PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm joining the Light Side

John Snow
02-21-2011, 01:23 PM
I enjoy Alliance Battles, but I don't enjoy sitting forever in Ancestral Lands and getting no faction/bal because players can't get the simplest concepts. So I'm out of heroes of the horn and waiting for The Amyrlin Egwene to graciously invite me into that great Luxie guild, RJ. :D

John Snow
02-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Ok, ta-da, I've started a new Guild:
Snow Upon the Mountain
Luxon affiliation, very basic guild hall. And I'm finally getting some points in AB!:p

czymann
02-22-2011, 04:33 AM
I assume once you get max Luxon title you will return to HoH?

Zaela Sedai
02-22-2011, 07:08 AM
My guess is no since all he does is AB... but if theres a spot in the alliance we should add the guild so we can talk to each other.

czymann
02-22-2011, 07:26 AM
Can't add a Luxon guild to a Kurzick Alliance.

John Snow
02-22-2011, 07:52 AM
I suspect I'll miss you guys after a while, and rejoin. On the other hand, we're all just waiting for November and GW2, aren't we? And on the third hand, before November maybe you all will finally decide to come over to The Light Side, join my guild or Segren's & make a new alliance. I've played some AB, FA & JQ - sure is refreshing to see some competence. Took my little sin into FA and 3 times she took down Master Architect Gunther (or whatever his name is).

John Snow
02-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Oh, and Z - I actually do a bunch more than AB - I like PvE a lot, especially the early stages. That's why I've deleted several old toons and started new ones. A couple have gotten towards the end of their story lines - one has completed both Factions and GWEN - and now what I'm doing is capping elites, admittedly with an eye to PvP. I used to play random arenas, too, need to relearn that.

WinespringBrother
02-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Damn, I go off skiing only 2 days, and Snow leaves the Twilight!

Well if you want to be allies, I'm game. Though I'm not really doing much with Luxon guild except for turning in faction to get Luxon HOM statue - I was gonna do AB but got bored quickly, since I hate trying to get AB pugs together.

John Snow
03-19-2011, 05:16 PM
What I'm after is piling up Z coins so I can acquire all the pets. Imagine my disappointment upon finding that no one, Luxons included, does AB much anymore. And with me in there, they seem to lose a lot, although Kurzicks are still held in Ancestral :p

So I've done a lot of FA & JQ & am pretty damn good at that, but would like to do more of the Z mishes and bounties - and those are more fun with friends. Also, walking around my scenic but empty guild hall is lonely. My footsteps echo, there're dwarves around but they have this "hi-ho" work mentality - anathema to retired guys like me. So, in short, I shall rejoining Heros of the Horn if you guys will have me....:D

ShadowbaneX
03-19-2011, 05:32 PM
I think we'll have ya back. Do you need an invite? If so just gimme a name.

John Snow
03-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Thanks, Segren got me - I'm back.