DO getting a 2 for 1 deal by 13x13'ing bonded channelers?

When Avi, Min and Elayne bonded Rand, Alanna fainted dead away and was unconscious for several hours. IIRC, the 13x13 process is a twisted type of bonding; Adrielle would probably have passed out, then I'm sure she would have noticed a difference, unless she is BA, in which case that may be why Mezar was chosen for the process.

Either way, it's likely she'd be trying to keep out of his way if she is still at the BT.

Squocka
11-28-2010, 05:39 PM
She is definantly not Black Ajah becasue Alviarin made sure no Black sisters went on the expedition to the BT as she knew it was crazy.