PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Andor

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 02:11 PM
would elayne have lost the throne if galad or gawyn had married an andoran noblewoman before she returned from the tower.

is this why the princes always have to train with the warders to make sure tar valon gets there pets on the throne not someone to old and married who cant be made a novice.

seems a bit mean that they have no lives of their own until she is old enough that they couldnt replace her

Davian93
08-25-2011, 02:28 PM
No, the claim would pass to Dyelin if something happened to Elayne. It has to go to the nearest female relative...a spouse of a male is excluded. Now, if Gawyn/Galad had married AND fathered a daughter and then Elayne died, that daughter would likely have the best claim to the throne.

Also, why dont you ever capitalize anything?

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 02:31 PM
names only get a capital if i respect them as a person or i want something from them like a job

also i usally type one handed which makes it harder as i will have either a book or food in my left hand

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 02:35 PM
I didnt mean if something had happened to her, i thought that one of the women who wanted to be queen was the high seats wife not the head of that house which would mean that she had married into it not the other way around.
If im right then being a female of andoran noble blood is enough if you can get the support after the queen dies, then why wouldnt one of the boys wives become heir if they were older and capable.

Davian93
08-25-2011, 02:37 PM
I didnt mean if something had happened to her, i thought that one of the women who wanted to be queen was the high seats wife not the head of that house which would mean that she had married into it not the other way around.
If im right then being a female of andoran noble blood is enough if you can get the support after the queen dies, then why wouldnt one of the boys wives become heir if they were older and capable.

They could certainly make a claim and they'd likely have some of Ishara's blood to make such a claim legitimate but it would simply come down to their respective strengths to seize and then hold the crown.

It would mean a war of succession though.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 02:45 PM
if only galad had met his dream girl just a year ago, because every house thought well of him and berelain would have given them allies no more elayne povs unless galad shows mercy and does what she is going to do to her mother and stuck her in a small estate well away from power.
that war wouldnt have lasted very long and not even Rand would have stepped in because it was before she was preggers so he isnt going to war with his brother and one of his closest allies over a 4 day fling

Davian93
08-25-2011, 02:50 PM
if only galad had met his dream girl just a year ago, because every house thought well of him and berelain would have given them allies no more elayne povs unless galad shows mercy and does what she is going to do to her mother and stuck her in a small estate well away from power.
that war wouldnt have lasted very long and not even Rand would have stepped in because it was before she was preggers so he isnt going to war with his brother and one of his closest allies over a 4 day fling

Galad (or Gawyn for that matter) would never make a claim to the throne...even through a hypothetical daughter because he always does the right thing and Elayne is the rightful heir. Gawyn wouldn't either for similar reasons.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Well the right thing from his view was for her to leave the tower behind and return to Andor to prevent a civil war and instead she had vanished.
Rand couldnt find her so i he had returned first i am fairly certain that he would have let B make a claim if they were married, the right thing is to stop a war that would harm his country, get lots killed and weaken the lights armies.
Gawyn wanted to take egwene back home with him so if he had managed that and married her she might have convinced him to make her queen if galad was back to stop the nasty southlander stealing the throne.
Besides its not like elayne appears to have been that good to her brothers so one of them may have taken the shot with her gone.

Davian93
08-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Well the right thing from his view was for her to leave the tower behind and return to Andor to prevent a civil war and instead she had vanished.
Rand couldnt find her so i he had returned first i am fairly certain that he would have let B make a claim if they were married, the right thing is to stop a war that would harm his country, get lots killed and weaken the lights armies.
Gawyn wanted to take egwene back home with him so if he had managed that and married her she might have convinced him to make her queen if galad was back to stop the nasty southlander stealing the throne.
Besides its not like elayne appears to have been that good to her brothers so one of them may have taken the shot with her gone.

The "right" thing to do in Elayne's complete disappearance (and presumed death) would be to support Dyelin and avoid a Succession...something Galad would have almost certaintly done. He would never have seized power for himself. I dont see Gawyn doing it either.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 03:09 PM
maybe but would there have been a Succession if it was galad not elayne returning, he isnt really part of Trakand which had a bad rap at the time but is a Mantear and a popular one that as Rand bro Dyelin would have gotten behind easily enough but elayne is a Trakand and as such has inherited all the crap Rahvin caused and she doesnt appear to be liked even by all of those on her side.
Plus Trakand had enemies from the last Succession that would have moved on from the problems they had with Mantear.
the only way there would have been a Succession would be if elayne had disputed the decision later and thye only people who would have backed her are the ones who oppose her in the books.

