PDA

View Full Version : I received an email from Salem!!!

pops taer
08-04-2008, 06:41 PM
This is the body of the message!! I am sure you all will be more than willing to lend your thoughts and prayers to Salem and her family!!

Pops

I just sent leanne an email too. Things are going well now, bt we had a rough start. We had to readmit Danny into the hospital for another week because he got a urinary tract infection. We think it was a holdover from the infection he got a birth and it just wasn't treated correctly. He responded well to treatment, but Japanese docotrs arevery conservative and wanted him to stay in the hospital for observation. Since I am breastfeedng him, hat meant I stayed at the hospital 24/7 too. It really sucked and played havoc with my emotions. I am still a bit worried about him, but he is basically fine. He is gaining weight well, all his tests are great. I hope to be on and around onlne soon, but please say hello to everyone for me.

RogueSavior
08-05-2008, 12:56 AM
So....

Who's Salem?

JSUCamel
08-05-2008, 01:06 AM
The black cat from Sabrina. Duh.

Terez
08-05-2008, 02:16 AM
All I know about her is that she used to hang out in the chat, never really posted, and lives in Japan.

Sarevok
08-05-2008, 03:23 AM
All I know about her is that she used to hang out in the chat, never really posted, and lives in Japan.
Yup, that's all I know too :)

pops taer
08-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Salem is married to a Japanese feller and they just had the baby. Some difficulties arose and apparently they are on the mend. I had some contact with her fairly regularly because we discussed life in Japan as I remembered it from being stationed there while in the Air Force. leanne and Salem had a somewhat similar relationship I believe. Anyhow, however infrequent her visits she is still one of the TL group and deserves our thoughts and prayers as her young one continues to work through whatever difficulties have developed since birth.