PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

JOS
07-15-2011, 09:55 AM
I have already jumped into the fray a little bit prior to introducing myself. I am looking forward to bulking up on theories, background and research prior to the release of aMoL. I am not too devoted to any one idea or theory, unless of course there is ample evidence to support it. I have only gotten one response back for factions so far :(

I have been casually reading theories and forms here for years, no reason for not joining until now, though I got lots of good info and insight from lurking, without having to put myself out there.

I just finished reading Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn trilogy, now I'm in a re-read of tGS, I forgot how bad/dark Rand had already gotten prior to the whole domination band explosion incident. Dude has a lot on his shoulders.

Sarevok
07-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Welcome to TL, JOS! :)

Do we need an abbreviation for this newbie, or will his full nick do?

GonzoTheGreat
07-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Maybe someone can figure out what "JOS" is an abbreviation for.

DahLliA
07-16-2011, 01:05 PM
welcome JOS

<- abbreviation contest
beer ->

JOS
07-16-2011, 01:38 PM
It is simply my full name, Jaichim Omerna Saren. Or maybe Jan Osana Sorenthaine, or perhaps just Jonan Otarin Sarand. Now that I think about it, I can't remember . . .

Tamyrlin
07-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Only a year or so left to get your theories on record, so jump on in.

Bane Darkwulf
07-25-2011, 09:28 PM
HAH!!!

There will still be unanswered questions for decades after the series ends.

JOS
07-26-2011, 11:07 AM
HAH!!!

There will still be unanswered questions for decades after the series ends.

There are just too many questions to answer in one book, RJ always had a problem controlling the length of the series (and the books) due to the vast amount of information that he compiled.

I have a lurking fear :eek: that this may not actually be the last book.

I hope that it is the last book, as the expectations surrounding TG and resolving most of the storylines is such that HCFF's may find Brandon and Team Jordan and put them to the question if they draw the story out any further. I do know this guy that runs a "chandelier shop" in Bandar Eban . . . :D

I do, however, hope for some sort of release of notes and such that couldn't fit in the book or the glossary that will tie up any big questions that are left unanswered. Maybe Team Jordan will launch something akin to Pottermore (though it is hard to say what that even is yet at this point).