PDA

View Full Version : Kaffleklatch 2011

WinespringBrother
03-07-2011, 07:43 AM
This is a one-on-one with the guests for an hour. Limited signups for each one.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHh1amlWb3M1WGp1SmY1YUNYTHFJSWc6MQ#gid=0

Probably Team Jordan and Brandon will be all taken and become random drawings.

Go and sign up!

Leanne
03-07-2011, 09:21 AM
I just signed up. I did both you mentioned, figured it would be random as well. Good luck to us!

WinespringBrother
04-11-2011, 07:55 AM
I got selected for the Kaffleklatch with Brandon, Maria and Alan at 2:30pm on Saturday. Gotta get my questions ready. If anyone has anything they want asked, let me know!

Hopper
04-11-2011, 04:43 PM
I got selected for the Kaffleklatch with Brandon, Maria and Alan at 2:30pm on Saturday. Gotta get my questions ready. If anyone has anything they want asked, let me know!

I have a question. Can I have your spot? :)

Isabel
04-11-2011, 04:54 PM
I am in the Kaffeeklatch with Harriet and Wilson. Now I just have to find something good to ask. Why do i always don't know what to say when having a normal conversation with Harriet or any other people :(

WinespringBrother
04-12-2011, 07:52 AM
I have a question. Can I have your spot? :)

RAFO :P

Ishara
04-12-2011, 10:01 AM
I am in the Kaffeeklatch with Harriet and Wilson. Now I just have to find something good to ask. Why do i always don't know what to say when having a normal conversation with Harriet or any other people :(

Start with "hi." xo

Why don't you chat with them about horseback riding in Montana? Or your lovely Canadian friend? :)

Isabel
04-12-2011, 11:48 AM
hy don't you chat with them about horseback riding in Montana? Or your lovely Canadian friend?

I could do that. We ( i hope i also speak for you) had a wonderfull time at Niagara falls and the butterfly museum.

But unfortunately we probably also need to talk about other things :) Oh well, i will just have to think up a few good questions and hope i dont' geek out:D:D

Isabel
04-12-2011, 11:49 AM
RAFO :P

Are you sure you just don't wanna say ' no' ? :) :) :)

WinespringBrother
04-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Are you sure you just don't wanna say ' no' ? :) :) :)

ROFL

Don't be afraid to ask plot questions of Harriet and Wilson. After all, Wilson was the one who mentioned the hidden _____ in the Blight.

Isabel
04-12-2011, 04:30 PM
thx for the tip, wsb :) Will think of something!

Frenzy
04-14-2011, 12:41 AM
Ask why they had to ruin Moiraine when they brought her back.

(That should piss off the Moiraine Fangirls royally. :p)

Isabel
04-14-2011, 05:54 AM
LOL, good one Frenzy.

Ishara
04-14-2011, 06:44 AM
Ask why they had to ruin Moiraine when they brought her back.

(That should piss off the Moiraine Fangirls royally. :p)

DO IT!!!!

Isabel
04-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Well it's only a kaffeeklatch with 10 person, so i am not sure if the Moiraine fans are there. But I can also ask it in some other setting. Only I will say thatit's a question from Frenzy.
I don't really mind that she is back.

sleepinghour
04-14-2011, 12:10 PM

1. Why did the female access key melt at the Cleansing but not the male one?

2. Is any of the main characters (aside from Rand) the reincarnation of someone famous?

3. If a channeler like Verin had been bound by the Horn, would she still be able to channel?

I'm especially curious about #2, but would be grateful to have any of the above questions asked. :)

Frenzy
04-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Just to be clear, i believed she should've stayed dead because she was my favorite character who died an awesome death full of meaning and sacrifice, and her role in the plot was completed. i knew she wouldn't stay dead, though. Like Gilshalos said, it was telegraphed worse than a punch-drunk boxer. i hoped, but i was resigned to her return.

i'm just really really pissed off that her character appears to have been evicerated by her return.

Has anyone asked yet if Rand had permission to use the TP, or if he accessed it without permission thru Moridin?

Terez
04-15-2011, 01:32 AM
Yeah, we asked, and we went around the world on it because of contradicting reports. Brandon is remaining officially vague on it. Sleepinghour's first question is a good one, but the second has already been asked (officially vague yet again).

Frenzy
04-15-2011, 01:40 AM
What's the bigger MacGuffin (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MacGuffin), the Horn of Valere or the Bowl of the Winds?

Terez
04-15-2011, 02:03 AM
It would seem that both have already been disqualified by actually serving a purpose beyond driving the plot on a couple of different levels for each.

sleepinghour
04-15-2011, 02:36 AM
Sleepinghour's first question is a good one, but the second has already been asked (officially vague yet again).

Yeah, I asked Brandon on Twitter once about reincarnations, and he said: "This is a difficult one to answer, as I think even an answer might give some people too much of a clue. I'll consider." Which makes me think the answer is yes. I was hoping Harriet or someone else in Team Jordan would be more talkative. :D (Get them drunk before the Q&A session!)

Terez
04-15-2011, 03:18 AM
Usually they are less talkative...and when they get drunk, everything is off the record. :rolleyes:

Ishara
04-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Just to be clear, i believed she should've stayed dead because she was my favorite character who died an awesome death full of meaning and sacrifice, and her role in the plot was completed. i knew she wouldn't stay dead, though. Like Gilshalos said, it was telegraphed worse than a punch-drunk boxer. i hoped, but i was resigned to her return.

i'm just really really pissed off that her character appears to have been evicerated by her return.

This. A million times this. Is anyone going to call them on this?

Frenzy
04-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Preach it sistah!!

Isabel
04-16-2011, 07:24 AM
Well I did ask your question to Maria, but she said something like it was always going to happen this way. (with a big sigh) :D

Terez
04-16-2011, 01:34 PM
This. A million times this. Is anyone going to call them on this?
I talked to Maria about this briefly, and we were in agreement that there were hints of the sap, at least, before the end of TOM. Because 'My dearest Thom' was pretty freaking sappy. And Thom's emotional reaction to Mat when they first discussed the letter (before Thom had opened it) was also pretty sappy. But we didn't really discuss the 'damsel in distress' aspect.

jana
04-16-2011, 10:51 PM
Why would anyone "call them" on something that was perfect :D (except for the fact that Moiraine... no, I won't complain about that. Then my post will look dumberer than it already does).