Davian93
08-25-2011, 03:13 PM
maybe but would there have been a Succession if it was galad not elayne returning, he isnt really part of Trakand which had a bad rap at the time but is a Mantear and a popular one that as Rand bro Dyelin would have gotten behind easily enough but elayne is a Trakand and as such has inherited all the crap Rahvin caused and she doesnt appear to be liked even by all of those on her side.
Plus Trakand had enemies from the last Succession that would have moved on from the problems they had with Mantear.
the only way there would have been a Succession would be if elayne had disputed the decision later and thye only people who would have backed her are the ones who oppose her in the books.

Yes, because Dyelin would have opposed him and the 4 other houses (Luan, etc) that supported her would oppose him too...which would have caused a war.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Why would Dyelin have opposed him it was clear said that in Andor the sun shines out of galads arse:D
The houses would have had no reason to unite against him unless RAnd put berelain on the throne or if she made serius mistakes.
I may be wrong but the world is going wonky and now there is a chance time is slipping to so someone could go back and get rid of her and maybe like balefire they would remember all the ways they were tricked or defeated by elayne and would take anyone over given a second try.

David Selig
08-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Are you seriously proposing that the Andoran nobles would've chosen the foreigner Berelain for a Queen just because she married Galad? That's preposterous. They don't love Galad anywhere near the amount needed to make such a shocking decision.

Egwene's at least nominally an Andoran, but no noble by birth and has no blood relation to Ishara or Morgase, so she had no chance either. They only pick Queens among a very small group of potential candidates, they don't consider women just on the base of marriage.

I think you mean Elenia Sarand, right? But she had plenty of blood connections to Ishara and Morgase, in fact according to her at least, she had more connecting lines to Ishara than Dyelin so her claim was really strong, she wasn't a claimant just because she was married to a High Seat.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 06:55 PM
it was just an idle thought that spiralled out of control but more importantly

Are you seriously proposing that the Andoran nobles wouldnt have chosen the foreigner Berelain for a Queen just because she isnt elayne

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 07:04 PM
this was in the there are no stupid questions part and somehow ended up on its own. i just wanted to know if Andoran princes were sent to Tar Valon to stop them messing with the tower trained heir with their own lives.

Elenia Sarand was a noble so she had atleast some of the right bloodlines but couldnt have made a claim without being part of a house strong enough to force the issue so if she could do it surely any Andoran noble house could steal the throne by having a girl seduce one of the princes, if the is a female child born before elayne came of age the new wife should have become heir over her.

but Tar Valon wouldnt like it since she then ncouldnt go to the tower so they would want to make sure no mere man could mess up there control of Andor which is why i think they are forced to train with the warders and why galad is still single because he probably knows elayne would never forgive him if he got in her way

David Selig
08-25-2011, 08:01 PM
Elenia Sarand was a noble so she had atleast some of the right bloodlines but couldnt have made a claim without being part of a house strong enough to force the issue so if she could do it surely any Andoran noble house could steal the throne by having a girl seduce one of the princes, if the is a female child born before elayne came of age the new wife should have become heir over her.
I don't think so. The eldest daughter of the Queen is the Daughter-Heir, it doesn't matter if her brothers have daughters of their own or not.

So I doubt the White Tower cares when and if the princes of Andor get married. Except in Gawyn and Galad's cases, since the Amyrlin is in love with the former and the whole green Ajah except Elayne is in love with the latter. ;)

Ishara
08-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Dude, your posts are *really* hard to read. Punctuation would help so so so much. FYI.

First, no one but Rand knows right now that he and Galad are brothers. So playing on that connection isn't possible.

Second, Dyelin would never support any wife of Galad's when her claim is stronger. The only reason she supported Elayne as opposed to launching her own attempt for the throne is that she felt that Elayne's claim was legitimate. Not necessarily strongest in terms of connections to Ishara.

