PDA

View Full Version : RIFT???

C S Queen
07-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Anyone playing RIFT or looking into RIFT? I was looking into playing it. It's $20 all summer and like $12-$14 monthly. Figured GW2 isnt going to come out for awhile, so why not try something new.

Orc
07-01-2011, 11:08 AM
I played a bit of Rift cause it was free for a week, and it was okay. The graphics are very nice and the gameplay is decent, but I didn't feel like it offered anything really new over Guild Wars or World of Warcraft.

czymann
07-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Myself I really do not do P2P games anymore. I am waiting for some of the new crop of F2P games to release and check those out.

Sarevok
07-01-2011, 04:26 PM
You might want to ask this on the Non-WoT board. This one is usually only frequented by GW players.

DahLliA
07-04-2011, 06:17 PM
played Rift for a few weeks. but felt too much like vanilla WoW(unpolished and clunky).

I'm just too lazy to stand around spamming for a group nowadays. might check it out again sometime soon though since everyone I played WoW with has quit.

on a completely unrelated note GW2 looks very good. probably gonna check that out too(assuming SW:tOR doesn't take up every waking moment when it comes :p

ShadowbaneX
07-04-2011, 07:51 PM
I just picked up Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition for $10...I might find some time to play through it. I'm also looking to pick up Portal 2 for cheap with this Steam sale. Not really looking at anything else that's MMO until GW2.