PDA

View Full Version : Theoryland, JordanCon and a Group Rate

Tamyrlin
01-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey Theorylanders,

JordanCon was built for HCFF's like us. It's the kind of place we make sense, a fact that was most obvious during the group trivia challenge during the last JordanCon. And with only one book remaining, there are few opportunities likes this before it is over. I plan on being there this year and next. If you can't make it in 2011, YOU MUST BE THERE in 2012.

If you do plan to attend and have not bought your ticket, I can still get us a group rate on tickets (Jenn likes the Freaks.) Currently, individual tickets cost $55. If there are enough of us, we can get that knocked down a bit I'm sure. Last year, I paid for 18 or 19 tickets and had people pay me back at JordanCon. This year, I may provide a PayPal email address if you'd rather pay me back once I've made the purchase. I'd like to get this figure out in January so we can make the purchase in early February. Also, it's a great time to reserve your room and get your flight out to Atlanta.

So, reply if you are going and want me to add you to the group rate list.

I look forward to seeing everyone again. Oh, and btw, I'll be running some Theory panels which you can't miss, just ask those that attended last year's Loony Theory panel.

Tam

Hopper
01-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Oh wise and mighty Lord of the Board, please place my name upon your list.

Ishara
01-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Hey Theorylanders,

JordanCon was built for HCFF's like us. It's the kind of place we make sense, a fact that was most obvious during the group trivia challenge during the last JordanCon. And with only one book remaining, there are few opportunities likes this before it is over. I plan on being there this year and next. If you can't make it in 2011, YOU MUST BE THERE in 2012.

If you do plan to attend and have not bought your ticket, I can still get us a group rate on tickets (Jenn likes the Freaks.) Currently, individual tickets cost $55. If there are enough of us, we can get that knocked down a bit I'm sure. Last year, I paid for 18 or 19 tickets and had people pay me back at JordanCon. This year, I may provide a PayPal email address if you'd rather pay me back once I've made the purchase. I'd like to get this figure out in January so we can make the purchase in early February. Also, it's a great time to reserve your room and get your flight out to Atlanta.

So, reply if you are going and want me to add you to the group rate list.

I look forward to seeing everyone again. Oh, and btw, I'll be running some Theory panels which you can't miss, just ask those that attended last year's Loony Theory panel.

Tam

I can swing it, I'm calling your panels. ;)

ShadowbaneX
01-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Seeing as how I'm about to be a student for the next four months flying down and hitting a con is only going to be possible if I win the lottery. I'll certainly try to be there for 2012 though.

WinespringBrother
01-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Count me in!

FelixPax
01-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Hey Theorylanders,

Tam

How about a JordanCon: Salt Lake City edition? :D

Marie Curie 7
01-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Please add me to the list, Tam. I plan to be there.

Terez
01-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Me too.

Isabel
01-08-2011, 11:09 PM
I was already going, but already bought a ticket:)

Belazamon
01-09-2011, 12:53 AM
I was actually thinking about trying to get there this year, but it looks like I might be busy for the next couple of months. Maybe I'll finally make it in 2012...

Isabel
01-09-2011, 04:58 AM
Would be so great to meet you Bela. You sure you cannot take a friday till sunday off?

Belazamon
01-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Would be so great to meet you Bela. You sure you cannot take a friday till sunday off?
Not sure, but it doesn't look likely.

Anyone live in Massachusetts? It's at least a possibility that I might be moving there soon, though I'm not 100% sure how strong that possibility is yet...

Terez
01-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Dewie is in MA I think, and also there are other New Englanders not too far away.

Linda
01-12-2011, 02:17 PM
I've already bought my ticket Tam. Hoping to pay for plane tickets this week. Difficulty is getting the time to do it. Work is very busy.

mnm_010
01-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Is it too late? I'd like to get in on any discount possible.

Tamyrlin
03-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Hey Everyone,

I've been hoping we could put ten people together to get the discount, but some have already purchased their tickets, so it looks like we won't be able to get any discount below $55.

I recommend everyone buy their own in the next ten days (before April 3rd) to make sure you can get the $55 price. If you need some help to purchase it now and you want to pay me back at JordanCon I can do that too, since this is late notice and some of you might not have been planning to be able to make the purchase in the next week or so.

http://www.ageoflegends.net/?page_id=32

Sorry about the lack of discount...many were not able to attend that had hoped to late last year.