Third, I feel that you are missing this key fact: Succession in Andor is based on a woman's number of connections to Ishara. End stop. Hence, no matter who Galad married, his wife would be ineligible to become Queen. His daughter on the other hand may have a decent claim. Not to mention the fact that Berelain already has her own country to rule!

Finally, Trakand did not have 'enemies' from the last Succession precisely because of the way that Morgase handled the aftermath. The enemies came to exist because of her behaviour when under Ravhin's thrall.

Terez
08-25-2011, 08:05 PM
this was in the there are no stupid questions part and somehow ended up on its own.
If it gets distracting then it's standard procedure to make a new thread.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 08:07 PM
maybe it was just an idle idea as no one outside the royal court seems to know why the boys are sent away as well i thought that there might be a reason.
and when it comes to Tar Valon those reasons are often to increase their own power, and it stands to reason that if they have had Andor by the balls for 1000 years they would want to make sure someone didnt create a new line of succession with a legit heir built in.

plus doesnt half of Andor believe that elayne is having the child of a known darkfriend that tried to kill her and murdered his way into command of her personnal guard

Ishara
08-25-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm not sure that Hanlon's being a Darkfriend has been revealed to anybody outside of the small circle involved - certainly not advertised to the general public or the nobility.

Truly, I think the boys are sent to Tar Valon to train. Military schools don't exist (yet?) so this is the only place boys can go to learn those skills outside of being trained by soldiers in their own military system.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 08:20 PM
Ok i know that they say it is down to who is the closest Ishara but if that was the case why do they have a history of locking up high seats until they back them.

They like to pretend that it is all nice and formal but i am calling bull on that since it is becoming clear that if you are strong enough you can take over and make your connection the strongest.

Elayne thought that a legit heir could be pushed aside if there was enough support for someone else so bloodlines are less important than rivers of blood and novles children used as hostages.

Elaynes main rival beleived that she could use torture on the high seats that were siding with Elayne to make her claim stronger so how strong it was to start with means nothing.

i didnt really mean that Galad would use Rand at first but that his forces held the palace until Elayne returned so if Dyelin had tried to hang him or force him out he would have interfered and told people why they couldnt hang him whatever the law said. since he has publicly said he will hang people for not doing as they are told noone outside Tar Valon is stupid enough to move against his only blood.

Davian93
08-25-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm not sure that Hanlon's being a Darkfriend has been revealed to anybody outside of the small circle involved - certainly not advertised to the general public or the nobility.

Truly, I think the boys are sent to Tar Valon to train. Military schools don't exist (yet?) so this is the only place boys can go to learn those skills outside of being trained by soldiers in their own military system.

Its also great PR for Andor and the Tower to have all the First Princes train there...win win basically.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 08:25 PM
How could they have kept it quiet he was dragged through the palace by grinning women and locked up with several members of the black ajah.

ask a marine how much gossip travels in an naval base one day they keep secret what they have to but a senior officer dragged off for treason?

Plus how many servants might have seen it and they woulnt keep their mouths shut.

Davian93
08-25-2011, 08:27 PM
How could they have kept it quiet he was dragged through the palace by grinning women and locked up with several members of the black ajah.

ask a marine how much gossip travels in an naval base one day they keep secret what they have to but a senior officer dragged off for treason?

Plus how many servants might have seen it and they woulnt keep their mouths shut.

There's a huge difference between random rumors and confirmed fact.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 08:31 PM
what about Elayne flirting with him in front of servants to make them think he was the father, i thought i had gossip that good then he was busted it would be spread faster than crabs

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 08:53 PM

you may be right but they were training under one of the best generals alive and a blademasters with a whole army to help, plus they could train with the few hundred other young nobles and make Andor stronger instead of making her sons a target of any one with a grudge against Tar Valon

Davian93
08-25-2011, 08:54 PM
you may be right but they were training under one of the best generals alive and a blademasters with a whole army to help, plus they could train with the few hundred other young nobles and make Andor stronger instead of making her sons a target of any one with a grudge against Tar Valon

Its part of the same treaty that has the Daughter Heir go there. Its just good foreign relations.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 09:01 PM
Its part of the same treaty that has the Daughter Heir go there. Its just good foreign relations.

apart from with Tear, the whitecloaks and anyone who hates the Tower.:D

surely a better PR trick would have been to send them to the borderlands to study there, a few thousand men to keep them safe would have made whatever ruler they were with accept them and they could marry off with the nobles which would also be good for foreign relations in Galads case.

