PDA

View Full Version : Will Olver become the next heir to the Seanchan throne?

Rand al'Fain
05-20-2011, 12:25 PM
Let's face it, he's already Mat's son in all but name, and I doubt Tuon/Fortuna would have much problem having him as an adoptive son, but it does kind of raise the question on where he'll fit in after TG and everything.

Res_Ipsa
05-20-2011, 12:31 PM
Let's face it, he's already Mat's son in all but name, and I doubt Tuon/Fortuna would have much problem having him as an adoptive son, but it does kind of raise the question on where he'll fit in after TG and everything.

The little dude is already exhibiting some personality problems and you want to give him some of the largest standing armies. Heh, sure why not.

Rand al'Fain
05-20-2011, 12:54 PM
The little dude is already exhibiting some personality problems and you want to give him some of the largest standing armies. Heh, sure why not.

Personality issues? Like keeping a knife handy in case someone tries to kill him or threaten him? The kid was forced to grow up when he saw his father killed and had to bury his mother at the age of 10. Besides, I'm just speculating on what he'll do after TG.

The Unreasoner
05-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Actually if he is the next Prince of Ravens or Emperor than his hatred of the Aiel could explain Aviendha's visions.