PDA

View Full Version : Fall Classic

Zanguini
10-20-2011, 10:08 PM
I find it strange that there is no thread of the World Series.... Well here it is.

As a baseball fan I think a tampa/st louis world series would be the best result. but as a cardinals fan i think I dont care so long as the redbirds win.

One thing for sure is that La Russa should be the MVP

Zaela Sedai
10-20-2011, 11:01 PM
That's cause it's a crap ass world series...

Better than Brewers/Tigers I guess. A few more people care, and thats only cause the Cards are in it.

Khoram
10-20-2011, 11:08 PM
Honestly, I don't particularly care who wins - I haven't watched much baseball since the Expos left us. :(

Of course, I still enjoy watching it - I just don't watch much. I particularly enjoy watching the pitchers; the lefty pitchers, to be exact. ;)

I wouldn't have minded seeing the Blue Jays get further, though. I don't like them (cause they caused the Expos to go bankrupt and have to move :mad:) but they're the only Canadian team in the MLB, so that counts for something.

Zaela Sedai
10-20-2011, 11:09 PM
The Blue Jays only problem is that they are in a conference with the Wanks, Sox and Rays.

Oh yeah.. I'm leaving that typo LOL

Zanguini
10-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Your only mad because the redsox are making like the titanic

Khoram
10-21-2011, 12:20 AM
Your only mad because the redsox are making like the titanic

Oooohh... Them's fightin' words!

I thought they already were like the Titanic. :confused:

Frenzy
10-21-2011, 02:09 AM
LaRussa and Washington both used to coach for the A's. Just saying.... :p

AbbeyRoad
10-21-2011, 07:39 AM
Go Cards!

Tonight was brutal, though. Rough to watch.

Zaela Sedai
10-22-2011, 11:48 AM
You're right I'm furious... they are super a holes. IMHO the Ray will be atop the AL East next year. NYY are old and the Sox... well we'll see, they have the team, it depends on who is brought in and if they can salvage the mindsets.

The Unreasoner
10-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Fox Launches 'We're Not Any Happier About This Than You Are' Campaign Promoting World Series (http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/fox-launches-were-not-any-happier-about-this-than,26431/)

Zaela Sedai
10-22-2011, 10:22 PM
HAHAHHAA...so SO true

Jonai
10-23-2011, 06:10 AM
You're right I'm furious... they are super a holes. IMHO the Ray will be atop the AL East next year. NYY are old and the Sox... well we'll see, they have the team, it depends on who is brought in and if they can salvage the mindsets.

I thought it was more of a matter of how much beer they drink in the dugout. ;)