And it would have given the queens the right to increase the size of the army without anyone invading, you cant attack the only southland nation that is aiding in the fight against the shadow. it might have helped offset the heir in Tar Valon with the whitecloaks

Davian93
08-25-2011, 09:04 PM
apart from with Tear, the whitecloaks and anyone who hates the Tower.:D

surely a better PR trick would have been to send them to the borderlands to study there, a few thousand men to keep them safe would have made whatever ruler they were with accept them and they could marry off with the nobles which would also be good for foreign relations in Galads case.

And it would have given the queens the right to increase the size of the army without anyone invading, you cant attack the only southland nation that is aiding in the fight against the shadow. it might have helped offset the heir in Tar Valon with the whitecloaks

Well, being the strongest nation in Randland, I doubt Andor gives a damn about the Whitecloaks or Tear. They make their money off trade and gold mining. Also, the Warders ARE the best, period. Its not just tactics, its learning how to fight and lead. Training with Warders is like training with Navy Seals or Army Special Forces...no one else will give them that level of expertise.

Besides, even Pedron Niall would accept an summons from the Amyrlin Seat. Aes Sedai are feared where they're not respected and feared AND respected everywhere else.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 09:09 PM
every ruler has to be careful of the whiecloaks its not just their strength its the mobs they create and knives in the dark they use not how many men they can raise.

Besides, even Pedron Niall would accept an summons from the Amyrlin Seat.

to be fair this is always thought by weaklings in service of the tower it hasnt been tested recently, and they admit he would try and bring an assasin with him if it happened

Davian93
08-25-2011, 09:10 PM
every ruler has to be careful of the whiecloaks its not just their strength its the mobs they create and knives in the dark they use not how many men they can raise.

to be fair this is always thought by weaklings in service of the tower it hasnt been tested recently, and they admit he would try and bring an assasin with him if it happened

Yet he would still likely come. Andor was never concerned with Whitecloaks and Morgase was openly contemptuous of them while she was Queen. They had zero power in her realm as a result.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 09:20 PM
in the capital true but they could cause trouble for others which would make problems for the queen

Kimon
08-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Yet he would still likely come. Andor was never concerned with Whitecloaks and Morgase was openly contemptuous of them while she was Queen. They had zero power in her realm as a result.

Nonetheless, she was unable to stop them from sending armed bands into her kingdom to cause trouble, and sow sedition. We saw a more limited version of this as early as tEotW in Baerlon, and then a much more alarming version of this later when they invaded what was still technically Andoran territory - the Two Rivers. Is that really a sign of an openly contemptuous lack of concern or a symptom of inability to fully defend your realm against the incursions of a foreign band of crusading brigands?

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 09:34 PM
maybe if Andors Queens were less iterested in their lovelives and clothing their nation wouldnt be falling apart

Weiramon
08-25-2011, 09:55 PM
Aye, Morgase Trakand failed her realm. Lord Gaebril faced a near impossible task, picking up the reins of power to restore belief and order.

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 09:59 PM
maybe you should have helped him then instead of helping that snotty little peasant murder good people over their natural right to do as they please.

or invading a country to fix a problem their own stupidity made

confused at birth
08-25-2011, 10:06 PM
i most now prepare for irene but this is more fun so keep posting if you can think of anything else Andor is messing up

GonzoTheGreat
08-26-2011, 03:38 AM
maybe if Andors Queens were less iterested in their lovelives and clothing their nation wouldnt be falling apartThen again, Andor held together a lot better than most other countries. Perhaps, if Mattin Stepaneos had spent more time selecting and wearing pretty dresses, his council wouldn't have been invaded by Sammael, and then he would not now be an exile in the White Tower.

David Selig
08-26-2011, 08:39 AM
Another reason why the Princes of Andor go to the Tower for training is to be close to the Daughter-Heir - as we see throughout the series, they really get paranoid when they get separated from her and can't fulfil their oaths to protect her.

