PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Remember Me?

waterbucket
03-22-2011, 12:01 PM
So you go away for 7 years and theoryland is still the same...except for the new board. Anyway, I'm back in the real world now! Let's see, browsing the forums a bit I see Zaela, Callandor, Tam of course, are still around. Sorry if any other older members slipped my mind.

I left off on CoT a few years back and I'm now making my way through KoD. I'm contemplating starting all the way over with EotW because my knowledge of WoT isn't quite the same as it was back in the day, but I also want to finish get caught up...anyway, just quick hello to the board. I probably won't be theorizing too much until I finish ToM and I refresh everything from the earlier books too, which could take a while, haha.

Best!

Terez
03-22-2011, 12:33 PM
I think I vaguely remember you.

Sarevok
03-22-2011, 12:52 PM
7 Years? I must have just missed you. :(

Welcome back, anyway! :)

DahLliA
03-25-2011, 06:21 AM
7 Years? I must have just missed you. :(

Welcome back, anyway! :)

what Sare said. the name seems familiar though :)

Purple Dragon
03-27-2011, 06:21 PM
:)

Malpine Walis
03-27-2011, 11:50 PM
Well, I have been gone for ten years and just recently came back myself. So I do not know who you are but I will assume that you are cool enough.

Where I left off, I was second only to Frenzy as a dark tower member. Stormy was supposedly above her but he was gone before I showed so who knows?

Let me tell you where I am at and perhaps you can do the same.

I am the mind behind all of the Icarus files stories on fanfiction.net. Anything that does not work is the fault of my co-author. She changed the line “ham and cheese sandwich” to peanut butter sandwich despite the fact that it played a later role in the story. Then she changed the later bit to match so that she could change the character around. That pretty much destroyed the story line.

Today, I am also a musician. Over the years, I have accumulated gear that is worth well more than what most people's cars cost. I need more. It is called Gear Acquisition Syndrome. I have GAS and I need a reveb pedal badly. A good one, even used, will cost like $150 minimum.

Tamyrlin
04-11-2011, 12:11 PM
So you go away for 7 years and theoryland is still the same...except for the new board. Anyway, I'm back in the real world now! Let's see, browsing the forums a bit I see Zaela, Callandor, Tam of course, are still around. Sorry if any other older members slipped my mind.

I left off on CoT a few years back and I'm now making my way through KoD. I'm contemplating starting all the way over with EotW because my knowledge of WoT isn't quite the same as it was back in the day, but I also want to finish get caught up...anyway, just quick hello to the board. I probably won't be theorizing too much until I finish ToM and I refresh everything from the earlier books too, which could take a while, haha.

Best!

I do remember you - it's been a long time hasn't it. I thought you'd like this link: http://theoryland.yuku.com/reply/15189/I-am-a-New-Member#reply-15189. It is your newbie link introducing yourself at TL. It appears the Hamsters ate your username, but in replies people are referring to you.

Welcome back! And do get caught up - there is much to discuss. :)

Zaela Sedai
04-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Welcome back!!!!

May you never find a hole at the bottom of your bucket!

Zaela Sedai
04-11-2011, 07:26 PM
I do remember you - it's been a long time hasn't it. I thought you'd like this link: http://theoryland.yuku.com/reply/15189/I-am-a-New-Member#reply-15189. It is your newbie link introducing yourself at TL. It appears the Hamsters ate your username, but in replies people are referring to you.

Welcome back! And do get caught up - there is much to discuss. :)

How funny - my ex husband welcomed him in that post LOL

Davian93
04-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Welcome back bucket...good to see you again.

Frenzy
05-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Welcome back Waterbucket. I feel like i should dredge up an old firefighting joke or something. :p