PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween everyone!

Rand al'Fain
10-31-2011, 10:23 PM
I hope everyone enjoys their Halloween tonight!

Bryan Blaire
11-01-2011, 07:38 AM
We had fun, but it was a pretty slow night around here. Several of the churches had their "Fall Festivals" tonight until 9ish. :rolleyes: Because dressing up as Spiderman, Supergirl or one of the Transformers is somehow pagan worship.

We actually had one pair of kids dressed up as Supergirl and Spiderman, and when Supergirl said "I'm Superman's helper!", Spiderman decided not to be outdone and chimed in "Yeah, but I'm Spidergirl's helper!" LOL

Mort
11-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Went to a halloween party looking basically like this guy (http://youtu.be/15S0g8pG6HU). Lacking the van, and not as much beard.

Superhero costumes are for children :)

In retrospect, I wonder why I didn't think of going as either a Zombie Steve Jobs or Zombie Qadaffi ;)
The makeup would have been hard though :)

Frenzy
11-02-2011, 03:32 AM
My kids brought in a combined 9.5 pounds of candy. Not their biggest haul, but still respectable.

Ishara
11-03-2011, 09:13 AM
I had to make a run to the store last night to see if any Hallowe'en candy was left - not to be. We didn't get very many kids last year, so I only bought one box of candy, and then the DH let the cuter littles double fist their candy, and then he had none and was sad.

Crispin's Crispian
11-03-2011, 12:27 PM
I had to make a run to the store last night to see if any Hallowe'en candy was left - not to be. We didn't get very many kids last year, so I only bought one box of candy, and then the DH let the cuter littles double fist their candy, and then he had none and was sad.

The DH? You're so cute. ;)

Ishara
11-03-2011, 03:04 PM
LOL - I try! :D