Given that the Daughter-Heirs always study in the Tower and Andor is a close ally to the Aes Sedai, Andor is bound to have troubles with the Whitecloacks no matter where the Princes get their education. So why not go to the Tower, where they can be close to their sister and get taught by Warders, the best fighters in Randland and also have access to the best library in the world?

confused at birth
08-26-2011, 11:13 AM
Perhaps, if Mattin Stepaneos had spent more time selecting and wearing pretty dresses

to shave or not to shave, :confused:
i dont think that would have been good old sammy had been locked up a long time and already wanted to make him his bitch:D

also have access to the best library in the world?

do they?

i thought you had to be an Aes Sedai or a student to get in to most of it, Galad was so bored he had to get books from the whitecloaks and the only proof to show that the other one can even read is that he wrote when Min left the tower.

would you go hundreds of miles to get stuck in a glorified boarding school with Elayne?

GonzoTheGreat
08-26-2011, 11:42 AM
would you go hundreds of miles to get stuck in a glorified boarding school with Elayne?Is that a trick question?
Not being her brother may influence the calculations a bit.

David Selig
08-26-2011, 11:45 AM
do they?

i thought you had to be an Aes Sedai or a student to get in to most of it, Galad was so bored he had to get books from the whitecloaks and the only proof to show that the other one can even read is that he wrote when Min left the tower.

Good point. I checked and it turned out Gawyn at least had access to the library.

LoC, Prologue

Not that Gawyn knew any more of Aiel than he read in books, but he had read every book he could find in the White Tower’s library by any man who had actually fought them, every book by any soldier who seemed to know what he was talking about.

I never suspected Gawyn of being such an avid reader. ;)

would you go hundreds of miles to get stuck in a glorified boarding school with Elayne?

Gawyn and Galad didn't choose to come, it was Morgase's call and maybe even part of the treaty between Andor and the Tower. Anyway, Gawyn and Galad seem to have had a lot more freedom and less chores than the Tower novices - they can go to the city freely, we see them hang around the Tower doing nothing quite a few times, etc. Tar Valon is a beautiful city with the lowest crime rate in Randland full of high class taverns. They liked it well enough that they convinced Morgase to stay when she wanted them to return to Caemlyn.

confused at birth
08-26-2011, 12:06 PM
it was Morgase's call

really? they are both adults and Galad isnt her son.

also going back to my first point a bit would the tower let them do as they please while in the city?

and most of the young pretty girls are tower students so are off limits and the rest?
well even in a city the size of Tar Valon they would be known so any angry father would be able to track them down in a few days.

Is that a trick question?
Not being her brother may influence the calculations a bit.

not meant to be but i see your point so-

1. she has treated her brothers like crap and not once have i seen a hint the either actually likes her so not i had a choice.:mad:

2. she is kinda hot but still no, tower girls can get more than your fingers burn't.:eek: also you would be stuck with her after you got fed up and dumped her.

Davian93
08-26-2011, 12:11 PM
One, Galad is Morgase's adopted son and she's his Queen. He follows her will under both scenarios.

confused at birth
08-26-2011, 12:19 PM
i may be biased but then i stopped doing what my mother wanted when i was 12

He follows her will under both scenarios

Galad going, i picture him as Matt Bomer with dark eyes and well not gay so im sure he could of gotten out of it some how, but i also think of him like captain carrot so i may not realise what all those sighing girls actually wanted him to do after walking them home.

Gawyn going, maybe they noticed he wasnt all there and hoped that the Tower could either fix him or beat some common sense into him.
besides he is like a pitbul, stupid but will keep biting so he may have been sent to stop Elayne screwing up to much(or around)

JOS
08-26-2011, 01:42 PM

You forget that Galad always does what's right.

the_collective
08-26-2011, 01:48 PM

...and stopped doing what your English teacher wanted when you were 8.

besides he is like a pitbul, stupid but will keep biting

This is actually a really good observation. I'd include it in my sig to showcase your genius, but alas; I can't stand to look at terrible grammar and spelling all day.

