PDA

View Full Version : JordanCon and Theoryland - Discuss!

Tamyrlin
11-25-2011, 01:17 AM
Are you going? Where are you staying? When are you arriving? What size Theoryland t-shirt do you want me to order (new or old design)?

Well...discuss!

DaiShan1981
11-26-2011, 06:06 PM
Yks and myself are going this year! It's kind of a big deal, we've never been to the US and won't easily come again (with most vacations being either tiny, or spent with family).
So we hope to meet as many of you guys as we can!

We'll be arriving on Thursday somewhere around 3 pm I think, at least we land around 1 pm in Atlanta and have to figure out the rest from there. We'll be staying at the JordanCon Hotel, whatever it was called. Green-something? Tree-something? We'll be staying the whole period, we have to be back at the airport I guess around 8 or 9 pm on Sunday. Our plane home leaves at 11pm.
Any and all suggestions on transport from the airport to the hotel and back again are most welcome!

Oh and I'd like an old design shirt please! I don't know if US sizes are different but an M will probably do for me. Unless the sizes also affect length (as opposed to just girth), then I'll probably need an L or XL.

Zaela Sedai
11-27-2011, 08:13 AM
I would give anything to go, but with the whole family thing going on it's not gonna happen. Stupid families!! LOL.

Anywho Lordy - If I could get a T-Shirt (new) in a M I'd very much appreciate the chance to pretend again.

I have no problem paying for it since i'm not going to be there. I wish I could get there , but if anyone is traveling through my neck of the woods let me know!

WinespringBrother
11-27-2011, 08:42 PM
I will be there Thursday PM (at least that is the plan) until Monday AM :) And I would like to order the new shirt, size medium!

Looks like transportation won't be as easy as last year- it looks like there is a bus or 3 route if you are going by public transportation ($1.75 USD), or a $27 USD shuttle. Maybe it would be a good idea to coordinate transport with someone else if anyone is renting a car.

Ishara
11-28-2011, 10:14 AM
UGH. Huge detractor, I have to say. I get that they're really happy we're the only group there and all, but it's FAR from the airport. can't rent a car, so I'm looking at a shuttle I guess. Especially since there's no Camel picking me up from the airport with grilled cheese on bristol boards...alas.

But, I'll be there! Am looking to be there Thursday night, leaving on Sunday (maybe before the end) like I did last time. That way I only have to take off 1.5 days from work and not 2-3.

Sei'taer
11-28-2011, 10:24 AM
UGH. Huge detractor, I have to say. I get that they're really happy we're the only group there and all, but it's FAR from the airport. can't rent a car, so I'm looking at a shuttle I guess. Especially since there's no Camel picking me up from the airport with grilled cheese on bristol boards...alas.

But, I'll be there! Am looking to be there Thursday night, leaving on Sunday (maybe before the end) like I did last time. That way I only have to take off 1.5 days from work and not 2-3.

We're looking at getting in on wednesday around lunch if possible. It's still a little too far in advance for me to make concrete plans. If we are in early enough then rides from the airport shouldn't be a problem. I'll be able to let you know more as we get closer.

Ishara
11-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Sweet! I'd totes supply coffee/ drinks/ gas in exchange.

Sarevok
11-28-2011, 03:57 PM
The chance of me being there is practically zero, but I'd like a T-shirt anyway. Maybe Isa, or Yks and Dai can take it back?
Unlike Dai, I'm gonna presume size does indeed affect length, and therefore I'd need an XL.

yks 6nnetu hing
11-29-2011, 06:59 AM
Dai already said it all, except that I'll want a size M (for women, M. If it's all the same sizes then... er... S I guess), old style shirt.

Ishara
11-29-2011, 09:44 AM
Having see the "old" style shirt, what is the new style?

Isabel
11-29-2011, 10:14 AM
I am there as well, and will be arriving on thursday, or at least will be there on thursday.

Leanne
12-21-2011, 07:34 PM
I have not made any concrete plans, but I definitely plan on going. Right now I am thinking late thursday night to either late Sunday or Monday.

Isabel
12-22-2011, 01:18 AM
Very good to hear:)

tsorovanmhael
12-30-2011, 03:51 PM
I, tsorovan'm'hael, constantly lurking in the Shadow, shall grace Jordoncon with his presence this upcoming year. As the M'hael of Theoryland, you should all be every so joyful to bask in my presence.

Kneel or be knelt

Isabel
12-31-2011, 03:09 AM
Wow, that's good to hear tsorovanmhael:) :) :) Can you also bring Firseal with you ?

Dragon Thief
01-25-2012, 02:02 PM
I should be there, and will be driving so I should be able to pick someone up if needed. where can I see the shirt designs?

WinespringBrother
03-02-2012, 12:23 PM
In case anyone missed this thread on the Non-Wot forum, I am linking it here as well:

http://www.theoryland.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6615

This is to sign up for a Theoryland newletter for updates and news about this year's Jordan Con.