It's not you. It's me.

confused at birth
08-26-2011, 01:55 PM
you are right i a had running battles with my english teacher until even people who hated me complained that she would kick me out for no reason and the head told her to shut up.

besides i dont often have to right and all my papers are done in word so i never really learnt how to spell. plus some spelling is different between England and USA anyway.

grammar is of no value to me as long as you got what i meant, but what did i spell wrong? i talk a lot more than i write so spelling doesnt come up.

confused at birth
08-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Gawyn is stupid but like a lot of the young lords in Tear he didnt have to be smart, and like me many probably never learnt much about literature as it wasnt really needed beyond signing their name to something and they had people that would read to them the messages that were important.

Girls got the schooling boys got the training, but somehow Gawyn ANd Elayne are both morons so i think its genetics:D

Ishara
08-26-2011, 03:27 PM
I don't where you're getting your facts from, but I wish you'd try to look things up before making declarations.

A. Galad loves Morgase like a mother, and she loves him as her first son. Their relationship was a good one when they were last together. It's already been pointed out out that her orders would have been enough to make him go to Tar Valon, but he genuinely wanted to go to both train and to protect his sister.

2. Same goes for Gawyn. His relationship with Galad and with Elayne are true to the relationships of siblings. Yes, she's annoying, but she's still his sister.

3. The schooling and education that all three of the children of Andor would have received would have been top notch. The boys were not limited to military training, just as Elayne was not limited solely to matters of state. That being said, their education in Tar Valon would have better, more advanced and conducted in a setting solely devoted to ensuring that they were learning.

confused at birth
08-26-2011, 03:33 PM
i meant reworld nobles at that time depending on the country not them in Andor but put it badly

i have put very little as fact this was just about if there was a way for them to have stopped Elayne from becoming queen if they got angry enough to try with out a war then it became its own thread and got odd

confused at birth
08-26-2011, 04:08 PM
please show one quote that says either of them like Elayne, loving a sister is far from liking her.

my point before was about that for hundreds of years in england rich young men didnt need to be good at reading and writing. they would learn fighting, hunting and court protocol and the like.
bookish boys could learn if they wanted to but would moer likely study at a church school not with the others who had better things to do.

girls would be taught raeding and writing, protocol and lots of practical things for running their homes that men wouldnt learn.

it seems to be this way in lots of countries as well and i tried to use Mats friends in Tear to show this and it looks like a lot of other lands are the same. if the high lords of Tear are like this why would Andors be that different, an in home tutor isnt the same as school and nobles could ignore them and do as they pleased.
But it might be that royalty got better in some lands.

The Unreasoner
08-26-2011, 04:23 PM
...and stopped doing what your English teacher wanted when you were 8.

Youngling rep

confused at birth
08-26-2011, 04:27 PM
Youngling rep

:Di would second this but im still not sure how:D

Ishara
08-26-2011, 06:06 PM
please show one quote that says either of them like Elayne, loving a sister is far from liking her.

Who said anything about liking? Don't put words into the mouths of others - not cool. The fact is that for most people, duty and love are enough to get them to do a lot. Like say, moving to Tar Valon with their sister.
my point before was about that for hundreds of years in england rich young men didnt need to be good at reading and writing. they would learn fighting, hunting and court protocol and the like.
bookish boys could learn if they wanted to but would moer likely study at a church school not with the others who had better things to do.

girls would be taught raeding and writing, protocol and lots of practical things for running their homes that men wouldn't learn.

it seems to be this way in lots of countries as well and i tried to use Mats friends in Tear to show this and it looks like a lot of other lands are the same. if the high lords of Tear are like this why would Andors be that different, an in home tutor isnt the same as school and nobles could ignore them and do as they pleased.
But it might be that royalty got better in some lands.
You can't compare Tear and Andor, it's like comparing apples and raspberries - they totally different. Tear isn't even a country that has Royalty at the time we're talking about. And you're way off base about women being taught to read and write (unless they went to Abbeys and were being trained to become an Abess). I'd start backing up your declarations with a little fact and do your research.

The Unreasoner
08-26-2011, 06:12 PM
This whole thread is bizarre. There are many interesting things that could be discussed concerning Andor (rival WT, current invasion, role as leader post-TG) but the questions asked are about the specifics of Successions, or regarding strange hypotheticals.

confused at birth
08-26-2011, 06:18 PM
it wasnt meant to become a thread it was a question thats all then it went wrong.

research done years ago as it was part of my history classes, dont see how i need to prove my own countries history over something like this